Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like something has happened with Emily. She has put a post up apologising to everyone for arrangements being changed but that content is in place and messages will be answered by one of her girls ?
---
Well it was absolutely uncalled for under the circumstances. Talk about rubbing someone's face in it 😡
---
She is apogising to anyone who has been affected by her change in circumstances ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Back to the thread! Wonder where Bradley will go after his spell at Sunderland ends..?! He hasn't played well according to google 🤣 Olivia must be slightly glad if he doesn't stay on for another year, hopefully he can get somewhere closer. As a newlywed couple, their first year has been spent fairly apart but I suppose she's so busy filming all over anyway!

Reactions: 3
Back to the thread! Wonder where Bradley will go after his spell at Sunderland ends..?! He hasn't played well according to google 🤣 Olivia must be slightly glad if he doesn't stay on for another year, hopefully he can get somewhere closer. As a newlywed couple, their first year has been spent fairly apart but I suppose she's so busy filming all over anyway!
Listened her podcast yesterday, said she's happy in Manchester.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to distract the thread again re Olivia's hairdresser but there isn't a thread for her . Further to her post the other day she is now in hospital and no appointments for 3 weeks . I do hope she's OK cos she seems to have taken the break up badly .

Reactions: 1
Sorry to distract the thread again re Olivia's hairdresser but there isn't a thread for her . Further to her post the other day she is now in hospital and no appointments for 3 weeks . I do hope she's OK cos she seems to have taken the break up badly .
Make a thread about the hairdresser then?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I mean it is a bit annoying though as lots of people on here don’t really care about Olivias hairdresser. I’m sure she was mentioned on another thread too recently but can’t remember who’s, but would maybe be an idea to set up a separate thread if lots of people are interested.

Reactions: 35
I mean it is a bit annoying though as lots of people on here don’t really care about Olivias hairdresser. I’m sure she was mentioned on another thread too recently but can’t remember who’s, but would maybe be an idea to set up a separate thread if lots of people are interested.
Yeah I keep seeing a notification that there's a new comment on the thread only to see its about some random woman I never knew existed, don't know her name and don't care one iota to learn about lol

Reactions: 29
who is it ?
The irrelevant hairdresser again 🫠

We need someone to channel Liv vibes, come on here and be like “Sort your tit out and gossip about me, only me, or duck off eh?”

Ok…so that’s me. I said what I said.

Reactions: 28

We need someone to channel Liv vibes, come on here and be like “Sort your tit out and gossip about me, only me, or duck off eh?”

I’m with you on this one. Couldn’t give a duck about my own hairdresser never mind some random one

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I like Olivia’s outfit today on her stories but posting the link to a 200 quid cardi is a bit tone deaf to majority of her followers . Cost of living and all that .
she does look nice though .

Reactions: 4

ffs can people bore off about this hairdresser?I havent got a clue who she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does it really matter? Why be so rude and other people are interested by the look of the other comments
yeah it does matter actually ,this a thread about Olivia and prior to my comment several other people have already said make a new thread about this hairdresser, so I'd say theres plenty who arent interested .

• Heart
Reactions: 21