Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the podcast any good? The snippets she’s posting are not really making me want to run and listen.

Reactions: 3
Is the podcast any good? The snippets she’s posting are not really making me want to run and listen.
I actually like the podcast. It’s one podcast that I put on and actually listen to what they are talking about rather than background noise

Reactions: 6
I like her podcast , I think she puts others at ease that that’s speaking too quite well . Just listened to the Ella one and liked it .
The molly one looks dry as hell though but then again Molly is dry . She farts in knickers and would change them 🤣

Reactions: 5
I want to know who the mikeys were talking about of someone who copies everything that Olivia does?!

Reactions: 6
The makeup by Mike was doing Laura Anderson make up for the bafta so maybe her?

Reactions: 1
Why would it be Zara McDermott her page doesn’t seem anything like Olivia’s? Genuine question btw! Was this mentioned on her podcast then gonna have to go back and listen 😂

Why would it be Zara McDermott her page doesn’t seem anything like Olivia’s? Genuine question btw! Was this mentioned on her podcast then gonna have to go back and listen 😂
I just felt like with the documentaries and stuff. I wasn't aware of the context but it was a snap reaction of who it might be.

Reactions: 2
It’s Laura Anderson .. just seen her BAFTAs post and then scrolled back through her grid and I can’t not see it now!

• Wow
It’s Laura Anderson .. just seen her BAFTAs post and then scrolled back through her grid and I can’t not see it now!
Oh my!!!! I just went to Laura's page.. it is soooo obvious, not just the hair and makeup, even down to the way she is posing and smiling!! Jesus 😅😂😂😂
---
Was the woman with the connection to the royal the same one that made Mikey clean lipstick off her teeth? Or were they two separate people, was in the gym whilst listening so wasn't fully paying attention but anyone have any Ideas on who that/they are?👀👀

Last edited:
It's very meee, meee, meee - don't bother listening to the one with her sister and her mum - they are dull. The recent one with Rob Rinder & Rylan is really good.

• Heart
Does every influencers page not look the same though?! They do sort of look alike; slim, tall, blonde with blue eyes but those aren’t really standing out to me that she’s copied her with

Reactions: 8
I remember Olivia put a tweet out or maybe a instagram story about Laura when she first walked in love island as she wore the same outfit (bikini with the denim shorts open 😅)

Reactions: 7
Always thought they put Laura in Love Island to tick the box of woman tall skinny big boobies. the similarities are there though. Often got black roots with blonde hair too😬 ETA and botoxed to the moon and back 💆🏻‍♀️😂