Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she’s the bollocks, also highly unrelatable now (£££) but likes to pretend she’s just like your average gal 🤪

Reactions: 6
She really thinks she’s the bollocks, also highly unrelatable now (£££) but likes to pretend she’s just like your average gal 🤪
Yup, i unfollowed her when someone asked what her fave low price perfume is. She said she smelled one on a colleague or something the other day, then proceeded to name expensive high brand perfumes😵💫

Reactions: 3
Yup, i unfollowed her when someone asked what her fave low price perfume is. She said she smelled one on a colleague or something the other day, then proceeded to name expensive high brand perfumes😵💫
i havent forgotten about the garnier face mask comment !
i bet she'd take money for ad's from them though!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Brad looks like he should be fat and playing computer games in his mums box room?
Just me then 🤣
yes ,if he didnt have money bet he would look even more of a nerd .I would just never put them together in a million years ,feel like he would be a little wet wipe in the relationship and I didnt think Olivia would go for that vibe .Thought she'd be into more of a manly man

Reactions: 10
it was in a q&a and someone mentioned garnier asking if she would reccomend or had used them and she said something about not being caught dead putting £3 skincare on her face
Lets not forget the £60 suncream she linked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I never understand why she shows their cars so much. Obviously if someone’s gonna steal your car theyre gonna steal it but I think showing them is bringing more attention and then everyone knows when they’re away etc. I would have thought she would be more careful having had one stolen already.

Reactions: 3
I never understand why she shows their cars so much. Obviously if someone’s gonna steal your car theyre gonna steal it but I think showing them is bringing more attention and then everyone knows when they’re away etc. I would have thought she would be more careful having had one stolen already.
Her old car was stolen, the Range Rover. And what was funnier was that she posted her car was stolen her house in Cheshire. She lives in Bramhall, Stockport. But she’d actually rather lower the chances of it being found by not willing to admit she does just live in Stockport, with an SK postcode. Lucky with her having an Urban edition, it was found fairly quickly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Nah good on her taking it to the beach. Life is too bleeping short to be precious about a handbag. She owns that she like expensive tit so why wouldn’t she use it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her old car was stolen, the Range Rover. And what was funnier was that she posted her car was stolen her house in Cheshire. She lives in Bramhall, Stockport. But she’d actually rather lower the chances of it being found by not willing to admit she does just live in Stockport, with an SK postcode. Lucky with her having an Urban edition, it was found fairly quickly
I remember.

Reactions: 1
She looks like she does because she throws so much at her face - if we all spent a few grand we would look amazing too. She is NOT a natural beauty. She's paid for that face. She is so completely unrelatable now. She's someone NOT to look up to as she is so damaging to young girls.

Reactions: 7
I think I would say Olivia is now very well turned out. Money works well for her as she’s gone from trashy grid girl (who probably used the cheap high street face masks and cosmetics) to high fashion via the whole aesthetics menu. But lose the fringe!

Reactions: 5
She was a grid girl but I don’t think she was ever a stranger to money her parents are certainly not hard up they have a nice big house in Surrey and she went to private school etc

Reactions: 13