Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else curious as to which one of their guests leaked the wedding details to the press? If I was her I’d be desperate to know!
It was Olivia herself 🤣 She wanted to add a little extra to the storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Random but has she always walked with her feet sticking out? Just watching first episode and I couldn't look at the venue properly was too busy sussing her feet out
She's built like a gazelle and boy I'm jealous. Taller women often have posture problems because society tells them that they should be shorter than men.
---
It was Olivia herself 🤣 She wanted to add a little extra to the storyline.
I wouldn't be entirely surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn’t really understand it tbh and I really like Olivia but thought that was weird lol

Reactions: 13
Imagine talking about that with your Mum & Dad & your Nan in the room. I just couldn’t.

Reactions: 16
I quite like her but I felt huge second hand embarrassment for her when I saw that clip

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said something about marrying Brad because he has a big dick.
Thanks!

Oh god yeah. Why would you say that?!

I started watching OMHM and her and her mum together remind me of Jack Whitehall and his dad in Travels with my Father. Very dry winding up of each other.

Reactions: 7
What did she say? I don’t follow her but curious!
I’d like to thank me for getting this sexy arse man with a big dick to marry me 🫣🫣🫣🫣
As she stood on a stage in what looked like lingerie night dress and black sunglasses pissed drunk. Stay classy liv

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’d like to thank me for getting this sexy arse man with a big dick to marry me 🫣🫣🫣🫣
As she stood on a stage in what looked like lingerie night dress and black sunglasses pissed drunk. Stay classy liv
and then she did a slut drop and opened her legs fully facing the crowd…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
and then she did a slut drop and opened her legs fully facing the crowd…
Imagine his family having to endure the Olivia show in front of their friends. She came across so bad on that wedding day, laughing at the richer or poorer words in her vows then talking about his dick you’d think she was dragged up defo not this classy rich person she likes to pretend she is she’s as rough as a bears arse

Reactions: 27
I’m watching the wedding episode with my partner, and he said the wedding looks like a “Married at First Sight Wedding mixed with an award show”😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine his family having to endure the Olivia show in front of their friends. She came across so bad on that wedding day, laughing at the richer or poorer words in her vows then talking about his dick you’d think she was dragged up defo not this classy rich person she likes to pretend she is she’s as rough as a bears arse
Yeah, I agree. It’s funny on TV and for parts of their day but seems like she didn’t take any of it very seriously or try and create much romance

Reactions: 9
I’m only on season 2 of Olivia marries her match currently but just came here to ask does Brad make more money than her? She acts like he’s the one with the money and he pays for everything, I would’ve thought she has a lot more money, obviously she’s jokingly saying it but is it because it’s true or to make him feel like he pays for everything?

Reactions: 2
I’m only on season 2 of Olivia marries her match currently but just came here to ask does Brad make more money than her? She acts like he’s the one with the money and he pays for everything, I would’ve thought she has a lot more money, obviously she’s jokingly saying it but is it because it’s true or to make him feel like he pays for everything?
He deffo does

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her mums face, when Brad was telling Liv to stop drinking at the wedding, was a picture! Like oh here we go again, the Liv show. Brad was taking sense.

Her Mum & Dad also seemed very “cold” and no emotion when they went up to the room to see her before the wedding.

She didn’t come across well on this series I don’t think? I lost count of how many times she mentioned the “aesthetic” and looking good for the pictures on Instagram. Surely your wedding day is more than that? Giving an all black dress code so no one turns up in an outfit your don’t like & ruins your “vibe” gives off a shallow, controlling & nothing better to do with you time kind of “vibe”

I like Filthy Rich & I really liked her on Love Island, but she came across as massive, shallow brat on this programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 20