Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been watching this again. Lisa comes across as very unlikeable and whiny. Think she's still with her husband though

Reactions: 2
Covid would have scuppered this anyway but with the BBC’s rotation of unsuccessful singing shows, I am so surprised they didn’t attempt to bring back the Andrew Lloyd Webber series of shows like Nancy, Joseph, Dorothy and Maria. These were such unique shows and I LOVED the sing offs between the bottom two and then the farewell song when someone was eliminated - brutal!

Reactions: 11
Life of Grime

Paddington Green

MTV Reel World

BBC2 The Living Soap

Club Reps

Ibiza Uncovered

ITV Airline

There was also a short documentary series many years ago on ITV called Hollywood... they had Hollywood Women, Hollywood Kids, and another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have just found the full list of ITV’s “…From Hell” series. I had no idea there were so many!

• Builders from Hell
  • Christmasses from Hell
  • Cruises from Hell
  • Dentists from Hell
  • Diets from Hell
  • Drivers from Hell
  • Facelifts from Hell
  • Filthy Homes from Hell
  • Flights from Hell
  • Garages from Hell
  • Gardeners from Hell
  • Holidays from Hell
  • Holiday Homes from Hell
  • Homes from Hell
  • Honeymoons from Hell
  • Hotels from Hell
  • In-Laws from Hell
  • Jobs from Hell
  • Journeys from Hell
  • Makeovers from Hell
  • Neighbourhoods from Hell
  • Neighbours from Hell
  • New Homes from Hell
  • Nights from Hell
  • Nannies from Hell
  • Restaurants from Hell
  • Roads from Hell
  • Salesmen from Hell
  • Staff from Hell
  • Teenagers from Hell
  • Tenants from Hell
  • Tourists from Hell
  • Tradesmen from Hell
  • Traffic Jams from Hell
  • Weather from Hell
  • Weddings from Hell

Reactions: 11
Beauty school i think scarlett Moffatt was in this?

The salon. I always remember kerry katona coming in off her face and saying she couldn't sing and she was only allowed to do the speaking bit in whole again.

What not to wear with trinny and susannah. I really want to watch this again.

Style challenge I think it was called on itv in the mornings. But could only watch this when I was "sick" from school.

There was a programme on t4, Battle of the bands. And one of the bands wrote and sang a song about alexa chung.

Reactions: 4
I was obsessed with Fame Academy back in the day. Longed for a vocal masterclass with Carrie & David Grant.

Reactions: 12
what not to wear was so hilarious, there is a youtuber called tom hadlock who does a kind if commentary channel who has a hilarious one of an ep of whaat not to wear.

Reactions: 3
what not to wear was so hilarious, there is a youtuber called tom hadlock who does a kind if commentary channel who has a hilarious one of an ep of whaat not to wear.
Trinny was such a bitch

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Girls Aloud: Off The Record?

Cheryl came across as a right moaning nightmare.

Does anyone remember Girls Aloud: Off The Record?

Cheryl came across as a right moaning nightmare.

how she can say that it is common for a person to get into a fight with a nightclub toilet attendant is just I don't recall ever seeing anything similar when I used to go out like that

Reactions: 1
Going back a while here but I used to love Ibiza Uncovered and The Villa...Mark Little (Joe Mangle) was the voice over for The Villa and he was a hoot.

Reactions: 6
Going back a while here but I used to love Ibiza Uncovered and The Villa...Mark Little (Joe Mangle) was the voice over for The Villa and he was a hoot.
I loved the villa too. I wish they would show repeats so I can watch for some 90s/00s nostalgia

Flavor/Rock/Daisy of Love are all on Amazon Prime and YouTube. So many funny/messy contestants on those shows. Charm School and I Love Money were good too.
I loved these as a teen, there were so many fights Flavor of Love and Rock of Love was my favourite

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen that the old episodes of The Cruise are on i player?

edited as I see it has! I want them to put the holiday rep one as well!

I started rewatching old episodes on YouTube of series 1 of Big Brother. Not much actually happened lol but it did make me feel proper nostalgic . There was an innocence about the earlier series.

I recently watched a BB1 eviction and it was SOOOO much better than anything that came after in the following series. The excitement!!!
I started rewatching old episodes on YouTube of series 1 of Big Brother. Not much actually happened lol but it did make me feel proper nostalgic . There was an innocence about the earlier series.
I recently watched a BB1 eviction and it was SOOOO much better than anything that came after in the following series. The excitement!!!

I remember I hated Mel I think everyone did but when I watched it back I don't know why I hated her so much. She wasn't that bad. She was a bit desperate to win and liked the attention off the boys but that was it. It was absolutely nothing compared to the horrors that would be on later series