OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think Kyra planned the first pregnancy, Oscar might not have but I just feel like she did šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I still think Kyra planned the first pregnancy, Oscar might not have but I just feel like she did šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I feel like a lot of teen moms and "unplanned" moms aren't being truthful. I watched a video where the girl said all her friends got pregnant. So she would sometimes "forget" to take her pill because she low key wanted one but didn't at the same time. I wish I remember her name. Honestly unless their is something medically wrong or lack of education present day usa there isn't really such thing as "unplanned".

Reactions: 4
New to this thread! Does anyone know if Kyra and Oscar intentionally wanted to have so many young kids while they are young themselves? Like do they not do birth control in any form or were they more relaxed?
Levi wasn't planned.. but Kyra really wanted to start a YouTube channel as a teenager, so it does make you wonder. I'm pretty sure Avery wasn't planned, there's a video further back in this thread on their reaction to the test

Reactions: 1
Levi wasn't planned.. but Kyra really wanted to start a YouTube channel as a teenager, so it does make you wonder. I'm pretty sure Avery wasn't planned, there's a video further back in this thread on their reaction to the test
Thank you! I stopped watching them by baby number 3 so I couldnā€™t really remember lol.

Thank you! I stopped watching them by baby number 3 so I couldnā€™t really remember lol.
Levi "wasn't" planned but, knowing Kyra, he probably was by her. Alaya was probably planned as a "bandage baby" because their relationship was falling apart around the time she got pregnant. Averie wasn't planned, it seems, because Kyra was crying about it when she found out. Neither of them seemed happy or thrilled about it when she told Oscar. Aura seems to have been planned.

Reactions: 3
This thread is so dead lol but ive just been scrolling through Oscarā€™s insta and he posted a couple weeks ago topless photos at the beach. Corinna Kopf commented saying ā€œdamnā€ or something along those lines, lots of comments saying people ship it and they should hook up and heā€™s liked them all.

Omg Iā€™ve just seen that, looks that way!! Itā€™s so bleeping obvious she cheated on him heā€™s making himself look like a fool by making videos with her & staying ā€œfriendsā€. He needs to drop her like a sack of tit. Is this Preston a former boyfriend of her friend or something?

From what Iā€™ve heard itā€™s Hannahā€™s boyfriend? Hannah was her babysitter/best friend wasnā€™t she?

I didnā€™t follow okbaby all that well so I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Omg Iā€™ve just seen that, looks that way!! Itā€™s so bleeping obvious she cheated on him heā€™s making himself look like a fool by making videos with her & staying ā€œfriendsā€. He needs to drop her like a sack of tit. Is this Preston a former boyfriend of her friend or something?
Where are you seeing this?

Kyra just posted an update addressing the whole thing (kind ofā€“ not really) on her IG stories

So Iā€™m not 100% sure I donā€™t follow that closely anymore to be honest she makes me cringe. But there were photos I found on like an ok baby update insta account of where kyra had been tagged in a photo with this Preston guy, who is apparently the ex-fiancĆ© of her former babysitter/bestie Hannah. There had been rumours in the past of an affair between Kyra and Preston when she was still with Oscar, and also rumours of threesomes happening although I donā€™t know if these rumours are about Kyra Preston & Hannah or Kyra Preston & Oscar, Iā€™m inclined to believe the former but Iā€™m not sure at all and I have no evidence whatsoever. I donā€™t know what the actual supporting evidence for any of it is so take it with a grain of salt, like I said I donā€™t follow very well. The only thing Iā€™ve seen with my own eyes is the pic of Kyra & Preston in which they deffo appear to be a couple.

In my opinion based on the things Kyra has said regarding the breakup between her and Oscar sheā€™s made it apparent sheā€™s at least had emotional affairs when they were together, so for her to come out now and say she categorically didnā€™t cheat is a bit daft. When youā€™ve been stupid enough to make videos addressing the breakup which weā€™ve all seen, donā€™t treat us like idiots. You were actively encouraging Oscar to shag anyone else for one thing, which in itself is a huge red flag right out of a long term relationship with a man you had 4 kids with.

Reactions: 7
How disgusting that Kyra has shared that video of those little girls to almost 500k people. I would be beside myself if one of those were my children. I donā€™t know what the rules are about filming however I do know that the likelihood of all parents consenting to their daughter being filmed and then shown to thousands of people is very slim. Ffs Kyra by all means record it but you donā€™t need to share every little thing.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice that Kyra has gone ultra quiet on socials since the kids went to California with Oscar?
No Instagram stories and only a post with Brandon

Love seeing Oscar having the kids despite having his wisdom teeth out. Starting to get the impression he has them more than Kyra does. Makes me realise how bizarre it is that the mum left the family home, to live her best quarter life crisis hoe life. Have Hannah and Preston split up then?

Love seeing Oscar having the kids despite having his wisdom teeth out. Starting to get the impression he has them more than Kyra does. Makes me realise how bizarre it is that the mum left the family home, to live her best quarter life crisis hoe life. Have Hannah and Preston split up then?
Hannah and Preston are divorced.

Anyone see their new video? end of okbaby?
I just watched it! so annoying this thread is so dead, as I would love to talk about all of this stuff. Personally, I think all past videos shouldā€™ve been privated and it shouldā€™ve been revamped into Oscars channel, he has always had far more input than Kyra with editing, filming etc. He deserves to take on those existing followers, rather than having to build up his own channel from almost scratch.
I thinks itā€™s best for Kyra to take a massive step back from social media for a while, so she can get herself sorted out as she clearly has many issues. Has their been anymore updates on her breast augmentation? I didnā€™t bother to watch the video, but it is very 2015 to get your boobs done (trust me I got mine done around that time, it was what everyone was doing on YT). Breast implant illness is very real, she clearly has not done much research!