Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitsandpieces

something just seems so cold with kyra, she came across ridiculously disrespectful and almost guilty in that video. oscar seemed to just be so hurt when she’d sit and joke. and she was aware she was feeling this way when she had him get a vasectomy. always loved these two until kyra’s attitude in that video. hope the kids and oscar are ok

Reactions: 16

Moondog

I can't stand her .... she is being so disrespectful to Oscar. She is 100% cheating on him. Did anyone watch their recent Beneath the Sheets podcast? She was laughing so loud and her entire attitude was very flippant. Oscar looked like he wanted to disappear. I watched for 3 minutes and had to turn it off. The issues she states they have could easily be fixed with therapy. How to communicate better, how to maintain your own identity in a relationship, etc. When you have 4 kids, you fight to make it work. She made a comment that the last month was really hard ...the last month???!!! She is a hot mess and this will not end well. Oscar is a decent guy. He loves his kids, he has interests and hobbies ...he is going to find someone very quickly and Kyra will have a MELTDOWN.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

jkroche95

VIP Member
I can def see Kyra trying to sleep with Oscar when she feels like it. I can also see her forever being jealous of anyone Oscar dates now

Reactions: 11

Moondog

Just saw they broke up, that video was so awkward to watch. I want to know what she did that he wouldn’t classify as technically cheating. I also love that she tried to throw him under the bus with getting angry and her feeling not supported by him, that whole video felt like her trying to convince all of us that he was somehow at fault for her choices.
Based on those "sexy" pics she posted, I am guessing she was sexting and sending pics. She is desperate for attention, which she claims Oscar doesn't give her. You know why??? Because he is taking care of FOUR kids and hustling to make $$$$.

Reactions: 11

dramamama94

Kyra needs extreme mental help, her heads completely messed up, she had a traumatic childhood so she’s going to do the same to her children. She had her kids young and now regrets it, she want’s to relive her teen years partying and sleeping around so she’s ditched her fiancé (who she literally had to beg to propose to her) and her children. The way she acts is actually embarrassing I don’t even know her and I’m embarrassed for her. As much as i feel sorry for her kids and as much as it’d traumatise them now she’s moved out they’d be better off without her so she doesn’t ruin their childhood as we all know she’s going to walk out their lives sooner or later

Reactions: 9

Kren9

Chatty Member
Popping over from SaconneJolys thread. I can’t believe there are not more people here discussing this!?? What??? That breakup video was so cringe!!! As well as that shitshow q&a it made me want to legit vomit! 🤮 I agree with above comments something doesn’t seem right with Kyra and was just thinking before I came here it could be bipolar episode and/or postpartum depression. This is nuts! I honestly was rooting for them as well but I had to unsubscribe. I believe now that Kyra is an absolute narcissist and she is gaslighting Oscar so much! God help those four innocent children!

#OSCARGETALAWYER

jayne2240

VIP Member
I wish this thread was busier - it bloody should be!!

This whole situation is such a mess, I feel so badly for the children. Their parents divorce is up on the internet for them to see when they grow up, I mean can you even imagine stumbling across a video of your Mother encouraging your Father to sleep with other women?! You’d be traumatised!

I can’t help feeling it’s so confusing for the kids as well with them being so close still, it’s like nothing has changed at home but one day Mam or Dad will bring a new partner home and the kids are supposed to understand?

there’s something so beyond weird with the whole situation, I can’t even decide whether I believe it as Kyra seems so insanely calculated and unbelievable. Either way I see it going sour very very quickly. It’s a real shame for those sweet little ones.

FrecklesMcGee

I have a feeling she's going to go wild, sleep around, and then come back in a few months; with her tail between her legs; begging for Oscar to let her "come home". IF, and that's a big if, she doesn't get pregnant by whoever she starts sleeping with. I always thought Oscar was too good for her and I still think this, and she'll probably realize it soon. Then she'll try to come back. I just hope that Oscar is with someone else and tells her to eff off!

Cmj

1000 percent kyra has found someone else. Its written all over her face. Oscar deserves better. So do the kids. Good things are coming for you Oscar 💚

• Heart

CassieT

It’s just sad, all of it. Oscar looks completely broken and he’s choosing words very carefully as if he’s desperate not to upset her. Of course everything happened too soon and too fast and they are too young and too immature to know how to deal with it, whatever plans they might be making. But the worst thing for me is that it’s their own parents history repeating itself. Both of them were damaged by their broken childhoods, I’m disappointed that they can’t or won’t find a way to protect those four little people from the same pain.

Also, fwiw, I would have put money on Keren and Khoa not staying the course. But I really thought Oscar and Kyra had got it right. More fool me I guess :(

Reactions: 8

bitsandpieces

i hate to say it and definitely not saying that’s the case but kyra’s behaviour and personality in that video mirrored exactly how i was when my bipolar was undiagnosed it felt uncomfortable to watch

i absolutely agree it’s so odd she’s encouraging oscar, definitely so she gets a free pass for whatever she wants to get upto. she doesn’t really seem to care at all, i reckon one of the things oscar wasn’t happy about was a secret only fans account, she’s gone on about that a lot recently.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, some relationships don't work out and it's better to separate. That's OK. Some people obviously cheat like Kyra and this boyfriend of hers. That's not ok but it happens. But to get with your supposed best friends husband is just crazy. And it's the fact that she will always insist they did nothing wrong. If they were to come out and say they've hurt a lot of people and what they did was wrong I'd have so much more respect for them.

But she's always trying to spin the narrative that Oscar was so so so bad for her and she's so happy now. No! Show some remorse. I reckon that sadly, you guys could be right regarding the engagement.

glamorous

Funny how Kyra can't keep her hands off Oscar. He needs to run faraway.

Every time I watched over the years it is always Oscar taking care of them kids. Does Kyra even do anything ever?? I remember when they were young people would hate on Oscar even though Kyra was never seen taking care of her kids lol.

rawlala

I can’t believe it! Do we think they’ll get back together? I find it weird how she’s kind or forcing him to move on by advising him how to sleep with other girls? But then I feel like she will pull the “you did it so I can” card

Just relighting this thread to ask if you've all seen the latest with Kyra driving on a busy road while filming her nails to show off for Instagram?

She's lost the plot. I always liked Oscar and thought she was a misery so I'm glad the split happened. This will be the making of him. Great Dad and a good person. He's clearly just going along with Kyra on the Q and A videos in fear of her trying to stop contact or something. Still think about her so called best friend where she stole her husband. Wouldnt want her as my bestie that's for sure! Obviously both of them are to blame not just placing the blame on Kyra but wow, sneaky moves on her poor former bestie..

• Wow

juy7nhio

i hate to say it and definitely not saying that’s the case but kyra’s behaviour and personality in that video mirrored exactly how i was when my bipolar was undiagnosed it felt uncomfortable to watch

i absolutely agree it’s so odd she’s encouraging oscar, definitely so she gets a free pass for whatever she wants to get upto. she doesn’t really seem to care at all, i reckon one of the things oscar wasn’t happy about was a secret only fans account, she’s gone on about that a lot recently.
I have bipolar and I'd bet good money Kyra has it as well and something about birth has triggered it. She seems hypomanic. I also think she's cheated, and unfortunately in mania it's common to cheat.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
So I’m not 100% sure I don’t follow that closely anymore to be honest she makes me cringe. But there were photos I found on like an ok baby update insta account of where kyra had been tagged in a photo with this Preston guy, who is apparently the ex-fiancé of her former babysitter/bestie Hannah. There had been rumours in the past of an affair between Kyra and Preston when she was still with Oscar, and also rumours of threesomes happening although I don’t know if these rumours are about Kyra Preston & Hannah or Kyra Preston & Oscar, I’m inclined to believe the former but I’m not sure at all and I have no evidence whatsoever. I don’t know what the actual supporting evidence for any of it is so take it with a grain of salt, like I said I don’t follow very well. The only thing I’ve seen with my own eyes is the pic of Kyra & Preston in which they deffo appear to be a couple.

In my opinion based on the things Kyra has said regarding the breakup between her and Oscar she’s made it apparent she’s at least had emotional affairs when they were together, so for her to come out now and say she categorically didn’t cheat is a bit daft. When you’ve been stupid enough to make videos addressing the breakup which we’ve all seen, don’t treat us like idiots. You were actively encouraging Oscar to shag anyone else for one thing, which in itself is a huge red flag right out of a long term relationship with a man you had 4 kids with.