OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyra has gone viral on TikTok for leaving Oscar for her best friends fiancé and screengrabs. Just came up on my FYP! She is getting slated in the comments!

Also, another video which is interesting:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't she say it’s dangerous for her to have more kids as she’s had 4 c sections?
Yes, she said so in a video. She said her doctor told her that having more kids could put her life at risk. At the time she also said that she would not get her tubes tied because she was "weird with body stuff". Later, Oscar had the vasectomy. I thought it was cool because they stated they did not want more kids. But after that, not sure when, Kyra was saying stuff about maybe having more kids. And now with the break up she has mentioned it again. She is saying that she may or may not want more kids. I personally think she is being very stupid. Why? Because having more kids puts her life at risk, as said by her doctor previously. And with no regard for her life AND apparently not caring about the kids growing without a mother, she still entertains this thought in her head.

Reactions: 3
Mixed emotions watching oscars latest vlog. I cannot believe Levi is 7! I actually begun watching OKbaby as a way to move some emotions over from a termination, so the fact the house is gone now is crazy. I didn't quite think it would happen, but then again I have had a rocky on and off relationship with the father of my child for 3 years. I want all the best for Oscar. He deserves it

Reactions: 1
I still think she cheated. It’s super coincidental she started seeing Preston the month the breakup was announced and not a minute before.

Reactions: 6