OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he is scared to leave because Kyra would try and get custody? I can see her pulling some BS. Then crying she actually has to take care of her kids.

Reactions: 4
Breaking up but still being in the same house go hand in hand with still having sex. So I would like to selflessly volunteer to head over to Utah and give Oscar a full service. I am joking, but really, Oscar if you're reading this hit me up Daddy 😜😘

I wonder if he is scared to leave because Kyra would try and get custody? I can see her pulling some BS. Then crying she actually has to take care of her kids.
Custody no? An attempt on her life? More than likely

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I would like to selflessly volunteer to head over to Utah and give Oscar a full service. I am joking, but really, Oscar if you're reading this hit me up Daddy
Same lmaoooo. He would probably leave me on read though 🥲

I wish this thread was busier - it bloody should be!!

This whole situation is such a mess, I feel so badly for the children. Their parents divorce is up on the internet for them to see when they grow up, I mean can you even imagine stumbling across a video of your Mother encouraging your Father to sleep with other women?! You’d be traumatised!

I can’t help feeling it’s so confusing for the kids as well with them being so close still, it’s like nothing has changed at home but one day Mam or Dad will bring a new partner home and the kids are supposed to understand?

there’s something so beyond weird with the whole situation, I can’t even decide whether I believe it as Kyra seems so insanely calculated and unbelievable. Either way I see it going sour very very quickly. It’s a real shame for those sweet little ones.

Reactions: 9
1000 percent kyra has found someone else. Its written all over her face. Oscar deserves better. So do the kids. Good things are coming for you Oscar 💚

• Heart
I can 10000% see that Kyra will not have the kids at her new place. She wants that freedom.. her personal channel is gonna be a massive flop. She knows the internet hates her, so maybe she should just have a break for now. TEAM OSCAR 😂

Reactions: 6
Never posted before, but just have to say this is gonna end badly! Kyra did not even mention that she needs to find a place suitable for all her kids, she said SHE is moving out, those poor kids are gonna suffer because she will move on and see them when she wants to. Oscar will be left being the main caregiver and she will be out there living like a single woman with no cares in the world.

I have a feeling she's going to go wild, sleep around, and then come back in a few months; with her tail between her legs; begging for Oscar to let her "come home". IF, and that's a big if, she doesn't get pregnant by whoever she starts sleeping with. I always thought Oscar was too good for her and I still think this, and she'll probably realize it soon. Then she'll try to come back. I just hope that Oscar is with someone else and tells her to eff off!

It’s just sad, all of it. Oscar looks completely broken and he’s choosing words very carefully as if he’s desperate not to upset her. Of course everything happened too soon and too fast and they are too young and too immature to know how to deal with it, whatever plans they might be making. But the worst thing for me is that it’s their own parents history repeating itself. Both of them were damaged by their broken childhoods, I’m disappointed that they can’t or won’t find a way to protect those four little people from the same pain.

Also, fwiw, I would have put money on Keren and Khoa not staying the course. But I really thought Oscar and Kyra had got it right. More fool me I guess :(

Reactions: 8
Never posted before, but just have to say this is gonna end badly! Kyra did not even mention that she needs to find a place suitable for all her kids, she said SHE is moving out, those poor kids are gonna suffer because she will move on and see them when she wants to. Oscar will be left being the main caregiver and she will be out there living like a single woman with no cares in the world.
yes! And I really am all for women enjoying the single life, however I worry she’s going to have zero regard for her children and they’ll become a second thought. You have to put your kids first, she made the choice to have 4.

You would really think that they wouldn't want to have any more 'negative press' with what's going on.. but then they go and upload a video where there is CLEAR NEGLIGENT PARENTING!! who doesn't bleeping secure a mirror to the wall with multiple children around? Do they seriously want to get cancelled at this point?!

Reactions: 3
How old is Avery now? 🤔 I’ve been thinking about them all more than is probably healthy, and I came across the video from when they found out Kyra was pregnant, and Kyra especially was distraught because it was’t planned and the timing was really off for them, in her opinion.

In other (probably) unrelated news, there is a really gorgeous pic of the four kids on Oscar’s Instagram. I always think it’s fascinating when siblings look so different. Not Levi and Alaya who are very obviously brother and sister. Aura is too young yet to tell, but Avery is SO different. I guess she must be a throwback from a previous generation of the Morales/Sivertson families 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I feel like such a witch but I just wish Kyra would step away from the vlog channel... She even knows she isn't wanted by saying she's nervous to vlog and has fucked the ending up 😂

Hey, I'm new to watching this family. Can anyone tell me why they call the oldest girl "Sissy"? They call her it so much I thought it was her actual name.

Reactions: 1
Hey, I'm new to watching this family. Can anyone tell me why they call the oldest girl "Sissy"? They call her it so much I thought it was her actual name.
When Levi was a baby they called him “Buggy” alllll the time so when she fell pregnant with all the others they were all assigned nicknames. Alaya was sissy, Averie was teeny and Aura was roo. As far as I’m aware they didn’t keep buggy as Levi started growing up but sissy definitely stuck

Reactions: 5
Every video I've seen Kyra is never parenting lol. She will definitely become a deadbeat mom. I feel bad for her kids. Whoever said she will go around then come back I 10000% agree. I don't like seeing her in videos and love that even the comments are team Oscar.

Oh dear, Kyra has closed Baby by Kyra 🙄 and her videos about the current situation have far more views then her vloggy ones. I think it's all car crash viewing now, step away from social media FS. Focus on yourself

Reactions: 4