OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch them but have seen commentary videos on the break up video, there’s speculation Kyra cheated? But not physically anyway

Reactions: 2
Posting again cos I so badly wanna talk about it all.. as if Oscar has been banished to the basement room 😂 so many people were commenting on YTMD that it was cruel to stick shy old Alayah down there in the first place. Have a horrible feeling that Kyra will use this break up as a massive excuse to go off galavanting without the children every other day. He needs to move out, that poor poor guy!

Reactions: 5
Just saw they broke up, that video was so awkward to watch. I want to know what she did that he wouldn’t classify as technically cheating. I also love that she tried to throw him under the bus with getting angry and her feeling not supported by him, that whole video felt like her trying to convince all of us that he was somehow at fault for her choices.

I can't stand her .... she is being so disrespectful to Oscar. She is 100% cheating on him. Did anyone watch their recent Beneath the Sheets podcast? She was laughing so loud and her entire attitude was very flippant. Oscar looked like he wanted to disappear. I watched for 3 minutes and had to turn it off. The issues she states they have could easily be fixed with therapy. How to communicate better, how to maintain your own identity in a relationship, etc. When you have 4 kids, you fight to make it work. She made a comment that the last month was really hard ...the last month???!!! She is a hot mess and this will not end well. Oscar is a decent guy. He loves his kids, he has interests and hobbies ...he is going to find someone very quickly and Kyra will have a MELTDOWN.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just saw they broke up, that video was so awkward to watch. I want to know what she did that he wouldn’t classify as technically cheating. I also love that she tried to throw him under the bus with getting angry and her feeling not supported by him, that whole video felt like her trying to convince all of us that he was somehow at fault for her choices.
Based on those "sexy" pics she posted, I am guessing she was sexting and sending pics. She is desperate for attention, which she claims Oscar doesn't give her. You know why??? Because he is taking care of FOUR kids and hustling to make $$$$.

Reactions: 11
Shoot I would hit him up if Kyra wasn't insane. She's going to be one of those people that drags their ex along for attention not even out of love.

Can’t believe they actually broke up, it was only a year or two ago she was begging him to propose 🤨

Reactions: 4
i hate to say it and definitely not saying that’s the case but kyra’s behaviour and personality in that video mirrored exactly how i was when my bipolar was undiagnosed it felt uncomfortable to watch

i absolutely agree it’s so odd she’s encouraging oscar, definitely so she gets a free pass for whatever she wants to get upto. she doesn’t really seem to care at all, i reckon one of the things oscar wasn’t happy about was a secret only fans account, she’s gone on about that a lot recently.
I have bipolar and I'd bet good money Kyra has it as well and something about birth has triggered it. She seems hypomanic. I also think she's cheated, and unfortunately in mania it's common to cheat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have bipolar and I'd bet good money Kyra has it as well and something about birth has triggered it. She seems hypomanic. I also think she's cheated, and unfortunately in mania it's common to cheat.
These were my thoughts exactly, it’s almost classic manic symptoms.

Reactions: 1
What... them being swingers? If yes, then yeah I think so too
Wait what?! I was just talking about Oscar bought the personalised sign for the family before everything went sour but it arrived after the split. I have to actually watch Oscar dying on the inside now, just to find this swinging bit 😂

Wait what?! I was just talking about Oscar bought the personalised sign for the family before everything went sour but it arrived after the split. I have to actually watch Oscar dying on the inside now, just to find this swinging bit 😂
hahaha, I'm not sure he's dying on the inside, I think he's already dead. The way he was laughing at the sign + the situation... hes over it all, hes fully done with Kyra. I was meaning the weird vibes at the end of the vlog, the heeleys and giggling with the other couple...? It seems I wasn't the only one, going by the comments on the vlog 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this whole break up isn't right? I don't think it's genuine possibly a pr move.

I cant get over that breakup video - she was smiling throughout wtf, she's clearly with someone else! it was BIZARRE. she was very quick to talk about how they arent meant for each other lmfao like damn why did you have 4 kids in 5 years or something.

Reactions: 6
hahaha, I'm not sure he's dying on the inside, I think he's already dead. The way he was laughing at the sign + the situation... hes over it all, hes fully done with Kyra. I was meaning the weird vibes at the end of the vlog, the heeleys and giggling with the other couple...? It seems I wasn't the only one, going by the comments on the vlog 😂😂
Watched the video.. I thought there was something a little flirty about Oscar and the female friend going on and I can imagine Kyra will flip the duck out, she clearly hasn't seen the end of that vlog!! But I got the impression that Preston absolutely despises Kyra and probably wasn't very keen on her to begin with, but hey we gotta put up with the friends to keep the other half sweet!

Reactions: 3
Funny how Kyra can't keep her hands off Oscar. He needs to run faraway.

Every time I watched over the years it is always Oscar taking care of them kids. Does Kyra even do anything ever?? I remember when they were young people would hate on Oscar even though Kyra was never seen taking care of her kids lol.

Reactions: 7
I can def see Kyra trying to sleep with Oscar when she feels like it. I can also see her forever being jealous of anyone Oscar dates now

Reactions: 11