OkBaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I saw this too. Looks like Oscar took the kids for a short while so Kyra could concentrate on setting up her own place. It’s such a shame for those poor kids.
How confusing for the poor kids leaving home for a holiday to come home and find out Mum has moved out

Reactions: 6
Kyra needs extreme mental help, her heads completely messed up, she had a traumatic childhood so she’s going to do the same to her children. She had her kids young and now regrets it, she want’s to relive her teen years partying and sleeping around so she’s ditched her fiancé (who she literally had to beg to propose to her) and her children. The way she acts is actually embarrassing I don’t even know her and I’m embarrassed for her. As much as i feel sorry for her kids and as much as it’d traumatise them now she’s moved out they’d be better off without her so she doesn’t ruin their childhood as we all know she’s going to walk out their lives sooner or later

Reactions: 9
How is she going to have all the kids in her tiny apartment? I get the feeling Oscar will continue to be the main caregiver.

Reactions: 2
How is she going to have all the kids in her tiny apartment? I get the feeling Oscar will continue to be the main caregiver.
There's no way they're all going to be able to stay overnight with her, and get some privacy. Even if she has a 2BR, that's all the kids shoved into one room! She's having a serious mid-life crisis

Reactions: 5
Their new video was so cringey. Them poor kids 😭 Kyra just berates Oscar constantly about all the things she used to do.

Reactions: 3
Kyra: My daughter came from an OCD queen

Why is she so trash??? It's 2022 who the hell makes fun of mental illnesses they know nothing about. OCD isn't cute and causes horrible intrusive thoughts. But Krya is such a fun OcD qUeEn

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Kyra: My daughter came from an OCD queen

Why is she so trash??? It's 2022 who the hell makes fun of mental illnesses they know nothing about. OCD isn't cute and causes horrible intrusive thoughts. But Krya is such a fun OcD qUeEn
i don’t think there’s anything wrong with coping with mental illness by making jokes by something you struggle with. i do it all the time with my personality disorder 🤣 she’s not trying to make it quirky really

Reactions: 1
i don’t think there’s anything wrong with coping with mental illness by making jokes by something you struggle with. i do it all the time with my personality disorder 🤣 she’s not trying to make it quirky really
Making something straight or organized isn't OCD.
Having your brain tell you to jump five times or else your family will die and an image of your bloody family is.
I tried not to be too graphic with my description but Kyra was definitely trying to be "cute".

Reactions: 4
So both Kyra and Oscar are in Cali now? I didn't see her in his "driving to CA" Insta stories. Do we think they're travelling together?

Why is this thread dead again 😫 the latest vlog was painful. She turned up cos Roo was crying on facetime only for her to have absolutely no interest in her mum when she got there.. Kyra showed her face for a little bit to make herself look good and then just fucked off again.. I do feel like Oscar is doing much better. Did anyone watch her vlog in the apartment? I don't have the energy, I'm so curious though

Reactions: 3
Showing my kids our new apartment ?

Surely it's showing our kids my new apartment 🤔

Reactions: 2
New to this thread! Does anyone know if Kyra and Oscar intentionally wanted to have so many young kids while they are young themselves? Like do they not do birth control in any form or were they more relaxed?

New to this thread! Does anyone know if Kyra and Oscar intentionally wanted to have so many young kids while they are young themselves? Like do they not do birth control in any form or were they more relaxed?
First child was an accident/surprise. The rest happened when they realised they could make serious money off birth videos, and a family channel that features young parents.

I really don't think it was any deeper than that.

Reactions: 6