Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress so child like.? Them hats are something I would’ve put my toddler in, all the crap from the character warehouse is reduced for a reason

Reactions: 2
So new vlog, actually put this on first before Hattan and caravan twats.
So why has the daughter got a birthday badge when they openly said that it wasn’t any of their birthdays while they were out there. They said that the day they fleeced discount at yak and yeti lying saying it was his birthday. Perhaps they made her wear one as they are checking into animal kingdom lodge, hoping for a club level upgrade. If it was her birthday I’m sure there would’ve been a massive fuss as their anniversary has continued for weeks.! Notice they have busted out their badges as well. Absolute grifters

Quick check on insta and her birthday was October so why have a badge on in august, she even said ‘Minnie said happy birthday to me’ imagine saying to a kid wear a birthday badge today and pretend it your birthday, it was the following week or something fair enough but not two months away and they had already admitted it, why are these to filing me with such rage

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching new one…

Waggghhhhhh moan about photo pass

Can someone explain why these grifters are abusing DAS? As someone living with cancer I find them disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watching new one…

Waggghhhhhh moan about photo pass

Can someone explain why these grifters are abusing DAS? As someone living with cancer I find them disgusting.
They had no trouble walking at animal kingdom not a moan once, yeah because in their words ‘there’s not much at animal kingdom’

Reactions: 1
Omg I didn't realise they were from my town!!! Bet I've seen them around and not even noticed.

I've watched a few of them since people were talking about them so much on the disney vloggers page.

I know they moan alot, like alot, but my main complaint about them is the actual quality of their vlogs. Its absolutely terrible, I can't hear a word the husband says when he's on screen. Just mumbles away complaining about something.

I don't like judging people on their looks, I'm no oil painting myself, but Jesus, if you're going to vlog, take a bit of pride in your appearance.

Why do they film literally everything? If it isn't a public toilet she's filming, it's a random child.

Reactions: 9
How is pretending it is your birthday not cheating the system? So what if you aren't ever going to be in Disneyworld on your real birthday? duck off, you scammers.

Reactions: 6
Not watched these losers before so I'm subjecting myself to their eleventy billion day WDW vlogs.

First observation, BLOW YOUR NOSE! The pre-travel day tour of the Radisson is all "here are the lifts" *sniff* "look at the view" *sniff* :sick:

Reactions: 3
Christ, I've just discovered their home vlogs. There are 145 of them from 2022 alone. Unsurprisingly, they're on the make in their everyday lives, as well as when on holiday.

Everyone likes a yellow sticker bargain but these twats take the piss.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ, I've just discovered their home vlogs. There are 145 of them from 2022 alone. Unsurprisingly, they're on the make in their everyday lives, as well as when on holiday.

Everyone likes a yellow sticker bargain but these twats take the piss.
Ha ha I haven’t started on those yet but I suspect the grift is gonna be strong…..

Ha ha I haven’t started on those yet but I suspect the grift is gonna be strong…..
They get about 35 views per home vlog but are still churning them out every few days. They do get more for the specific theme park stuff like Alton Towers or whenever they mention Disney in the title but when it's just them, duck all.

Can't wait for the one entitled "What happened on Mother's Day"

• Haha
I've just watched Mr Fuckface reveal to Mrs Fuckface that they will be staying in Bay Lake Tower, The Poly and the Grand Floridian Club Level for a night each. Mrs Fuckface is crying and saying "there can't be anything else, we've got no money"

What a great way to live your lives.

Reactions: 3
I've just watched Mr Fuckface reveal to Mrs Fuckface that they will be staying in Bay Lake Tower, The Poly and the Grand Floridian Club Level for a night each. Mrs Fuckface is crying and saying "there can't be anything else, we've got no money"

What a great way to live your lives.
Which vlog was that in? Absolutely insane, and to film it too!!

Which vlog was that in? Absolutely insane, and to film it too!!
The one that's called something like "Mummy's in hospital" They have also uploaded the reveal as a seperate vlog, in case wanted to watch it again.

They seem very proud that they asked for more cakes at an afternoon tea and got them, even though it wasn't part of the price. Also some nice complaining that the wait staff didn't lick their arsed enough.

I haven’t dived into the “Home Vlogs” properly other than a couple at maker markets that are local to me. I’m gonna take a guess though that they’re all over Too Good To Go like the Lodge Cunts were!