Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The steakhouse one where they slag off the restaurant, to be fair it didn’t look great but I was more shocked at the state of them, he looked like he crawled off the sofa

I hate saying it but the child is starting to moan and critique as well

Picked out a random one from the eleventy billion Alton Towers ones. Chose first day one. They never ever stop moaning! She got herself an ECV and some disabled passes and STILL moaned about lining up for 20 minutes. Bit of advice grifters - you wanna skip lines at Alton Towers buy the FastTrack passes.

It was only £34. Fair enough if you had paid a fortune for it, you might expect a bit more. They have no shame filter, do they?
They are unbelievable. I’ve never ever seen anyone quite as bad as them even in real life and they are putting all of this out there … she was expecting the staff to bow down to her and basically let them eat as much as they like. 🤣🤣

You are right they have zero shame filter

The steakhouse one where they slag off the restaurant, to be fair it didn’t look great but I was more shocked at the state of them, he looked like he crawled off the sofa

I hate saying it but the child is starting to moan and critique as well
Which one is that I need to watch it 🤣

Just tuned into their latest Animal Kingdom vlog. That slow mo part at roughly 9 mins in…. WTF was that???? I’ve never seen anything so bad in a vlog!

Omg its still going at 12 min in

Reactions: 2
I don't wish to defend Mr FF but he booked Mrs FF and the daughter an afternoon tea for Mother's Day and she was having a go at him because he only thought about it a week before and couldn't get them in for actual Mother's Day. If I was him, I would have told her to stick it up her arse.

Edited to say that they were busy on Mother's day anyway but she still had a go at him.

The hotel also only allowed kids over 12 in but of course they didn't like that and sent beggy e mails to get her in. I'm sure they played the disabled card. It worked. What's the point of the rule at all then?

Reactions: 6
God I just decided to watch the afternoon tea one as it was only 7 mins I thought I can put up with that!

Still constant moans! I mean proper cheeky asking for extra cakes! I think most people know what you get is what you get and it’s always quite a lot of food in my opinion!

Pretty funny where she said other people were boxing up their cakes to go but they ate all of theirs plus more…did that not give it away that you’re a greedy fucker?

And moaning about the price! Afternoon teas in fancy hotels are priced up! STOP MOANING AND JUST ENJOY IT!!!!

Reactions: 4
To be fair lots of afternoon teas DO left you ask for more! Definitely not defending them, but it is a ‘thing’!
It wasn't a thing there though. They were offered more sandwiches but extra cakes weren't part of the deal. The asked anyway.

Just watched the steakhouse moan and I whilst I do agree the main courses didn't look great, I'm not sure what they expected from a cheap steak and also, why did he look like Jocky Wilson after and all-night session?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Joined the trend and watched the afternoon tea video. Holy moly, what happened to just going out for a nice treat and not filming the whole thing for YouTube.
Literally half the video was moaning about it, I’m not even sure what about. something about getting extra…

Reactions: 3
To be fair lots of afternoon teas DO left you ask for more! Definitely not defending them, but it is a ‘thing’!
I get that but the way she was going on your think she was expecting an all you can eat buffet 🤣🤣🤣

It wasn't a thing there though. They were offered more sandwiches but extra cakes weren't part of the deal. The asked anyway.

Just watched the steakhouse moan and I whilst I do agree the main courses didn't look great, I'm not sure what they expected from a cheap steak and also, why did he look like Jocky Wilson after and all-night session?
What’s the name of the steak one not seen that 😃

Joined the trend and watched the afternoon tea video. Holy moly, what happened to just going out for a nice treat and not filming the whole thing for YouTube.
Literally half the video was moaning about it, I’m not even sure what about. something about getting extra…
GIVE ME FREEBIES! Give me more! Do you know who I am!!! My knees! Where’s the skip the line access? And so on 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ohh if it was explained to them beforehand then fair 😅

Jeez the moaning at the water park because they were too heavy to ride 🤣🤣 the one called Alton towers hotel exploring and woodland

They got bollocked too for reserving tables 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
They appear to live in a modest new build on one of those estates that have popped up everywhere. Nothing at all wrong with it, pretty pleasant actually, but not the house you would expect someone who has 20k+ to drop on a summer holiday, as well as everything else. I know people can spend their money on what they like but their priorities seem skewed. I do find it fascinating how people who put these lives out on YouTube for us all to view actually pay for it.

If you have a quick look through their thumbnails, you can see trips, visits and concerts in the UK that must have cost thousands. Disney cruises, trips to New York and Australia, it's mad

Good grief

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m not saying you have to look like a model to run a YT channel but at least look hygienic and presentable. You wouldn’t go to work looking like that, but then again, with these two. I bet they do.

Reactions: 5
With their latest Disney trip, were they checking in and out of French Quarter for the days they were at the other resorts? Sounds like a right pain in the arse. Why not save the other resorts to the end?

Also just saw the video where she says they have no money. Full of debt probably.

They were technically paying for two rooms when they were switching because they weren’t checking out of Port Orleans. Absolute madness.

Ffs watching the one called “we stole the crown” at Alton Towers- 3 minutes in and the disabled pass just isn’t good enough for kweeen apparently. They are bleeping hideous. She’s got an ECV so not walking anywhere! These twats just expect to walk to the front of the line. Apparently if the normal line is 3 hours and having disabled pass is an hour wait it’s just TOO MUCH!!!!! But bleeping fast pass then you scrounging bastards.

And I’m still only 7 minutes in to the whingefest

I’m not saying you have to look like a model to run a YT channel but at least look hygienic and presentable. You wouldn’t go to work looking like that, but then again, with these two. I bet they do.
they always look like they need a good hosing down.

• Haha