Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all just finished work so going in for another entertaining evening with Ohana of Cunts Mr and Mrs Fuckface 🤣🤣

I’m watching “an epic 2022 trip announcement Xmas” no doubt I will be throwing tit at the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Volcano bay… she completely misses the point of a disability pass doesn’t she? It’s not so you can ride all the rides faster than anyone else, it’s so you don’t have to stand in lines. Just because you’ve been abusing it at the main parks doesn’t mean that’s what you’re supposed to do!

Reactions: 5
Haaaaa they posted it a month ago to try and get to 2k subs to give away a lounge fly … they ain’t there yet 🤣🤣

Volcano bay… she completely misses the point of a disability pass doesn’t she? It’s not so you can ride all the rides faster than anyone else, it’s so you don’t have to stand in lines. Just because you’ve been abusing it at the main parks doesn’t mean that’s what you’re supposed to do!
That one ground my gears the sense of entitlement was off the scale. They wanted instant access. Scrounging fuckers.

Moaning about Covid restrictions in New York last year because their kid is speshul

7 NIGHTS IN NEW YORK PREMIUM ECONOMY FOR XMAS???? Is he a drug dealer or wtf am I missing????

God the moaning in this one is OFF THE SCALE

Can someone make the numbers make sense? He’s a customer service dude with a wife who works part time. They moan about the price of everything. How can they afford this after a month in Florida larking it up in cuntcierge? I have a good job and earn around 70k but I can only afford a fortnight in Florida every two years?

These cunts are doing 7 nights in New York 2 nights in Washington on expensive flights on top of a month in Florida.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Haaaaa they posted it a month ago to try and get to 2k subs to give away a lounge fly … they ain’t there yet 🤣🤣

That one ground my gears the sense of entitlement was off the scale. They wanted instant access. Scrounging fuckers.

Moaning about Covid restrictions in New York last year because their kid is speshul

7 NIGHTS IN NEW YORK PREMIUM ECONOMY FOR XMAS???? Is he a drug dealer or wtf am I missing????

God the moaning in this one is OFF THE SCALE

Can someone make the numbers make sense? He’s a customer service dude with a wife who works part time. They moan about the price of everything. How can they afford this after a month in Florida larking it up in cuntcierge? I have a good job and earn around 70k but I can only afford a fortnight in Florida every two years?

These cunts are doing 7 nights in New York 2 nights in Washington on expensive flights on top of a month in Florida.
I can’t figure it out!

They also have Nwerlin annual passes and booked a stay at Alton Towers hitel. That’s a £500 night break!

Now on “meeting processes” one - why is the kid in a wheelchair????

Sorry awful spelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m angry typing 🤣

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they got some kind of inheritance or something?! They both seem thick as planks, it can’t be from their careers.

Reactions: 2
These idiots are professional sicknotes. Sorry. Going into the first aid centre because previous child sneezed so get free calpol. Getting wheelchairs all round. Trying to double DAS. Abusing DAS at universal. Having to go to bed or roll around in a wheelchair with a cold. They need to duck OFF.

I wonder if they got some kind of inheritance or something?! They both seem thick as planks, it can’t be from their careers.
I’m going with drug dealing/county line 🤣🤣🤣

OH LOOK THEY’VE SWAPPED WHEELCHAIRS

There are actual people in Disney and kids who are terminally ill from Give Kids the World who truly deserve special treatment and then you have this shower of idiots taking the absolute piss laughing at how they can use DAS and lightening lane to never ever queue

Reactions: 5
OMG she used the wheelchair to get special access to the fireworks she was perfectly ok to watch before 😡😡😡and moaned about the bit they put her in and moved! And moaned about other guests having a better view in ECVs???? LAURA YOU ARE A bleep. Why why why does she feel so entitled to a perfect view of the fireworks? There’s her massive rant on the end of the princess one. Be prepared to be angry. These lot are the worst of the worst. I hope they find this page. Who the duck do they think they are 😡😡😡😡😡😡she’s claiming she can’t stand for an hour but we’ve watched her literally walk around parks for hours on end.

And they went to yak and yeti and got 25 bucks off by pretending it was their birthday.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a perfect view of the fireworks? There’s maybe 1 row of people / vip viewing that has it perfect, but everyone else just gets on with it. Not Princess Laura though!

Think you have to be signed in to see anything so don’t want to risk outing myself 😂

Just had a look at their Insta. They follow the Lodge Cunts and PAYG friends Mark and Hannah. All cut from the same cloth.
You can view his whole profile without being logged in.

OK. So I have just suffered the worst Disney vloggers ever. Entitlement is strong. Why are they there?. Why?. Mr duck face was hot and sweaty...in Orlando..who knew.. how can anyone have a bad time at the Poly. Awful. DAS abusers. Miserable feckers. On the scrounge for free stuff. They remind me of the Peter Kay sketch when he said ' I had to jump from the top deck of the ship with both me legs on fire..that Is not a holiday '. Awful. I can't watch them again. They should be ashamed of themselves. I guess they do this wherever they go. All inclusive in Beni. Just get in the bin.

OMG she used the wheelchair to get special access to the fireworks she was perfectly ok to watch before 😡😡😡and moaned about the bit they put her in and moved! And moaned about other guests having a better view in ECVs???? LAURA YOU ARE A bleep. Why why why does she feel so entitled to a perfect view of the fireworks? There’s her massive rant on the end of the princess one. Be prepared to be angry. These lot are the worst of the worst. I hope they find this page. Who the duck do they think they are 😡😡😡😡😡😡she’s claiming she can’t stand for an hour but we’ve watched her literally walk around parks for hours on end.

And they went to yak and yeti and got 25 bucks off by pretending it was their birthday.
That firework one upset me more than anything as my mum was confined to a wheelchair when we used to go and that was the only thing she’d want to do and small world and these entitled twats think they deserve that. Worst was they dumped the wheelchair to go to wilderness lodge, no trouble there although they did moan their seat at the restaurant wasn’t near the action, returned to the park and hopped back into a wheelchair for the fireworks. Think I ranted further back
Watched this the same day as yak and yeti, calpol gate and saving money by not buying it and the fake birthday. I honestly can’t stand them
Might watch them all again as probably missed loads
Space 220 is another and the seat they get

Does anyone have a perfect view of the fireworks? There’s maybe 1 row of people / vip viewing that has it perfect, but everyone else just gets on with it. Not Princess Laura though!
She’d shot her self in the foot as she could hardly stand to watch at that point either as she was in a wheelchair
Watched an Alton towers one today and the kid going on about her dooney and Burke bag like it’s a Gucci

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A 9 minute live video from Chessington.

Moans about the post (guess they don’t read any news to know about the strikes).
Moans about how slow UK theme parks are at loading / unloading rides.
Says they get DAS due to their daughter (so the Mum doesn’t qualify in the UK? Definitely scamming in the US then!)
Says he’s blind in one eye and has no depth perception….but he drives and I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be allowed to drive without depth perception. Gearing up for another DAS?
Shows Mrs Fuckface on a ride that does not look suitable for someone who struggles to stand / has bad knees.
Moans that there’s no rides at AK (I clearly imagined those rides in AK).
Says he’s not a fan of DLP at all. Would that be because France has some pretty strict disability laws and you can’t scam it?

9 bleeping minutes and there’s that many moans! duck me, imagine if they actually had something proper to moan about!

• Haha
That fake birthday thing is bleeping ridiculous. Don't justify it by saying you're not on holiday when it's your actual birthday, that makes no sense. All that to get a cupcake.

Just watched their Grand Floridian Cafe moan. Jesus bleeping Christ, they had to ask for a spoon? What an imposition!

• Haha
I’d love to see his email to Josh D’Amoro. Staying at a hotel for 1 night and moaning that they can’t check in until 3pm and have to check out at 11am. What an absolute pair of wallies!!!

• Haha