Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just watching the "announcing our giveaway winner". Jeeeeeeez this is painful. The prizes are dire (halloween candy from MNSSHP, the free bag they give at the event and a pin), but they have absolutely no concept that this giveaway, and any others they run, are subject to the Competition Commission rules. The kid is constantly saying to people on the chat (because for some reason people watch this tit show whilst it's being live-streamed) that they are in the competition by commenting then 10 seconds later Mr Fuckface is like "I already have the list here so it's too late to enter". Absolute idiots.

ETA: I might not mean Competition Commission, might be ASA. Either way, even stupid competitions on YT have actual rules that have to be followed or you can be taken to court.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just found the steak one - 23 views 🤣🤣I reckon half of those are us. The filming is awful sideways menu. They look like a pair of tramps why not make yourself look presentable for a dinner? Annnd the moaning has started …. They like the chips no surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just watching the "announcing our giveaway winner". Jeeeeeeez this is painful. The prizes are dire (halloween candy from MNSSHP, the free bag they give at the event and a pin), but they have absolutely no concept that this giveaway, and any others they run, are subject to the Competition Commission rules. The kid is constantly saying to people on the chat (because for some reason people watch this tit show whilst it's being live-streamed) that they are in the competition by commenting then 10 seconds later Mr Fuckface is like "I already have the list here so it's too late to enter". Absolute idiots.

ETA: I might not mean Competition Commission, might be ASA. Either way, even stupid competitions on YT have actual rules that have to be followed or you can be taken to court.
Agreed, How do they pick the winner? I assume this is how they’ve ended up with over 1k subscribers.

Reactions: 1
Agreed, How do they pick the winner? I assume this is how they’ve ended up with over 1k subscribers.
But never more than 100 views per video … and they’ve been at it 3 years … they need to pack it in they are crap

Reactions: 3
But never more than 100 views per video … and they’ve been at it 3 years … they need to pack it in they are crap
I wonder if she is getting DLA or something as she listed off loads of ailments and illnesses she has on one of the Alton towers vlogs

She works at the school though, I wonder what she does? There’s a home vlog where he picks up the child and says Laura is still at work at the school. And she runs that chocolate shop on Etsy lol. Couldn’t imagine buying anything off those scrubbers.

She’s a teaching assistant. She mentioned it in one vlog, but she’s on the school website that she shows the name and logo of in the cruise line packing video. Absolutely no comprehension of safeguarding there!

Ffs watching the one called “we stole the crown” at Alton Towers- 3 minutes in and the disabled pass just isn’t good enough for kweeen apparently. They are bleeping hideous. She’s got an ECV so not walking anywhere! These twats just expect to walk to the front of the line. Apparently if the normal line is 3 hours and having disabled pass is an hour wait it’s just TOO MUCH!!!!! But bleeping fast pass then you scrounging bastards.

And I’m still only 7 minutes in to the whingefest
Just watched this one and she doesn't have an ECV in it. She says she had one the day before but it cost £25 so didn't want to pay again. Probably thought it would be gifted to her the privileged prat.

Said she was in agony and in pain and also absolutely exhausted in the sky ride thing and that's why she couldn't queue for long yet Mr Scruffy Fuckface says at the end of the vlog that they did 15,000 steps. A quick Google and that equates to approx. 7 miles! So cant stand for half hour in a queue but can rack up 7 miles walking on those exhausted legs.

bleeping fraud.

Reactions: 6
I see they have been down in London for a few days again, after doing Chessington and Thorpe Park. Seriously, where is the money coming from? Wouldn't you be saving up for your Christmas trip to New York at this point?

I appreciate they want to do nice things for their little girl but she is becoming very spoilt. I watched a vlog where they revealed that that had tickets for the Masked Singer tour and Mrs Fuckface was just staring at her daughter's face to make sure she had the appropriate reaction.

This is all either credit card funded or Mrs FF is getting that much in benefits that they can't spend it fast enough. There is no way they earn enough between them to cover it all. At a conservative estimate, I reckon they have dropped 50k+ on holidays, weekends away and tickets from their Disney cruise onwards. They do nothing on a budget and don't appear to save up at all. AND they have the cheek to start a Patreon. You clearly don't need it, Fuckfaces!

I see they have been down in London for a few days again, after doing Chessington and Thorpe Park. Seriously, where is the money coming from? Wouldn't you be saving up for your Christmas trip to New York at this point?

I appreciate they want to do nice things for their little girl but she is becoming very spoilt. I watched a vlog where they revealed that that had tickets for the Masked Singer tour and Mrs Fuckface was just staring at her daughter's face to make sure she had the appropriate reaction.

This is all either credit card funded or Mrs FF is getting that much in benefits that they can't spend it fast enough. There is no way they earn enough between them to cover it all. At a conservative estimate, I reckon they have dropped 50k+ on holidays, weekends away and tickets from their Disney cruise onwards. They do nothing on a budget and don't appear to save up at all. AND they have the cheek to start a Patreon. You clearly don't need it, Fuckfaces!
I don’t get it either. At best his salary is 40k which is top end for location and role. She might pull in 20k working part time and benefits. There’s no way on planet cuckoo land the numbers add up. Didn’t Mrs FF say on the delete hotel reveal in the hospital that they had no money?

I'm watching the Grand Floridian suite tour. Did they say how they got upgraded? Was it compo face moaning or a random sprinkle of pixie dust?!

Also, lol the view count for this vid is 170 (half those viewers are probably tattlers)!

A fun one is the ‘staying in the Alton towers hotel exploring….’ Vid. Jump to about 41 mins to see their moan fest on the free breakfast!

I'm watching the Grand Floridian suite tour. Did they say how they got upgraded? Was it compo face moaning or a random sprinkle of pixie dust?!

Also, lol the view count for this vid is 170 (half those viewers are probably tattlers)!
I think because they complained to multiple managers the day before

Reactions: 1
A fun one is the ‘staying in the Alton towers hotel exploring….’ Vid. Jump to about 41 mins to see their moan fest on the free breakfast!
Thanks for telling us where to watch. I can’t sit through their vlogs but love skipping to the juicy bits. Can everyone update when they catch a good moment please

There’s a new video, wish me luck I’m going in!

omg at 9:20 in their new video (AKL club level experience) Mrs Fuckface does a huge disgusting burp and didn’t edit it out!

10:30 timestamp: Mr Fuckface is now complaining about their check in experience at AKL

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think in total they did 4 nights at different resorts; Bay Lake, Poly, Grand Floridian and AK.

I realised the other day but totally forgot to post in here, he says they rented DVC points for these stays but the only Club Level you can do on DVC is AK. We have DVC but have no interest in Club Level because we plan to be in the parks or the pool, not eating cheap snacks in a room, so I’d never looked into it to know about what you can book. So if BLT and AK was DVC and I’ll assume Poly was too due to him asking about upgrading, that means they paid cash for one night Club Level at GF. Where has that money come from?!