Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mooooaaaaan about Deluxe burger - Mr duck Face whinged about his burger but ate the whole thing. COMPO PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE
This is probably the only one I agree with him on, Deluxe burger isn’t worth the price at all, Five Guys is miles better. The difference is I wouldn’t go all compo crazy, I just mentally noted it as a lesson learned and move on.

The attitude of everything needs to be perfect for them or money back is disgusting.

Reactions: 3
So her mother decided not to go to the water park with them and do her own thing and that's "brave", apparently. Why so patronising? She's presumably in her fifties or sixties and lives her own life in the UK and probably couldn't wait to get away from this lot for a few hours, especially the son-in-law. He looks and sounds permanently stoned. Or something.

I’ve just started on the cruise packing and discovered they live very close to me 😳 I know the area very well but didn’t realise the reason they were so close to me selling chocolate is because they’re local to me (I’m a Liver Bird, but spent most of my working life that way).

Now I’m even more confused about how they can afford all these trips!

She’s probably on £20k maximum based on the banding the council she works for uses.

Now I know where they live, if the big company he works for is in the same place as them I can guess which it is (there’s two big companies left that are call centre based, both telecoms) and that’s a 26k a year wage, maximum 30 if he’s been there a while.

So on 50k combined income they’re managing all these trips, spending $500 in character warehouse, plus all the other UK trips? Something doesn’t add up there. Maybe the complaining is part of their budget?
Yes, it’s telecoms 😜 He is customer experience lead though, not customer service lead. So I think he could be around £40k+…. so let’s say £50k-£70k household income. Not a huge amount to afford their lifestyle, I know, but looking at the state of them, it’s much more than I would have guessed.

Reactions: 2
Yes, it’s telecoms 😜 He is customer experience lead though, not customer service lead. So I think he could be around £40k+…. so let’s say £50k-£70k household income. Not a huge amount to afford their lifestyle, I know, but looking at the state of them, it’s much more than I would have guessed.
If you stick his job title and company name into glass door it should throw up the salary 😃

I feel bad saying this as 50- 70k is obviously a lot of money to a lot of people but surely that is nowhere near enough to keep the Fuckfaces in all these trips and cover all their other living costs without getting into debt?

How much do we reckon that month in Florida alone cost them? Considering they stayed in some expensive hotels at club level etc it must have cost a fortune. Even their airport hotel was "executive level" (Mrs Fuckface might have mentioned it)

Reactions: 4
Customer Experience is the title they moved everyone from customer services onto a few years back I think, around the time another telecoms company moved and they wanted to attract people to switch to them rather than move with the company.

It’s not a very well paying industry or area, so even 35k in all honesty is probably too high a guess for that role around here.

Think you have to be signed in to see anything so don’t want to risk outing myself 😂

Just had a look at their Insta. They follow the Lodge Cunts and PAYG friends Mark and Hannah. All cut from the same cloth.

I feel bad saying this as 50- 70k is obviously a lot of money to a lot of people but surely that is nowhere near enough to keep the Fuckfaces in all these trips and cover all their other living costs without getting into debt?

How much do we reckon that month in Florida alone cost them? Considering they stayed in some expensive hotels at club level etc it must have cost a fortune. Even their airport hotel was "executive level" (Mrs Fuckface might have mentioned it)
I just had a look and one night in august at GF club level is over a grand and from £900 at the poly 😯

So my partner is on £60k+, I earn a flexible amount depending on the year but I’d say we bring in approximately £80-90k pre tax. There’s NO WAY we could afford a holiday like this, we live modestly with a very small mortgage and one car. Absolutely no way. How are these people (inc Knappily) doing it!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they also have some extra money coming in in the way of benefits. With all this talk of DAS and sunflower lanyards I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some disability payment or carer payment coming in on top of the wages.

I’m not very clued up with PIP and things so wouldn’t know but a possibility.

I wonder if they also have some extra money coming in in the way of benefits. With all this talk of DAS and sunflower lanyards I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some disability payment or carer payment coming in on top of the wages.

I’m not very clued up with PIP and things so wouldn’t know but a possibility.
They think they're entitled to everything else, so why not? Another pair of morons who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

They think they're entitled to everything else, so why not? Another pair of morons who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Sad as there are folks who are genuinely in need of these things to get by - not to have several trips around the globe within a short space of time.

Sad as there are folks who are genuinely in need of these things to get by - not to have several trips around the globe within a short space of time.
Agree. Of course people are entitiled to spend their money on what they like but that must be a 20k+ holiday they had in Summer. I mean, WTF?

It’s the DAS but that really gets me. Priority through the airport. Not having to wait in a normal queue but she’s fine to climb flights of stairs and sit in pretty rough rides. DAS was pretty convenient when they’re 2 weeks Genie + ended.

Reactions: 5
It’s the DAS but that really gets me. Priority through the airport. Not having to wait in a normal queue but she’s fine to climb flights of stairs and sit in pretty rough rides. DAS was pretty convenient when they’re 2 weeks Genie + ended.

I have never known a sense of entitlement quite like it among the Orlando vloggers and as you know, that is really saying something.

I have never known a sense of entitlement quite like it among the Orlando vloggers and as you know, that is really saying something.
I think that’s the nail on the head, and why they have 5 pages already (and I can’t stop watching). It’s almost like a parody, except they legitimately think they have a superior right and perfectly encapsulate everything I hate.

Every other Disney vlogger has one or two of the moaning / entitlement / over spending / general arsed traits that appears and disappears throughout vlogs, but Ohana of Cunts show every trait in every video.

I can’t imagine they have many friends if their vlogs are anything to go by.

Reactions: 5
I think that’s the nail on the head, and why they have 5 pages already (and I can’t stop watching). It’s almost like a parody, except they legitimately think they have a superior right and perfectly encapsulate everything I hate.

Every other Disney vlogger has one or two of the moaning / entitlement / over spending / general arsed traits that appears and disappears throughout vlogs, but Ohana of Cunts show every trait in every video.

I can’t imagine they have many friends if their vlogs are anything to go by.
Agree with this 100%. They remind me of the worst bits of the Trackers and the Trackers weren’t originally like this. It’s grown as they got too big for their boots. God knows what this pair would be like if their channel ever grew (don’t think it will go beyond folks watching for car “crash type” viewing)