Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper compo faces, bet they’ve been in the local paper for some minor slight. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve taken advantage of “if there’s blame there’s a claim” in the past either…

Reactions: 3
Mooooaaaaan about Deluxe burger - Mr duck Face whinged about his burger but ate the whole thing. COMPO PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE

I must admit I forward through a lot of the content as I can’t bear merch fingering which takes up half of the videos

Although did just catch end of them moaning about the policy of one in one out in the changing rooms

Last edited:
Bright enough to realise that being a complaining bleep does sometimes get you stuff, though. Also clever enough to start a Patreon. Dicks.

I don't know what they do for a living but they appear to have a modest house. They don't do trips on the cheap, do they? Must have money to burn.
She works in a school as in her pack with me video for the cruise she had a work hoodie on, wasn’t rocket science to find out she works there 👀 also that pack with video all new clothes and hats with the tags on. The amount of ears she has is beyond ridiculous. Bet they are racked in credit card debt
Everything is complete excess, sure she woke up one day and decided to be a Disney vlogger

She works in a school as in her pack with me video for the cruise she had a work hoodie on, wasn’t rocket science to find out she works there 👀 also that pack with video all new clothes and hats with the tags on. The amount of ears she has is beyond ridiculous. Bet they are racked in credit card debt
Everything is complete excess, sure she woke up one day and decided to be a Disney vlogger
Omg I’m guessing she was on holiday during the safeguarding training?!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys.. in their newest video ‘A great day at Magic Kingdom, dinner at Whispering Canyon’ please skip to 21:28 for a laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I've never heard of these morons until I saw this thread.

Currently watching the review of Grand Floridian while reading some of your comments to my wife. We're curious, did they get a free upgrade to this room because of their incessant moaning?

New jazzy intro was that there before.?
Two minutes in and already moaning the air con isn’t as powerful
Don’t ride the speedway in the sun as it’s to hot, did they not cool it off for her
Everyone knows at wilderness lodge the servers do stuff like that
Nice arse crack
Do they really need anymore cake and sweets
So braggy, club level again at animal kingdom, more films of them scoffing their faces. Same check out times so will they ask for another late check out. Sure there will be a fanfare when they waddle in that it’s their anniversary to try and nab some freebies

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of these morons until I saw this thread.

Currently watching the review of Grand Floridian while reading some of your comments to my wife. We're curious, did they get a free upgrade to this room because of their incessant moaning?
Yes they unfortunately did

• Wow
D48E1A61-44EB-4127-B5D8-74F76294965F.png

Yet it’s everyone else who are useless lol these people can’t even pull up their trousers or spot an arse crack

4 pages for the Fuckfaces already!
More views on their Tattle thread than on their YT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Found Anthony’s LinkedIn, not sure if I can post it but you’ll never guess what he does…
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In fact, he is the lead for a big company. So they must earn well. He reads customer’s complaints for a living!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why are a third of their vlogs titled "a great day"? Is their vocabulary that limited?

Reactions: 2
Found Anthony’s LinkedIn, not sure if I can post it but you’ll never guess what he does…
In fact, he is the lead for a big company. So they must earn well. He reads customer’s complaints for a living!!!

There's earning a decent amount and then there is earning enough to have a month in Florida, a trip to New York and an Australia vacation, not to mention the cruise, a second trip to Florida and all the stuff they do at home. We have two very decent incomes coming in and would not have enough for all that what with the kids and the house and other stuff. How the duck do they afford it all?

Obviously how come he knows how to complain to get freebies and upgrades. Clearly he brings the work home with him as he moans constantly. Her school wage can’t be much, I know someone who does a job similar

Reactions: 4
I’ve just started on the cruise packing and discovered they live very close to me 😳 I know the area very well but didn’t realise the reason they were so close to me selling chocolate is because they’re local to me (I’m a Liver Bird, but spent most of my working life that way).

Now I’m even more confused about how they can afford all these trips!

She’s probably on £20k maximum based on the banding the council she works for uses.

Now I know where they live, if the big company he works for is in the same place as them I can guess which it is (there’s two big companies left that are call centre based, both telecoms) and that’s a 26k a year wage, maximum 30 if he’s been there a while.

So on 50k combined income they’re managing all these trips, spending $500 in character warehouse, plus all the other UK trips? Something doesn’t add up there. Maybe the complaining is part of their budget?

Reactions: 4