Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can get the lanyard out all they like, what they expect to get from it in New York, I don't know. I live here and love it dearly but it isn't the place for people to be entitled and kick up a fuss, no one will take any notice of them. They might be able to jump the odd queue at tourist attractions but New Yorkers are well wise to dickheads trying to pull a fast one.

I'm guessing with the Christmas crowds and the lack of special treatment for them, they will not be into it at all.
I can’t wait to watch them try 🤣🤣New York won’t stand for their tit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh they rinsed the first aid centre in magic kingdom. The kid was feeling unwell so first aid centre gave her Calpol and hayfever treatment. He said it saved them about ten dollars rather than buying it in the shop. Why not put some headache tabs etc in your bag. I carry them all the time

Also the child is in the wheelchair now, do they swap in and out for when it’s suits.?

Wish I’d watched all these in order

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I now can’t see the comment have they removed it? It says “1 comment” at top but nowt there….

Unsurprising really. I was gonna invite them over to Tattle but stopped short of that. To see what people really think of them.
I reckon most vloggers do come over here to read about themselves so if they haven’t found us yet I’m pretty sure they will soon 🤣

Reactions: 3
I guess if they are that quick on the delete button they don’t have full time jobs?

ETA: she says waiting for the kettle in the office kitchen 😂

I've never heard about these guys till the vlogger thread but as soo as the boys are in bed im going to snuggle down and given them a good hate watch.

So they basically got a wheelchair to be able to get into the disabled part to watch the magic kingdom fireworks. Ditched the chair to go to wilderness lodge and picked it back up again when they went back to see the fireworks. Disgusting.! I’ve travelled with a disabled person and we don’t even go into that bit with them (even though they allow you to) to keep the space for people who really need it and this person I was with was 100% confined to a chair not a choice. Omg I honestly hate these two so much
Sitting there talking about it with smiles on their smug round faces. She even then complained about the view. Poor lamb she couldn’t enjoy the fireworks her anxiety was through the roof
‘They need to do the fireworks twice’ how dare they only have one showing
Honestly was filled with rage watching this

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So they basically got a wheelchair to be able to get into the disabled part to watch the magic kingdom fireworks. Ditched the chair to go to wilderness lodge and picked it back up again when they went back to see the fireworks. Disgusting.! I’ve travelled with a disabled person and we don’t even go into that bit with them (even though they allow you to) to keep the space for people who really need it and this person I was with was 100% confined to a chair not a choice. Omg I honestly hate these two so much
Sitting there talking about it with smiles on their smug round faces. She even then complained about the view. Poor lamb she couldn’t enjoy the fireworks her anxiety was through the roof
‘They need to do the fireworks twice’ how dare they only have one showing
Honestly was filled with rage watching this
Just listened to this. More bleeping whinging (which they hate doing!!!!).

Couldn't see the fireworks cos people were in front. Might be an idea to stand up with your more than able legs then you lazy cow.

Reactions: 5
I think I’ve heard her say she’s 36 in a vlog, but I feel like that can’t be right as she looks way older 😬

Reactions: 1
Also love how they took their 10 year old into the executive lounge at the airport despite there being a sign saying no under 12s allowed. I guess the rules don’t apply to these idiots.