Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen that video they have put up of Coronation weekend? duck me rigid, and they wonder why they are losing subscribers?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did we cancelled our Chester zoo passes

C beebies lane

Sun Terra

These thick fucks acutally offend me with their stupidity.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that video they have put up of Coronation weekend? duck me rigid, and they wonder why they are losing subscribers?
A video of the TV 😂😂 Jfc I’m not sure which is sadder, posting the video or it containing a “sssh” as someone (I assume Mr Fuckface) tries to make a joke and is told off by Mrs Fuckface who clearly thinks this is content 😂

• Haha
Omg I can’t breathe for laughing. Their latest video is in Shrewsbury, they find the grave of Ebenezer Scrooge and Mrs Fuckface says “he didn’t come out of the grave in the film did he? He was alive wasn’t he? So why is it all cracked like that, is it just because it’s old?”

They have the intelligence of a door knob 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Latest bore fest they go to Shrewsbury. She just said that Mr FF works at BT which we figured out threads ago 🤣

• Haha
Omg I can’t breathe for laughing. Their latest video is in Shrewsbury, they find the grave of Ebenezer Scrooge and Mrs Fuckface says “he didn’t come out of the grave in the film did he? He was alive wasn’t he? So why is it all cracked like that, is it just because it’s old?”

They have the intelligence of a door knob 😂
Honestly Mrs Fuckface seems to be the thickest person on YouTube, I’d be very unhappy if she was working with my kids in school.

Honestly Mrs Fuckface seems to be the thickest person on YouTube, I’d be very unhappy if she was working with my kids in school.
Just on YT? I’ve never come across anyone as dim as her. She’s the type of person who didn’t manage to gain a GSCE and then blames it on ‘learning difficulties’

Reactions: 4
Just on YT? I’ve never come across anyone as dim as her. She’s the type of person who didn’t manage to gain a GSCE and then blames it on ‘learning difficulties’
How the hell did she get a job in a school?

How the hell did she get a job in a school?
She is just an assistant right? So I just looked it up and you don’t need official qualifications, you can apply directly or volunteer.
You may need 2 GSCEs to be eligible to do the certificate, but is not mandatory.
Salary £14k (starter) -£21k (experienced), but walks around with the entitlement and spending power of a Kardashian.

She is just an assistant right? So I just looked it up and you don’t need official qualifications, you can apply directly or volunteer.
You may need 2 GSCEs to be eligible to do the certificate, but is not mandatory.
Salary £14k (starter) -£21k (experienced), but walks around with the entitlement and spending power of a Kardashian.
No way that thick witch got 2 GCSES🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi all, long time lurker here, been dying to post about these well, drips is the only way to describe them! I'm not even hate watching at this stage more disbelief watching! Did anyone else notice Mr Ohana of Free's fly was down the entire time they were doing the clothing haul in New York? So not only did neither of them notice at the time, neither noticed during editing either and happily uploaded it! They are a tit show, how do they afford this stuff???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lady…LADY stop bleeping sniffing. And stop touching every single thing in Primark

• Sick
As if they parked up and then drove to Costco! They’ve mentioned many times previously about parking at Costco Liverpool and walking into town, got called out about the cheek of it on here and now it’s all “we drove here”. Absolute bullshit.

Just watched their primark vlog and she’s got a dvc umbrella, I’ve got one of those you sure they were the freebie ones given to dvc members wonder if they blagged it

Reactions: 1
I noticed they are part of this Disney Follow Event page on Instagram. So you have to follow all these accounts (including Ohana of 3) but they don’t have to follow you back. Have they paid this page to get on this ‘list’? No wonder their followers went up on insta if that’s the case.

IMG_5393.jpeg

• Wow