Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
My bet for their spending money is that they have an Only Fans account. I'm way too afraid to go and hunt it down however.

It's either that or they won a lotto prize that no one knows about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

allstar

I get that sometimes you get things that disappoint. That's life. But not all the bloody time. Every vlog. Why they just can't be grateful for the experiences they have as a family is beyond me. Miserable. Morose ungrateful and rough as feck.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Wonder how long Mrs Fuckface carried on talking into the camera after the Insta story ran out of time? My guess is ten minutes. Silly twat.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member

Sorry if this one has already been mentioned but Grand Floridian Cafe was the worst service ever because they didn’t get a spoon with the oatmeal. Hahahah. He even says the food and price were fine but they definitely won’t return. I hope they keep to their word, because the staff deserve better than pandering to their shitty attitudes.

Why spend all that money on a holiday if you’re just going to moan and find fault in everything? Total mood killer. I wonder what standard or quality they bring to anyone in anything they do. They both look completely useless, he can barely even look straight at the camera. The little girl seems sweet and smart,I feel sorry for her.

• Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
God knows how he got 4 weeks off in school holidays, usually companies are quite strict about time off then as that's when most people want it.

I've been watching them on the Staycation cruise and have come to the conclusion that they're fucking mad.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
the fact she burps in front of the breakfast buffet.
Imagine it was someone else that had done that, they’d be right onto the front desk asking for a voucher

Furnessian

VIP Member
How is pretending it is your birthday not cheating the system? So what if you aren't ever going to be in Disneyworld on your real birthday? Fuck off, you scammers.

teamonster

Chatty Member
I noticed they are part of this Disney Follow Event page on Instagram. So you have to follow all these accounts (including Ohana of 3) but they don’t have to follow you back. Have they paid this page to get on this ‘list’? No wonder their followers went up on insta if that’s the case.

View attachment 2339775
It’s like a handy list of wankers to avoid

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
You can see the physical pain it’s causing them to not complain about every minor inconvenience 😂 Absolutely no way they will keep this up all holiday 😂

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Thank you - I thought that would be the case - but you never know with the sad idiots that follow a lot of these ‘Disney vloggers’ and give them money each month!
I think it’s going to be a while before they lure any patreons in - the last 3 videos combined haven’t even managed 200 views 🤣
---
They have changed sun rice to sun rise … reading here much? Hello scrotes!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Just got around to watching the latest NYC one. Moan moan mumble mumble because they had to wait in line to get into the ferry over to the Statue of Liberty. It wasn’t safe to go so they had to wait. The audio is worse than usual so it did cover up a lot of the whinging. They only stop moaning when they find a gift shop. Then back to a massive moan because the boat is busy and it’s cold in NYC in December. So far apparently they haven’t thought much of any of the sights and wouldn’t go back to Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building or natural history museum. And I didn’t need to see Mrs FF blowing her nose. Moaning that there isn’t any accessible lines, she can’t stand in lines… sounds like they got short shrift from the staff because they didn’t get speshul treatment 🤣🤣🤣wahhhhhh it ruined my day 🤣🤣🤣

Moaning in a toy shop because the characters were late.

Good lord she’s found lounge fly bags. The happiest they were was in FAO Schwartz toy shop. But they still moaned because it was busy. A toy shop. Two days before Christmas.

They really are the worst.

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Christ on a bike. Naming a blog “why we will never return to GFC” because they had to ask for a spoon and maple syrup? Moaning about service being a bit slow in current climate post Covid and staff shortages is also entitled. “Service not up to standard” from the mouth of a fucking chav.

• Haha