Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Going by their view numbers I’m going to confidently guess that they have zero sign up on Patreon or merch sales 🤣
Patreons get a shout out in the video or description of every new video… so yes, zero.

imagine being so deluded that you think people would
pay for you to say their name. I didn’t think I could dislike them anymore

Reactions: 7

ZapfaWat

God damn, can he do anything without moaning? He feels like the type of person who wrote a strongly worded letter to the hospital because he was fucking born there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
The passed out pissed as a fart on Christmas Day can never be topped in my opinion. Imagine when missus gets a bit older and is remembering her childhood Christmas and it’s Dad passed out on a bed and doing laundry with her Mum. Magical.

Also the emailing Josh D’amaro to complain, and saying they’ll never return to the Grand Floridian cafe because they didn’t get a spoon 😂

I might treat myself and see what their first videos are like on the channel. I assume the quality and the moaning is consistent 😂

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
The thumbnail is just awful. I also hate the font they are using here. It reminds me of Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" for some reason.

The thumbnail just looks cheap and thrown together -- just like them! For all the fancy places they go, they always turn up looking like they've spent the night on the street or something.

• Haha

The Sunbed 5

Getting clips together for their own edition on UK Resident Edits but there is just SO MUCH material.

• Haha

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
The huge slow motion clip in the latest vlog 🤣🤣🤣
I've just watching it - horrendous! Proof (if we had any doubt already) they don't watch their vlogs before hitting "publish"!

Mrs Fuckface has managed to walk round New York and Washington over multiple days with a knee that's so bad she needs DAS at WDW.......... It's a Christmas miracle!!

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Mrs FF has had a decent haircut and it’s made all the difference. He still looks like he has escaped from a secure unit.

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Still half hour to go and it’s $1512 so far…..

And that’s excluding all the food and toiletries from Walmart and Target as she didn’t give the prices….

ANOTHER loungefly

Grand total of stuff she actually gprices for:

.$2030

This excludes all the huge pile of sweets and snacks, drugs, toiletries, pins that she didn’t say what the cost was.
Their house must be piled high with tat.
I’d love to see him down the pub though in the scrote coat because it was fucking awful

Last edited:
  • Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
Absolute LOLZ at Mr Fuckface getting blotto on the bottomless mimosas on the boat and passing out for the rest of Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I’m watching their first outing to AK on current trip … only half way through but the entitlement and almost gloating is truly vile. It’s all “the wait line is 3 hours for FOP is 3 hours but we have a DAS and safari us 2 hours but we have DAS” .. and then moaned because someone on FOP was a bit loud. It’s probably their one and only time and they’re probably been in line for 3 hours 😡😡

Now at the pool back at French quarter and moaning because they can’t let the kid in the jacuzzi pool because she’s too young but noooooooo they don’t like that rule. They disregarded the rule and let her go in on her own anyway. Total fuck faces.

Hollywood studios now and she’s got a wheelchair. Didn’t even get out at the entrance to runaway railway. Went all the way to ride entrance in it. There are actual people unable to walk at all who really do need wheelchairs but lady Fuckface Muck despite being able to walk couldn’t leave the chair at the entrance and get off her arse to walk.

Last edited:

Mutley98

VIP Member
Oh my I’ve saved this vlog for tonight after a hard week at work, the burp.! 🤢🤢 they are disgusting pigs. Bet the hotel desk got a ticking off for leaving a cloth in the room and the sheets outside, probably what got them a late check out
How spoilt is that child ‘it’s only $25’ in her whiney voice. No concept of money or cost, how many plush toys must she have. Looks like she got a simba though. She also made sure we all heard there was no plates in the club lounge
Does she really need to touch all them beers with her grubby hands, all around the necks of the bottles as well 🤢 her voice thank youuhh guuurrdd and coooot
she walked through the gym filming whoever in her swimwear, into some ladies changing rooms not knowing who was in there and then proceeded to wipe her camera with a clean towel then dump it on the side. Went in the laundry and filmed no thought for the child in there and if they wanted to be filmed
‘A big sauna by the pool’ no thats a hot tub again that you filmed people in

They are most entitled, scummy grifters around. It’s a hate watch now, I can’t stand them

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Ffs watching the one called “we stole the crown” at Alton Towers- 3 minutes in and the disabled pass just isn’t good enough for kweeen apparently. They are fucking hideous. She’s got an ECV so not walking anywhere! These twats just expect to walk to the front of the line. Apparently if the normal line is 3 hours and having disabled pass is an hour wait it’s just TOO MUCH!!!!! But fucking fast pass then you scrounging bastards.

And I’m still only 7 minutes in to the whingefest
Just watched this one and she doesn't have an ECV in it. She says she had one the day before but it cost £25 so didn't want to pay again. Probably thought it would be gifted to her the privileged prat.

Said she was in agony and in pain and also absolutely exhausted in the sky ride thing and that's why she couldn't queue for long yet Mr Scruffy Fuckface says at the end of the vlog that they did 15,000 steps. A quick Google and that equates to approx. 7 miles! So cant stand for half hour in a queue but can rack up 7 miles walking on those exhausted legs.

Fucking fraud.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
What the actual fuck was the point of that last Liverpool/ Eurovision vlog? They had no tickets for anything and admitted it was shit and too crowded for Missus.

“I’ve been Laura from Ohana of Free. Fanks for watching”
Next thread title right there

• Haha
  • Heart