Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Wow I watched the latest NY vlog and I can’t believe Mr Fuckface went up to a manager on the way out of their breakfast and told them ‘that was awful’. And then the cheek to say he didn’t want any money off just wanted to let them know, yeah right! Seemed happy enough sitting there with a table full of food and when missus was meeting Santa. God I hate them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Patreons get a shout out in the video or description of every new video… so yes, zero.

imagine being so deluded that you think people would
pay for you to say their name. I didn’t think I could dislike them anymore
Totally agree. The view numbers are so low I think most of them are us 🤣 they are truly deluded and hideous.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I also feel a bit sorry for Missus. She is only trying to please her mum and dad by copying what they do and constantly gets shushed.

I agree we’re missing out on the Dubai trip, I’m probably more gutted about it than the Fuckfaces.

• Haha

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Just been watching their Alton Towers hotel video from March 2022 and while they’re exploring the Stargazing pods Mrs Fuckface decides to tell everyone that she sleeps naked, lovely image there, thanks!

• Sick
  • Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
They’ve put up a video (again) of club lounge at the Grand Flo. I’d forgotten how bad it was. They must have camped out in the lounge all day to get bags of sweets and fill their fat bastard faces. Honestly they are a bunch of hogs. They must have spent hundreds on that night at the hotel just to sit in the lounge eating for the whole day. Probably in the hope of getting views to pay for it 🤣 it currently has 10 views 🤣🤣

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
The FuckFaces are back folks! They’ve done a trip announcement this morning they are off to Dubai this week staying at Atlantis The Palm so stand by for the moaning 😊

• Haha
  • Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Had to laugh when they said alcoholic drinks will be free for 2 hours every day at happy hour, but they’re not drinkers so won’t be taking advantage…

Me: flashback to when they went to NY and he got pissed off the free mimosas on the boat cruise and then spent the whole day in bed.
Ha ha that was one of the highlights of that trip for me him passed out like a whale

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
All these vloggers claiming to have social anxiety yet are out there with a camera 24/7 and putting it on the the tinterweb …

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
279218AB-3002-496B-9511-00C87FA88F53.jpeg

the absolute state of them. No intention to be mean to those experiencing homelessness, but that’s exactly what I would think if I saw him in London. And then to have the audacity to say that the selfridges windows aren’t as nice as Macy’s at Christmas… well, it’s not a special time for those stores like Christmas, is it you pleb?

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I’m all for kids being kids as long as possible but isn’t Missus too old for the BT Santa event now? They said last year it was the final time they could go because the age limit is 10. Wonder if they wrote to the organisers asking if it was alright? They’ve done that before.

Great insta story this week about their train to London being cancelled and how the whole trip could not happen any more, like kids throwing toys out of their pram, when they had forgotten to crop the screenshot of the email saying their tickets were valid on alternative trains. On Friday, low and behold, there they were on an earlier train and the trip was back on! Magic!

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
They’ve put up a video (again) of club lounge at the Grand Flo. I’d forgotten how bad it was. They must have camped out in the lounge all day to get bags of sweets and fill their fat bastard faces. Honestly they are a bunch of hogs. They must have spent hundreds on that night at the hotel just to sit in the lounge eating for the whole day. Probably in the hope of getting views to pay for it 🤣 it currently has 10 views 🤣🤣
33 now. They have gone viral 🤣

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Was watching lodge guys when these popped up in my recommends probably because they did the same route - NY and DC. Watched them in business class seats, checking into a very swanky hotel and throwing money about on food and thought 'did they win the lotto?' because the father looks and sounds....simple shall we say. Came here to see if they were mentioned and now I am reading through this thread stunned STUNNED that this man is a customer support agent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Like...how. The only requirements for the job must be a pulse and he kept the job because it has such high turnover and he shows up.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I remember Mrs Fuckface’s excitement at the fact there were free sweets and how she as going to “STUFF” the plastic bags provided full of them.

Forward to two days later and they are trying to give them away at their Port Orleans resort because their luggage is so heavy. Greedy, grabby fuckers

• Wow

emerald

VIP Member
As if they only have 160 IG followers and they already have a tattle thread with three pages 😂

• Haha