Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
They’ve also got no holidays planned. I’m patiently waiting for their next announcement 😂

Remember when Mr Fuckface got drunk in New York after that boat cruise and passed out all day on the bed? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Delicishaz!

Hi all, long time lurker here, been dying to post about these well, drips is the only way to describe them! I'm not even hate watching at this stage more disbelief watching! Did anyone else notice Mr Ohana of Free's fly was down the entire time they were doing the clothing haul in New York? So not only did neither of them notice at the time, neither noticed during editing either and happily uploaded it! They are a shit show, how do they afford this stuff???

• Haha
  • Wow
I've watched a few of them since people were talking about them so much on the disney vloggers page.

I know they moan alot, like alot, but my main complaint about them is the actual quality of their vlogs. Its absolutely terrible, I can't hear a word the husband says when he's on screen. Just mumbles away complaining about something.

I don't like judging people on their looks, I'm no oil painting myself, but Jesus, if you're going to vlog, take a bit of pride in your appearance.

Why do they film literally everything? If it isn't a public toilet she's filming, it's a random child.

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Had to laugh when they said alcoholic drinks will be free for 2 hours every day at happy hour, but they’re not drinkers so won’t be taking advantage…

Me: flashback to when they went to NY and he got pissed off the free mimosas on the boat cruise and then spent the whole day in bed.

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
according to the live tonight the Dubai trip they are staying half board at The Palm at club level and are planning to eat at Nobu? HOW?? it also appears they’ve booked through some shady agent with no ATOL certificate.

they are also taking advice from the Caravan Dwellers and the swinging Buzza and the Wasp to get flights.
This could all go horribly wrong 🤣🤣🤣

and after Dubai they are going on a cruise.

Somebody explain how a telephone salesman and a part time teaching assistant are paying for all this 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Tabitha

VIP Member
Found Anthony’s LinkedIn, not sure if I can post it but you’ll never guess what he does…
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE LEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In fact, he is the lead for a big company. So they must earn well. He reads customer’s complaints for a living!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
They seem intent on giving their kid the best of everything materially- lots of concerts and trips, stays in Deluxe resorts, seemingly unlimited gifts and treats etc but not the basic human qualities of honestly and appreciation. It's quite sad really.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oooh as anyone who is on the BrummyMummyof2 thread will know, Eurovision is my jam so I can’t wait to see Ohana of Free sniff her way around Liverpool totally failing to understand any of it 😂
---
Fucking hell.

The “free concert” wasn’t in a building. It was a constructed stage and wasn’t free for the final day.

The robins had a fucking sign that clearly said they were songbirds. Each played a different tune and there were 12 across the city representing the 12 regions of Ukraine. They didn’t have the same design on them at all.

The guy didn’t have a “church” on his head, it was the Liver Building (also I came within 10 seconds of appearing in the background lol).

They parked at Costco then walked into town. Firstly, total cunts for parking and not even being in Costco. Secondly, that’s not a short walk at all, especially considering she gets DAS. I personally don’t think it’s too far, but I also quite happily walk 10 miles a day. I don’t randomly hire a wheelchair in Disney.

The market was at the Baltic Triangle. There was a fuckload of signs, but reading doesn’t appear high in their skill set.

JD Sports always have a DJ. It’s not for Eurovision. It’s a day ending in y, so JD have one.

In short, they’re absolute cunts who took their daughter who doesn’t like crowds into Liverpool, on possibly the busiest day since the giants were there, so they could film “content” that they did zero research for.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Just started the AKL video, hyped for the burp but no one warned me about the room tour complete with toilet full of piss and loo roll! Literally 2 minutes in. FLUSH THE TOILET YOU DISGUSTING CUNTS! Fucking grim! Who doesn’t flush the toilet after use and then does a room tour showing it?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Mr Fuckface also complained that the cast member in the Poly didn’t wish him a Happy Anniversary. It wasn’t even their fucking anniversary, he just had his badge on to see what freebies they could get.

• Haha