Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
These 2 really aren’t the brightest. Their trying to justify what a saving they made at the UK outlet is something else. The HTH lounge fly was $75 in Florida but £120 in UK with 50% off so $75 or £60. Fair enough in Florida, tax would then need added but even with this, they’ve really not saved anything - but the ticket says they have so in their heads they have. They’re a marketers dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Maleficent50

VIP Member
So embarkation day is up. Do these idiots not check their content before posting? They show the pool deck and slides being closed … then an advert… then the same content again?
Idiots 🤣
---
Haaaaa they had alcohol confiscated 🤣🤣🤣they deny it obvs 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
"I don't like complaining"

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ten fucking minutes complaining into the camera about Golden Corral. Just forget about it and move on. Less than $80 for the four of them total. Ok, have a little moan to yourselves about it not being as good as before covid but why the tirade?

Honestly, FUCK OFF

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I don't wish to defend Mr FF but he booked Mrs FF and the daughter an afternoon tea for Mother's Day and she was having a go at him because he only thought about it a week before and couldn't get them in for actual Mother's Day. If I was him, I would have told her to stick it up her arse.

Edited to say that they were busy on Mother's day anyway but she still had a go at him.

The hotel also only allowed kids over 12 in but of course they didn't like that and sent beggy e mails to get her in. I'm sure they played the disabled card. It worked. What's the point of the rule at all then?

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Hurrah they are beck to moaning tonight! Apparently the room is too noisy. Went off for a moan. “We are not moaning”. Yes you are. They ended up with an extra room for sleeping in. I much prefer when they are moaning it gives us something to tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
So latest video. Mr FF says it will be a few years before they come back and they’ve near bankrupt themselves for the trip.

Yet they booked useless one night stays in deluxe club level rooms. Those 4 nights - no idea on cost but a couple of grand? Stayed at Radisson Blu in an exec level room (£300) Overnight at Alton Towers suite (that’s a £500 break I checked it out and decided we couldn’t afford it) spent a fortune on tat at the outlets and crap in the parks….weekend in London… Disney on Ice in Manchester… plans to go to NYC at Xmas…. That credit card debit is gonna bite Fuckers!

They must have thought they’d get mega views. The only people watching are us 🤣🤣

End of video daily moan this time about H2O glow…

Yeah not buying that they’ve never visited first aid tent before 🤣🤣

Kid cut leg so hey let’s go sit in wave pool and spread your blood around

Professional victims

The shouts of FREEEEEE about snacks says all you need to know about these grifters

MOAN as Uber or buses didn’t come fast enough because WAGGGGGHHHHH Matilda got upset and WE WANT IT NOW

They have too much candy from hallowe’en party and no space in case. No intention of keeping it so why be so greedy and take it all in the first place?

I really hate these two.

Last edited:

Furnessian

VIP Member
They look rough as fuck, like they’re on the beg. I would definitely cross the street if I saw them coming towards me.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
They’re doing the Copenhagen cruise. I remember laughing about how Mrs FuckFace said they’d have a weekend in Germany then get on the ship because they think that’s where Copenhagen is. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Oh they rinsed the first aid centre in magic kingdom. The kid was feeling unwell so first aid centre gave her Calpol and hayfever treatment. He said it saved them about ten dollars rather than buying it in the shop. Why not put some headache tabs etc in your bag. I carry them all the time

Also the child is in the wheelchair now, do they swap in and out for when it’s suits.?

Wish I’d watched all these in order

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
The sniffing in the shop 👀👀👀👀total coke head.
---
Why can’t she edit out the disgusting sniffing it’s making me wanna chunder 🤮🤮🤮
She won’t edit out a burp and her husband’s arsecrack. We can safely say that editing is low down on their priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Maleficent50

VIP Member
The sniffing is strong tonight - I’m totally convinced she’s on the columbian marching powder. Hence all the money for the trips. Warrington’s Narcos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I see the sunflower lanyards were out in force on the plane!
Repeated footage of the buffet at the lounge - such shitty editing.

Get to New York City and where do they go for dinner? McDonald’s! 🤣

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
They’ve clearly been making an effort to be positive and not moan and also keep Mr Fuckface off camera in an attempt to get more views but I also preferred the vlogs when they were a moanfest.

Still no clue where all the money is coming from. They had a seemingly expensive half term with trips to London and days out doing stuff that’s not cheap.

Missus is growing up and it will be interesting to see for how much longer she is into little kids’ stuff and how much they force on her.

laststraw

Long timer lurker on other threads but this family has enraged me so much I needed to make an account to get the rage out!!

I’m a big Disney and Universal fan and I have bad knees. When I say bad knees I mean I’m literally right now recovering from a fourth major surgery on one of my knees! That’s what bad knees are luv!

NEVER in all my time of pain and issues or even recovering from surgery have I ever taken advantage of any kind of special access!

like others have said on other threads, you manage to run up and down the stairs or the water rides yet can’t possible manage a few steps on to a plane?! And wear the lanyard to get special treatment!

i am bloody determined to recover from this surgery to get fighting fit for my next trip and not rely on handouts or freebies or abuse any systems!
Grrrrrrr!

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Their “content” was shit the first time round so not sure why they felt the need to upload it again, but that burb is still the best thing they’ve ever produced 😂

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Can anyone else understand what the fuck the Dad is saying ever? He mumbles and slurs everything. It's like he's stuck in slow motion. Also his eyes bug me (not that he can help that I guess!). Never know what he's looking at. Doesn't appear to be the brightest spark either. Nor does she so can only imagine they are racking up credit cards. Shouldn't stereotype but they look like a typical couple on benefits.
Bright enough to realise that being a complaining cunt does sometimes get you stuff, though. Also clever enough to start a Patreon. Dicks.

I don't know what they do for a living but they appear to have a modest house. They don't do trips on the cheap, do they? Must have money to burn.