Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really good info , thanks. I had heard that BT are good at employing at entry level and then building them up too. He was also at Vodafone before BT
He’s probably done the circuit of call centres then. They all used the same recruitment agency for temp staff for a while so maybe he started as temp with an even lower barrier of entry.

Reactions: 2
They have been sucked in to the boasting lifestyle like a lot of vloggers and will end up like Lisa & Ade and having to flog their house or rinsing thier parents more like the Knapps.
Yes, well worth spending all that money showing off to literally tens of viewers 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For how steep arena stairs are Mrs Fuckface bounded down them no problems then. Also hi fuckfaces I see you 👋

Why do I always end up with bellends in this arena? First brummymummyof2 at Eurovision and now these one block over from me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
For how steep arena stairs are Mrs Fuckface bounded down them no problems then. Also hi fuckfaces I see you 👋

Why do I always end up with bellends in this arena? First brummymummyof2 at Eurovision and now these one block over from me 😂
Wow do they look as gormless in real life? Maybe you’ll be in their vlog 😂

• Haha
More gormless in person, and Mr Fuckface is much bigger in person than I thought. Mrs Fuckface had zero problems walking around and Mrs was basically ignored by them the entire time. I was hoping to get a pic but my need to get off the car park was greater 😂 Mr Nadurath would have killed me if we got stuck in the car park traffic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear Mr Fuckface,

Your content is crap that’s why you’re losing subs.

Sincerely,

Everyone with eyes and ears.

(This is from a FB group that a friend sent me. Removed the name of the group to protect them though I imagine even Mr Fuckface has enough intelligence to know where he’s posted).

7F091F88-0462-4257-A8B8-1BAAC38F6EFA.jpeg
ED66637B-7845-4CF7-B48D-5EE16D615AAC.jpeg

• Haha
That is hilarious! Great find! By the frustration and comments on his YT strategy, it’s clear the channel’s creation is intended only to make them Disney vloggers. 💸💸💸💸

And again, so entitled that they think they deserve it with those absolute tit videos.

I hate pricks like this who think success is just reading some articles and doing what they say, no, good content is always king. Having a personality helps too. They dont even bother editing. He’s so bleeping thick.

It’s a YouTubers supporting YouTubers type group. My friend from Florida is in a million of them so he can work out who people are when he’s in the parks 😂 He likes to work out who he’s got in the background vlogs of 😂

ETA: I love that the estimated earnings suggests a whole £2 a month in earnings! The amount in bold is cut off, but the axis on the graph is there… so clearly not funding holidays from any YT earnings!

• Haha
It’s a YouTubers supporting YouTubers type group. My friend from Florida is in a million of them so he can work out who people are when he’s in the parks 😂 He likes to work out who he’s got in the background vlogs of 😂

ETA: I love that the estimated earnings suggests a whole £2 a month in earnings! The amount in bold is cut off, but the axis on the graph is there… so clearly not funding holidays from any YT earnings!
Any update on their post?

Let’s see Mr Stephen’s what we think the problem is..,,,
You…. can’t understand a word you say - moaner in the 1st degree
Wife…Sniffer/burper -need I say more oh yes I can Moaner in the 2nd degree
Mrs…..shut up stop butting in
All as a collective - Bragging / moaners with no content even staying in the most beautiful places in Disney but ruin it with the constant moans
Camera work - nothing to speak of here because there isn’t any - out of focus / swing backwards and forwards - inappropriate video of minors
I could go on but I can’t be arsed - a bit like them
But still…. Please join us on patreon - the final insult!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Overnight, I’ve had the following through…

F3FA61E4-D1C6-4F74-BA05-E09CEA8724BF.jpeg
CF6AD236-91F5-4127-92C9-965309BDDF99.jpeg
20FF59C8-E6EE-437A-AA55-211946DF256D.jpeg
54EE317A-29BB-4E04-AA2E-8EDB31953652.jpeg
04CECE71-5004-43F8-946B-7CAA3E12167A.jpeg

For context, apparently the reply he received from someone who actually had a look at their channel and said the mix of Disney and Alton Towers could be an issue is someone who my friend thinks has about 70k subs on YT, so you’d think Fuckface would acknowledge it with more than a thank you. But no, it’s not the answer he wants to hear. The comment directly underneath that is the one he’s all “now that’s some top quality advice” and is from someone with a channel that has under 500 subs. Why bloody ask if you don’t actually want advice?! Though alas nobody said the truth that the content is shite.

My personal favourite though is he’s keeping tabs on other people who started the same time as them. They can never claim it’s just for the memories when they’re actively keeping tabs on other channels figures!

The entitlement definitely seems to come over in his replies. I wonder if there’s anything he doesn’t complain about in his life?

• Haha
Overnight, I’ve had the following through…

View attachment 2234426View attachment 2234427View attachment 2234428View attachment 2234429View attachment 2234430

For context, apparently the reply he received from someone who actually had a look at their channel and said the mix of Disney and Alton Towers could be an issue is someone who my friend thinks has about 70k subs on YT, so you’d think Fuckface would acknowledge it with more than a thank you. But no, it’s not the answer he wants to hear. The comment directly underneath that is the one he’s all “now that’s some top quality advice” and is from someone with a channel that has under 500 subs. Why bloody ask if you don’t actually want advice?! Though alas nobody said the truth that the content is shite.

My personal favourite though is he’s keeping tabs on other people who started the same time as them. They can never claim it’s just for the memories when they’re actively keeping tabs on other channels figures!

The entitlement definitely seems to come over in his replies. I wonder if there’s anything he doesn’t complain about in his life?
They have a channel name related to Disney - only way they are getting those subs up is to do more Disney but I don’t think they have the means to keep going back. (And let’s be honest there are enough tit disney vloggers already out there) And seriously improve the content. They can’t though as they look like a bunch of thick chavs and spend the whole time moaning. A lot of their views are us hate watching I reckon. He’s such an entitled twit.

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THE TEA 😊😊😊😊

Reactions: 6
Don’t even know why he’s asking, we’ve pointed everything out already here 🤣

And yes, no one is watching because they enjoy it 🤣

If Mr Fuckface can't see why they lose subscribers then there is no hope for him.
The funny thing is that they have way more subsribers than you would expect but zero engagement so I imagine a lot are sub4sub or purchased.

Apparently this afternoon Mr Fuckface has been on Facebook celebrating. All those views and £2 earnings 😂

ED4A95F6-C2F2-40C4-96BC-80E9CA5256CD.jpeg

• Haha