Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted their Dubai trip has been cancelled when it's minimum 40 degrees there at the moment so the moaning about it being too hot would be off the scale! Not to mention how expensive it is - when I stayed at the Atlantis a can of coke cost more than a taxi to the mall!

It all sounds a bit dodgy though, Mr F said they'd booked the original disney cruise as a fall back in case Dubai didn't happen. So they must have known something was amiss with the agent.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely couldn’t be arsed to watch the whole video but it sounds so bloody dodgy;

His mum has used same travel agent for 40+ trips to Dubai

Travel agent called up the mother and told her he had been arrest for fraud but it he gave her the money again he’d rebook them and refund them

His mums friend booked with the travel agent whilst he was in a police cell

He wouldn’t book any theme park tickets because he thought something might go wrong but his dad was so convinced it’s be fine he’d give them the money back if it did????

Cost of imperial suite now £15k more than when they booked.

Riiiiiiightio

Reactions: 6
It’s all very strange but surely this pair of thickos don’t have the imagination to make all that up? They booked a cheap holiday at a very expensive resort knowing it was too good to be true and have now come a cropper. Or rather, Mr FF’s mum has as she is the one who is owed the money now.

I thought it was interesting that they said “no need to get into debt for a holiday” which means the theory of them using credit to fund their trips is off. So how are they paying for their munf in Florida with all the club level deluxe resorts etc?

6.5k for a cruise (plus flights) for the three of them is a ridiculous amount of money to spend if you’re a Teaching Assistant / Customer services manager with a house and a kid. Who on those salaries has that kind of money knocking about to spunk up on cruises?

Reactions: 4
It’s all very strange but surely this pair of thickos don’t have the imagination to make all that up? They booked a cheap holiday at a very expensive resort knowing it was too good to be true and have now come a cropper. Or rather, Mr FF’s mum has as she is the one who is owed the money now.

I thought it was interesting that they said “no need to get into debt for a holiday” which means the theory of them using credit to fund their trips is off. So how are they paying for their munf in Florida with all the club level deluxe resorts etc?

6.5k for a cruise (plus flights) for the three of them is a ridiculous amount of money to spend if you’re a Teaching Assistant / Customer services manager with a house and a kid. Who on those salaries has that kind of money knocking about to spunk up on cruises?
Exactly. We have a relatively ‘cheap’ WDW on site trip coming up and it’s taking some hard core saving, we earn approx £80k between us and have a small mortgage. Mind boggling.

The cruise is middle of August. 11 days round Northern Europe. Each to their own and that but for £6.5k I want warm water and guaranteed sun.

Flogging Colombian matching powder pays well 🤣

• Haha
With all the redundancies occurring at BT, and a quick google of his name bringing up PowerPoints showing he’s worked on projects that the majority of those redundancies are based around, I doubt they’ll be having many more holidays.

He does customer experience. He isn’t responding to customers, but being part of the initiatives that improve those experiences.

IMG_2190.jpeg

IMG_2191.jpeg

hmmm what??

I really don’t know how someone as thick as tit got that job

• Wow
He’s extremely unlikely to be on that much. The Warrington site is predominantly BT Mobile and 20th Century Networks teams paying c.40k a year in his role.

He’s extremely unlikely to be on that much. The Warrington site is predominantly BT Mobile and 20th Century Networks teams paying c.40k a year in his role.
Damn, ok that makes much more sense. I did wonder if it was a London salary.
His only education is high school (not shitting on that, but hardly seems the type to make up for it in experience)

To be fair there could be any reason as to how they can afford it- small win, inheritance, bt paid out quite a big dividend a couple of years back from what I remember. Each to their own I know but I certainly couldn’t part with so much money on stuffed toys!

Reactions: 2
Traditionally, BT (and the other telecoms call centres based in Warrington) would hire people to work entry level in sales or customer services and then very slowly hire into ever increasing senior roles. The cost to train and onboard someone was much lower as they’d spent years working with the systems and most importantly they didn’t need to pay the actual industry rates for wages. Jobs that would routinely pay £35k they’d be giving to people for £25k because there’d be a maximum percentage increase in pay that they’d offer between the different roles.

It also meant if tit hit the fan and they needed everyone on the phone they could get it by just temporarily using managers / support staff.

The majority of telecoms call centre staff in Warrington do a couple of years, get the telecoms knowledge and then move to the Communications Ombudsman who pays substantially more than the other companies. The turnover is massive at BT (and was at the likes of Talk Talk and Vodafone who also used to have Warrington call centres).

Even if they can afford it, they’re obviously not rolling in money so why waste so much on club level deluxes (whilst keeping an on-site room in a moderate so you don’t have to lug your stuff about) and stuff like Upper Class upgrades? Just a total waste of money.

Traditionally, BT (and the other telecoms call centres based in Warrington) would hire people to work entry level in sales or customer services and then very slowly hire into ever increasing senior roles. The cost to train and onboard someone was much lower as they’d spent years working with the systems and most importantly they didn’t need to pay the actual industry rates for wages. Jobs that would routinely pay £35k they’d be giving to people for £25k because there’d be a maximum percentage increase in pay that they’d offer between the different roles.

It also meant if tit hit the fan and they needed everyone on the phone they could get it by just temporarily using managers / support staff.

The majority of telecoms call centre staff in Warrington do a couple of years, get the telecoms knowledge and then move to the Communications Ombudsman who pays substantially more than the other companies. The turnover is massive at BT (and was at the likes of Talk Talk and Vodafone who also used to have Warrington call centres).
Really good info , thanks. I had heard that BT are good at employing at entry level and then building them up too. He was also at Vodafone before BT

They have been sucked in to the boasting lifestyle like a lot of vloggers and will end up like Lisa & Ade and having to flog their house or rinsing thier parents more like the Knapps.