OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs help she’s really not right 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ Laughing at herself shaking her ass she really thinks she’s gods gift dirty bike
Dirty bike 🤣 love that

468 in her live and about 4 talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The girl is gagging for it 🤣🤣🤣police just turned up the drama queen will no doubt fill us in when they’ve shut the door 🤣🤣🤣funniest comment tonight on her live goes to soph soph put a wish list on your wish list couldn’t stop laughing 😂🙌🏻🙌🏻👏👏
Hahahaha oh I missed the wishlist comment 🤣 that's brilliant 👏
Can't wait for the police drama story 😁

Reactions: 2
Were the police heard knocking on the door or is that another fabrication of the truth? 🤥

smithy was in the chat, he said hey, Her mood soon switched. Wouldn’t you thinks that if she’s just gone through domestic violence with her ex she would want to stay away from men for a while not try and jump straight into bed with another who she’s only spoken to online!

Reactions: 4
Were the police heard knocking on the door or is that another fabrication of the truth? 🤥

smithy was in the chat, he said hey, Her mood soon switched. Wouldn’t you thinks that if she’s just gone through domestic violence with her ex she would want to stay away from men for a while not try and jump straight into bed with another who she’s only spoken to online!
I didn't here any knock at all. I actually think its another lie 🤥

Yes I saw the reaction with smithy. You're right anyone truly suffering from domestic violence and these issues with an ex would be taking a long break and not be on TT for safety reasons. Certainly wouldn't be giving out names of pubs she drinks in or which asda she travelling to. Its all crap lies as usual 🤦‍♀️

468 in her live and about 4 talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The girl is gagging for it 🤣🤣🤣police just turned up the drama queen will no doubt fill us in when they’ve shut the door 🤣🤣🤣funniest comment tonight on her live goes to soph soph put a wish list on your wish list couldn’t stop laughing 😂🙌🏻🙌🏻👏👏
No bloody point talking she sits there having a private conversation on her other device or laughing at herself shaking her ass in then absolute vile coloured leggings she’s utter rank and so rude 🤬

Just a thought also if it was being dealt with by the police then surly she shouldn’t be instigating it on her latest ticktock she weird seriously rach sort yourself out or go seek help it’s not a good look 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yes I can OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR 🤣
And a touch of

so she doesn’t hear the truth she’s a dirt bag them leggings 🤣🤣🤣for a 30 year old woman she dresses in horrible stuff , the going out outfit consisted ov a scruffy orange vest top and pants just pulled from a pile and a jacket up her back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg them leggings 😂 she actually thinks she looks hot in them 🙈 stuff she wears is trashy 😆

Urghh it’s live showing hundreds of people her underwear shopping again boring 🙄
No way not shopping for underwear again ffs and showing on live all for attention 😂

🤣🤣🤣she wants to get some soap and a jet wash 🤢🤮
I agree she needs a jet wash asap 😆🤮

Ps has anyone seen Smithys video about fake one's? Have a look in comments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg them leggings 😂 she actually thinks she looks hot in them 🙈 stuff she wears is trashy 😆

No way not shopping for underwear again ffs and showing on live all for attention 😂

I agree she needs a jet wash asap 😆🤮

Ps has anyone seen Smithys video about fake one's? Have a look in comments
I have just seen the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣he must of took notice she’s on live now sucking on a lolly again ffs she should try pof 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise the result was negative .. the sniffles were nothing to do with the flake she was on about buying on her live on Sunday night, trying to be all cryptic when talking to her mate about it 🤣🤣 pull the other one love

Surprise surprise the result was negative .. the sniffles were nothing to do with the flake she was on about buying on her live on Sunday night, trying to be all cryptic when talking to her mate about it 🤣🤣 pull the other one love
Well spotted! Yeah she was being cryptic it all makes sense now

Well well well... Late night live at home again drinking wine! Anyone watching?

Ur comment was just mentioned she’s on live with some kid 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️
What did Rachel say😂😂 I missed it

Rach chatting tit about us lot hahaha don't worry hunni, at least I don't sit on live and drink wine 24/7 and drink and drive😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.