OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching too, also begging for gifts asking people to PayPal her money. I thinks she was meeting her mate for ❄ (open admitted that she used it at Xmas) and reckons she had the police coming at 8am.
She’s giving me bunny boiler vibes with this smithy she’s chatting to on TT 😬
You must have read my mind because I thought exactly the same when I was watching. I don't believe the police came at all. the Smithy thing is defo more bunny boiler vibes 🙈

Reactions: 4
Wow I was expecting young and was going to surbmmmmq5k2

I was expecting that as she looks old but then her actions are very immature.

Alot of young girls have sex with a boy and say they are pregnant for attention. I just think if she was really pregnant she seems the type to plaster it everywhere. The scan the positive test, even the appointments. She would record going into the hospital etc like she did when she tried to unalive herself.

Which was another very immature thing. Going live while I'm the hoang
Update on nut job she was pissed last night on ticktock spewing her hate towards her ex again flirting with men any one that comes on the chat Jesus a woman that has lost a baby they truely wanted would not be laughing hour by hour on ticktock it’s not a abortion guys she stated she lost it ALL lies again !!

Update on nut job she was pissed last night on ticktock spewing her hate towards her ex again flirting with men any one that comes on the chat Jesus a woman that has lost a baby they truely wanted would not be laughing hour by hour on ticktock it’s not a abortion guys she stated she lost it ALL lies again !!

I didn't even realise thst msg had posted as my phone kept playing up. I've had to order a new one as this one keeps pressing random letters and sending msgs to people, phoning people etc when unlocked. That msg barely makes much sense but you get what I was meaning lol

In a way I actually pity / feel sorry for her. She needs some good strong friends around her to be open, honest and to the point with her. I know she has "tiktok" friends but it doesn't seem like she has any real life friends (that I've seen her with or mention). She needs someone to be there for her as she is clearly struggling and not managing right now. She needs help or maybe she's alway been this way, if so then she's dangerous as the lies are too much.

I don't know her and haven't watched her long enough to know the situation but last night driving after drinking was where I thought "Naaaa she needs help". Fair enough if you don't care about yourself and want to risk your own life by drink driving but what about the innocent person who may be on the road at the same time, thay you, God forbid, crash into and kill or the pedestrian that you hit? Drinking driving is the lowest of the low. Such a selfish act that speaks volumes about the type of person she is. There is no excuse to drink drive.

My close friend was killed due to a drink driver leaving the road and hitting her while she was, innocently, walking her dog on the path. She was hit and killed.

She was so open and brazen about it on live too. When people were saying don't drink drive etc she wasn't arsed. Like she was bragging about "yeah in going to drink drive, so what"

Reactions: 5
From the short time I’ve been watching her TT lives I can see that she craves attention. She classes her mods as friends but she was rude to one last night when she was pissed. The pretty one who she thinks fancies smithy - even tho she has said a couple of times she’s in a 9 year relationship. Bizaare behaviour!

From what I've watched she comes across very self absorbed. I've noticed her story changing about miscarriage/abortion, mentioning her poor ex at every given single opportunity & snarling at people who that smithy has replied to in chat.
I did have sympathy for her up until last night when she was drunk and getting in her car. How on earth people in her chat stick up for her doing that is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
I didn't even realise thst msg had posted as my phone kept playing up. I've had to order a new one as this one keeps pressing random letters and sending msgs to people, phoning people etc when unlocked. That msg barely makes much sense but you get what I was meaning lol

In a way I actually pity / feel sorry for her. She needs some good strong friends around her to be open, honest and to the point with her. I know she has "tiktok" friends but it doesn't seem like she has any real life friends (that I've seen her with or mention). She needs someone to be there for her as she is clearly struggling and not managing right now. She needs help or maybe she's alway been this way, if so then she's dangerous as the lies are too much.

I don't know her and haven't watched her long enough to know the situation but last night driving after drinking was where I thought "Naaaa she needs help". Fair enough if you don't care about yourself and want to risk your own life by drink driving but what about the innocent person who may be on the road at the same time, thay you, God forbid, crash into and kill or the pedestrian that you hit? Drinking driving is the lowest of the low. Such a selfish act that speaks volumes about the type of person she is. There is no excuse to drink drive.

My close friend was killed due to a drink driver leaving the road and hitting her while she was, innocently, walking her dog on the path. She was hit and killed.

She was so open and brazen about it on live too. When people were saying don't drink drive etc she wasn't arsed. Like she was bragging about "yeah in going to drink drive, so what"
Absolutely disgusting all to pick up cocaine drug driving she a very dangerous woman with her lies about Stephen he’s a very decent guy who make mistake and just so happens to meet her and gets all crap because he won’t be with her she’s rang his office and been telling them lies she needs help asap also all them mods need to tell her to calm it she’s embarrassing herself, she’s also throwing herself at smithy the poor sausage anyone that nos smithy on ticktock please tell him to RUN ASAP 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Yep agree with everyone. She is unravelling and making mistakes so her lies are showing more and more by the day. I think she has always been like this and its not new behaviour because of Stephen at all. Although Stephens made mistakes I actually feel sorry for him having to put up with her and all the drama she is still bringing to him. She is shocking

Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching this absolute joke of a live? 😅
Me 🤦🏽‍♀️ Declaring her undying love for someone she’s never met in person.
Lost her baby / had an abortion 4 days ago yet been dancing the night away, I was in agony for about a week afterwards 🤔

Me 🤦🏽‍♀️ Declaring her undying love for someone she’s never met in person.
Lost her baby / had an abortion 4 days ago yet been dancing the night away, I was in agony for about a week afterwards 🤔
Yes I’ve been watching it’s hilarious let’s hope for Stephens sake she moves on with him she be slating smithy next 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I was watching too 😂 oh my god Smithy the next victim 🙈 I have a feeling he not that interested. We will see 😂

I was watching too 😂 oh my god Smithy the next victim 🙈 I have a feeling he not that interested. We will see 😂
He only wants leg over if he can’t see hel be next getting slated because he don’t wanna no can’t wait for next series of lookatmeimdesprate 🤣

Anyone see last nights live when she said she don’t care about driving whilst pissed she is utterly no regard for anyones safety horrible common chav !!! No morals either

I actually liked her and felt sorry for her untill I realised the pregnancy was all made up, it couldn’t be mentioned infront of family members etc really bizarre behaviour , fake test , booked in for a abortion then magically miscarries personally I think it’s lowest of the low to lie about that tell me who wears a g string and all u can think about is getting ur leg over when ur loosing a child woman like her never deserve to carry a baby !!! As for drink /drug driving absolute vile human I hope someone somewhere has screen recordings off it and report the woman oh and if smithy is on here looking please bleeping run 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 6
He only wants leg over if he can’t see hel be next getting slated because he don’t wanna no can’t wait for next series of lookatmeimdesprate 🤣
lookatmeimdesperate is perfect name 😂
Yeah I seen the live last night its disgusting

I actually liked her and felt sorry for her untill I realised the pregnancy was all made up, it couldn’t be mentioned infront of family members etc really bizarre behaviour , fake test , booked in for a abortion then magically miscarries personally I think it’s lowest of the low to lie about that tell me who wears a g string and all u can think about is getting ur leg over when ur loosing a child woman like her never deserve to carry a baby !!! As for drink /drug driving absolute vile human I hope someone somewhere has screen recordings off it and report the woman oh and if smithy is on here looking please bleeping run 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Yeah it is lowest of the low. The whole thing is one big game to her.
Vile

Last edited:
UPDATE just professed feelings for SMiTHY what a absolute tit show 🤣🤣🤣just been on live and said it’s private she don’t wanna talk about it , wtf she loved Stephen few days ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's back and now saying won't be talking about Smithy and they will be keeping stuff off social media 😂 and if he comes on her live not to pressure him and if anything happens between them they will eventually tell people but they both dont need the pressure right now 🙈

UPDATE just professed feelings for SMiTHY what a absolute tit show 🤣🤣🤣just been on live and said it’s private she don’t wanna talk about it , wtf she loved Stephen few days ago 🤣🤣🤣
Pmsl laughing I just literally posted my comment at exactly same time as you 🤣🤣🤣 yep she loves a new person every 24hrs complete tit show 🙈

She is literally telling people off if they mention Smithy 🤣

Last edited:
I guess she didn’t get the reaction she wanted then if she don’t wanna talk about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
I guess she didn’t get the reaction she wanted then if she don’t wanna talk about it 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 she talks about everything else sex periods men private and confidential call taking whilst working at home on live ticktock , ere we go again I’m pregnant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
yes, she will defo be carrying smithys baby next 😬

she mentioned that she’s been married before, when did she split with her husband?

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.