OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, she will defo be carrying smithys baby next 😬

she mentioned that she’s been married before, when did she split with her husband?
God knows he dodged the bullet like Stephen did she’s on live now saying she don’t want haters getting involved in her life eh up chuck when you sit basically all day on life blurting your life story to strangers obviously people will have there say 🤣like my self on here can’t on the live she and the other odd ball mods block me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Urgh miss playdough Face is live buying kinky underwear ready for her leg over she’s just making herself look even more stupid with the fake pregnancy lie 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Urgh miss playdough Face is live buying kinky underwear ready for her leg over she’s just making herself look even more stupid with the fake pregnancy lie 🤮🤮
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m currently in process of watching her she knocks me sick 🤮🤮 next shel be on only fans you heard it ere 1st 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m currently in process of watching her she knocks me sick 🤮🤮 next shel be on only fans you heard it ere 1st 🤣🤣🤣
Im watching and she just showed her belly again saying it still there and needs to go 🙈 seriously there never was a bump 🙈 deluded or what

• Haha
Im watching and she just showed her belly again saying it still there and needs to go 🙈 seriously there never was a bump 🙈 deluded or what
Yes omg want the fantasy pregnancy 10 weeks gone ffs all the tit backing up coming out of her gob seriously she needs help , she’s complaining about the hate she’s getting but openly ADMITTED sending FAKE SCAN pic of internet and sent it ex , besides all other gaggle she’s getting abortion then way behold she’s lost it then sat laughing and joking on live people are gonna call her out she doesn’t grasp that SHE IS A LIAR FACT 🤣🤣then sits admitting it 🤣🤣🤣 honest a god she’s some front her, the bare faced cheek I would not show my face on app again , 🤣🤣🤣have you seen the wish list 70 pound items she’d be best putting a primark wish list on for so up to date clothing 🤣

I’ve had more than 3 pregnancies and not yet nice did I get cravings early on or a bump like her she’s never once bkd up this pregnancy with actual proof except a cocky fake pregnancy test ticktock which she then removed if u were being accused constantly of being a liar and you were in fact truthful you would back it up ,,,, or I know I would

Yes omg want the fantasy pregnancy 10 weeks gone ffs all the tit backing up coming out of her gob seriously she needs help , she’s complaining about the hate she’s getting but openly ADMITTED sending FAKE SCAN pic of internet and sent it ex , besides all other gaggle she’s getting abortion then way behold she’s lost it then sat laughing and joking on live people are gonna call her out she doesn’t grasp that SHE IS A LIAR FACT 🤣🤣then sits admitting it 🤣🤣🤣 honest a god she’s some front her, the bare faced cheek I would not show my face on app again , 🤣🤣🤣have you seen the wish list 70 pound items she’d be best putting a primark wish list on for so up to date clothing 🤣
You're 100% right. Primark wish list 😂 that's hilarious and she needs it.
I wouldn't show my face on the app again and even change my name 😂

I’ve had more than 3 pregnancies and not yet nice did I get cravings early on or a bump like her she’s never once bkd up this pregnancy with actual proof except a cocky fake pregnancy test ticktock which she then removed if u were being accused constantly of being a liar and you were in fact truthful you would back it up ,,,, or I know I would
Yeah anyone would back it up if they was actually pregnant. I don't understand how her mods and followers actually believe it all

Anyone watch her live thismorning rude witch 🙄 can’t believe I ever felt sorry for her I think one of her mods is a snake for RC his other ex as there very friendly

Anyone watch her live thismorning rude witch 🙄 can’t believe I ever felt sorry for her I think one of her mods is a snake for RC his other ex as there very friendly
Yes I watched it. She is so vile to people who does she think she is 🤔 Which mod 🤔 Im thinking you mean Bee ?

Oh and she said she seeing police again today about her case...wtf

Last edited:
Yes I watched it. She is so vile to people who does she think she is 🤔 Which mod 🤔 Im thinking you mean Bee ?

I missed it wat happened she’s fkin vile she thinks she some sort of celebrity her wish list is laughable , your blocked as soon as you say something as smithy ran now 🤣🤣🤣she won’t be on till she’s been work in the chip shop 🤣🤣

I missed it wat happened she’s fkin vile she thinks she some sort of celebrity her wish list is laughable , your blocked as soon as you say something as smithy ran now 🤣🤣🤣she won’t be on till she’s been work in the chip shop 🤣🤣
98FC62F8-2345-4D9B-8F15-61065B95A930.jpeg

98FC62F8-2345-4D9B-8F15-61065B95A930.jpeg
New post on ticktock smithy as definitely run like the clappers 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

View attachment 1009631

New post on ticktock smithy as definitely run like the clappers 🤣🤣🤣
I can't cope it gets funnier by the minute. And she just posted this one aswell ⬇
😂 basically Smithy ain't interested. Why is she even surprised after her behaviour?

Attachments

I can't cope it gets funnier by the minute. And she just posted this one aswell ⬇
😂 basically Smithy ain't interested. Why is she even surprised after her behaviour?
Exactly she’s brought it all on herself she should do a live and let everyone have there say once n for all it’s attracting more viewers behaving like a knob 🤣🤣iD happily say my pice to her she’s behaved ridiculously and totally outted herself I do feel sorry in a sense she doesn’t seem to have one decent friends because if I was her friend I’d of told her instead of letting this continue, them mods are egging it all on

Exactly she’s brought it all on herself she should do a live and let everyone have there say once n for all it’s attracting more viewers behaving like a knob 🤣🤣iD happily say my pice to her she’s behaved ridiculously and totally outted herself I do feel sorry in a sense she doesn’t seem to have one decent friends because if I was her friend I’d of told her instead of letting this continue, them mods are egging it all on
Yeah I agree she don't seem to have any real friends. I would defo tell her truth if my friend. The mods seem to love the drama as much as she does

Yeah I agree she don't seem to have any real friends. I would defo tell her truth if my friend. The mods seem to love the drama as much as she does
I’ve seen ticktock ruin people Thu themselves sat telling world there woes , her only mates are the mods and they love it and think there ticktocks police 🤣🤣

Yes that one lol yea she said just now she’s got police coming over 🤣

Yes that one lol yea she said just now she’s got police coming over 🤣
🤣🤣 I'm pretty sure the police have much better things to do than spend all tehir time with her. I'm watching now and she just said her and smithy just gonna stay friends 🙈
How does she not get embarrassed?

• Haha
I think she needs help she’s really not right 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ Laughing at herself shaking her ass she really thinks she’s gods gift dirty bike

Reactions: 3
468 in her live and about 4 talking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The girl is gagging for it 🤣🤣🤣police just turned up the drama queen will no doubt fill us in when they’ve shut the door 🤣🤣🤣funniest comment tonight on her live goes to soph soph put a wish list on your wish list couldn’t stop laughing 😂🙌🏻🙌🏻👏👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.