OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen her I don't think. But reading here... If proof the scans not real isn't enough to prove she's a billy bullshitter then I don't know what is🤷
[
It’s most her lives you gotta watch for. Her mods and that mute people for even asking how she is these days! She is vile.

Reactions: 4
Never seen her I don't think. But reading here... If proof the scans not real isn't enough to prove she's a billy bullshitter then I don't know what is🤷
[
It’s most her lives you gotta watch for. Her mods and that mute people for even asking how she is these days! She is vile.
Is her account private or am I looking for the wrong account? Can only find a private one lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Is her account private or am I looking for the wrong account? Can only find a private one lol 😂 she might of made it private but it’s rachlou28

Also she was telling him that she was gonna kill herself to get him back but then says he’s left her to die. No he didn’t he wasn’t being blackmailed.

Yep she even said I'm going to do it if you don't come home now. I think he really tried to step away to let her heal but she wouldn't have any of it she just got more obsessed

Last edited:
Yeah I think that too! I just think she’s a bully & needs help! He did wrong no doubt but you can’t go on like this to someone no matter what they’ve done. Involving his other child isn’t right. I hope she gets the help she clearly needs. She’s now took her latest video down also.

I see the fantasy pregnancy is over what a fruit cake how stupid can one person make themselves look 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
I see the fantasy pregnancy is over what a fruit cake how stupid can one person make themselves look 🤡🤡🤡
I know and she is still laughing her head off 🙈 and giving graphic detail about her blood loss on live whilst in a pub 🤡🤡🤡🤡 delusional aint the word. Maybe I sound mean, oh well

All them people on her live can’t think that’s normal behaviour after miscarriage.

Reactions: 2
I know and she is still laughing her head off 🙈 and giving graphic detail about her blood loss on live whilst in a pub 🤡🤡🤡🤡 delusional aint the word. Maybe I sound mean, oh well
I know she just making herself look the FOOL she’s a fantasists all for attention

Reactions: 3
About 30 I think
Wow I was expecting young and was going to surbmmmmq5k2

About 30 I think
[/QUOT
About 30 I think
I was expecting that as she looks old but then her actions are very immature.

Alot of young girls have sex with a boy and say they are pregnant for attention. I just think if she was really pregnant she seems the type to plaster it everywhere. The scan the positive test, even the appointments. She would record going into the hospital etc like she did when she tried to unalive herself.

Which was another very immature thing. Going live while I'm the hoang

Last edited:
Wow I was expecting young and was going to surbmmmmq5k2

I was expecting that as she looks old but then her actions are very immature.

Alot of young girls have sex with a boy and say they are pregnant for attention. I just think if she was really pregnant she seems the type to plaster it everywhere. The scan the positive test, even the appointments. She would record going into the hospital etc like she did when she tried to unalive herself.

Which was another very immature thing. Going live while I'm the hoang
Yep I totally agree. She did say she had a termination monday but has also said later on that she has had a miscarriage the same day. None of it adds up. I just wish people would try be role models and not put it all out there on TikTok with so many young viewers. I guess none of us are perfect though 🤷‍♀️ immature is the word

Reactions: 2
I was watching too, also begging for gifts asking people to PayPal her money. I thinks she was meeting her mate for ❄ (open admitted that she used it at Xmas) and reckons she had the police coming at 8am.
She’s giving me bunny boiler vibes with this smithy she’s chatting to on TT 😬

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.