OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is like the coffee one in a revel..nobody wants it, if she was pregnant why did she send a fake scan picture? she wont even show stephen her apparently miscarr notes because she dosent have any because her 'pregnancy' was a fake lie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she makes me laugh😂😂😂
Haha our kids are gonna cop it karma she said 🤣🤣🤣🤣oh Rachel I’m no fat person and if I was SO bleeping what you joker faced liar 🤥 you need help if you are reading our thread answer me this on your next live why do all the men leave ya I know because your a beg old fashioned and sits telling everyone her business 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'll teach my kids not to be like Rachel! 😂😂
She brought this on herself lying and trying to bring down her ex all because he didn’t want her , my kids wouldn’t sit blurting their business on ticktock my daughter has respect and I’d clip her round the ear hole if she behaved anything like her ! Anyone no of the husband she’s divorcing I bet it’s him filing for it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s literally in live reading these well I’m sorry I’ve lost a baby and was devastated how u can sit there with ur bare faces lying face is absolutely disgusting 🤮 won’t even back it up she’s a bleep people like her deserve never to carry a child 🤬

She’s literally in live reading these well I’m sorry I’ve lost a baby and was devastated how u can sit there with ur bare faces lying face is absolutely disgusting 🤮 won’t even back it up she’s a bleep people like her deserve never to carry a child 🤬
Rachel wall we would say all this in your live but you block everyone that calls you out DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SEND A FAKE SCAN to your EX ermmmmm yep you did and that is disgusting your a LIAR

she is like the coffee one in a revel..nobody wants it, if she was pregnant why did she send a fake scan picture? she wont even show stephen her apparently miscarr notes because she dosent have any because her 'pregnancy' was a fake lie!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
One of her mods are snakey asf anyways they tell me everything about her, that most things have been said on here anyways lol

I was watching too, also begging for gifts asking people to PayPal her money. I thinks she was meeting her mate for ❄ (open admitted that she used it at Xmas) and reckons she had the police coming at 8am.
She’s giving me bunny boiler vibes with this smithy she’s chatting to on TT 😬
This smithy doesn’t even like her
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m currently in process of watching her she knocks me sick 🤮🤮 next shel be on only fans you heard it ere 1st 🤣🤣🤣
She has been on only fans before she told everyone on tiktok

• Haha
One of her mods are snakey asf anyways they tell me everything about her, that most things have been said on here anyways lol
I’d say a couple are snakes Amelia and bee 🤫🤫 reckon smithy got something going on with Amelia

Reactions: 5
she really doesn't do herself any favours she's literally played into Stephens hands by making h look the sane one we all get hurt and want revenge or do daft things but obviously faking a pregnancy isn't the way to go about it specially not on such a big platform as tt I'm pregnant and from what she was saying we was both the same time into our pregnancy when she said she was 10 weeks on them text and was due 5th August It jumped from 8 to 10 and I'm due 14th also they don't give scans put st emergency scan appointment I tried to get one and the baby us alot smaller than what she showed was more like a 12 week scan also they use apps in pregnancy now and you can only log in with the code off a midwife who sets it up with you at the appointment you plus the same week she had "lost" or "terminated the pregnancy" surely your not gonna be dancing around and doing pushups like she was doing on her live waitng for the police to come and pushing using her door frame as a bar to pull yourself up on and in the bottoms she had on there that clingy surely would show a pad and still be bleeding and you can't use tampons well adviced not too anyway it just not believable all noticed her saying it very quiet when her dad and that was about coz was all made up ...Smithy is obviously in her sites next as soon as he makes a tt she's on the comments its too obvious she really has messed up with all this and it's all out there now to rectify she's relying on support from "mods" who she don't know they ain't got her back as she thinks 😉

she really doesn't do herself any favours she's literally played into Stephens hands by making h look the sane one we all get hurt and want revenge or do daft things but obviously faking a pregnancy isn't the way to go about it specially not on such a big platform as tt I'm pregnant and from what she was saying we was both the same time into our pregnancy when she said she was 10 weeks on them text and was due 5th August It jumped from 8 to 10 and I'm due 14th also they don't give scans put st emergency scan appointment I tried to get one and the baby us alot smaller than what she showed was more like a 12 week scan also they use apps in pregnancy now and you can only log in with the code off a midwife who sets it up with you at the appointment you plus the same week she had "lost" or "terminated the pregnancy" surely your not gonna be dancing around and doing pushups like she was doing on her live waitng for the police to come and pushing using her door frame as a bar to pull yourself up on and in the bottoms she had on there that clingy surely would show a pad and still be bleeding and you can't use tampons well adviced not too anyway it just not believable all noticed her saying it very quiet when her dad and that was about coz was all made up ...Smithy is obviously in her sites next as soon as he makes a tt she's on the comments its too obvious she really has messed up with all this and it's all out there now to rectify she's relying on support from "mods" who she don't know they ain't got her back as she thinks 😉
I'm not a troll just having an opinion no one can say it to her coz they get blocked but it's just wrong if she had a true friend they would tell her she's messed up what she's done Isn't on im not slating her appearance coz that aint what I'm into you can't moan about having your life talked about when you put so much out there for people to judge on lies and all. 💯💯💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone see this 🤣🤣🤣
Wow no I hadn't seen this where was it written? She is unbelievable 🙈

Oh and what's the hair about 😂 its not going to change what you have done Rach. We have all seen what you have done to S. Lie after lie after lie you can't seem to stop yourself. How you can sit there laughing. Close your legs , leave men alone, leave drugs alone and get some help

Last edited:
Omg the hair🤮🤮🤮makes me sick was a little bit better last time😂 and is she back drinking that wine again 'says she doesn't drink it everyday' yeah ok . She can't even sing either lol hahahaha

Omg the hair🤮🤮🤮makes me sick was a little bit better last time😂 and is she back drinking that wine again 'says she doesn't drink it everyday' yeah ok . She can't even sing either lol hahahaha
🤣🤣 her sisters done that cut 🤣🤣

• Haha
It l
😂😂😂😂looooool saving her money for sniff
Her hair looks like its had wash and sisters got the butter knives out I see she’s obviously drink driving again 🛑

This
Wow no I hadn't seen this where was it written? She is unbelievable 🙈

Oh and what's the hair about 😂 its not going to change what you have done Rach. We have all seen what you have done to S. Lie after lie after lie you can't seem to stop yourself. How you can sit there laughing. Close your legs , leave men alone, leave drugs alone and get some help
was this morning aparantly and I couldn’t agree more shes doing a q&a on ticktock so this will be interesting, she tried to ruin a poor man’s life and if her moderaters agree with what she’s done there as sick as her sending another woman’s baby’s scan and openly admitted it , as you can see in above post she’ Rachel if your reading this why cause so much misery for yourself it’s all coming from your own mouth sat on live begging it ! 🤡, your sat on a public platform telling every man and his dog your life story we all no you had more pricks than a second hand dartboard but that’s up to you just don’t drag a poor man’s reputation getting police for domestic violence all because he didn’t wanna be with you if anyone is the narsassist it’s you I suggest you stop looking in that rose tinted mirror and come clean about everything you have done but you won’t will you !

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.