OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel Wall - 200k followers on Tiktok.

Summary.
Currently in a massive mess with her ex Stephen Barleycorn and his ex Racheal Catherine. Both Rachel's are saying they are pregnant to him however Rachel Wall hasn't provided any proof of pregnancy. She sent him a fake scan picture from Google and the pregnancy test that she took was, allegedly, an online one that shows positive no matter what, even if water is used on it.

Rachel has said today she is having a TOP (termination of pregnancy) however hasn't shown Stephen any evidence of any appointments.

Alot of people online think she is lying and is not pregnant. He says she's obsessed with him and it is looking that way, contacting his work, contacting his daughters Mum, constantly talking on live about him and RC, constant tiktoks about him. She is really making herself look psycho stalker however I understand she is hurting and he is most definitely in the wrong too as he cheated on her but she's handling it very badly.

She keeps attempting and threatening to unalive herself if things don't go her way / he doesn't come home or doesnt contact her.

Stephen is a triplet and Rachel has slept with his brother Adam (according to Stephen) and they are no longer talking because of this.

I feel for both Rachel and Racheal Catherine as it's an awful situation to be in. However RC seems to be handling it more mature and graciously where Rachel seems to keep digging herself into a bigger hole. She needs to admit the lies, own up and start fresh. A breakup bloody hurts but he clearly doesn't want to be with her no matter what.

Anyone else add to this summary please do so... So much has gone on but I've tried to keep it brief.

Also doing tiktoks of and showing her "bump" on live when she's 7 weeks pregnant is just cringe. I don't know anyone to show at that stage as baby is literally the size of a small grape, if anything it's bloat/wind. Usually we start to show at around 18/20 weeks.

Just listening to the live now... Did she sleep with his brother while "pregnant" if not then if she is pregnant how do we know which brother is the Dad?? Oh lord.

Reactions: 2
From what I understood they just sent flirty/rude messages I don’t think they slept together? I could be wrong though & regarding the bump pics bloody hell ive seen her stood on live holding her belly like she’s 40 weeks pregnant huffing and puffing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She is emotionally black mailing him! Ended up in hospital went live too while there and refused a scan!! Very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 3
🖤TRIGGER WARNING JUST INCASE🖤

To be honest I do find her a bit obsessive, every time she has been live she is always taking about him at one point she was saying how much she loves him then the next time she hates him.
she had a miscarriage around October time I believe (may have been before this) and she was heartbroken by this which is 100% understandable but now she is “pregnant” again she is thinking about / is going to “get rid” which I do find odd as she was so heartbroken after having a miscarriage.
I also don’t think she really should be speaking about hating an abortion on her live stream either as there are people who would do anything to have a child or had a miscarriage etc and will find that really upsetting.

Reactions: 5
She’s a absolute werdio she knows shel never get better, Stephen is a lovely guy who wanted all this to be kept private and she constantly mentions him daily her family need to seek help for her she mentally unstable and trying to ruin his life ie phoning his workplace and his daughters mother she’s vile

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch his live last night when he was supposed to be clearing his name? If anyone did, could you recap what was said as I didn't get chance to watch lol

I watched his live shown proof she’s messaging and emailing abuse screen shots proved it she ain’t even pregnant what woman who lost a baby and was heartbroken in oct and now supposedly pregnant again and now getting a abortion she’s a liar and vulgar ! She’s embarrassing

From what I understood they just sent flirty/rude messages I don’t think they slept together? I could be wrong though & regarding the bump pics bloody hell ive seen her stood on live holding her belly like she’s 40 weeks pregnant huffing and puffing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hahaha she’s disgusting she made the 1st move on Adam

She is seriously obsessed and its frightening really the lengths she will go to. She has faked the whole thing. Stephen seems a decent guy he has admitted any wrongs and tried to move on but she won't let him. I think he would still be with Rachael Catherine if Rachel Wall hadn't got between them this time she caused so much hassle for them and forced Stephen to see her at all costs. She thought the 'pregnancy' would get him to come back, she thought attempting to unalive would bring him back, using the 'pregnancy' as a way of keeping in touch till she got caught out by the fake scan pictures. All of this is beyond belief.
Everyone has suffered heartbreak but this is different. She tells so many lies she don't realise we all seen it all and know truth. Few months ago when people asked her on TT she said she been with Stephen 3-4mths but now the other day she said she was with him 8 mths, they were not together any where near 8 mths so thats another lie to add to the list. As for the termination that is the perfect option for her to get out of this fake pregnancy and very predictable and convenient she only wanted termination as soon as stephen received her fake scan pics!

She also text his child’s mum and phoned his work about him saying he has done something to her!

Reactions: 5
She also text his child’s mum and phoned his work about him saying he has done something to her!
Unbelievable. She is determined to ruin him any way she can. I hope everyone already knows what she is like and it doesn't cause any problems for him. Its scary how obsessed she is

Yeah I’m hoping people have realised what she’s like now! Noticed she’s not been live as much today since he had his say!

Yeah I’m hoping people have realised what she’s like now! Noticed she’s not been live as much today since he had his say!
Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe she will be coming up with some story to tell when she does come back on live. All her comments are turned off on her vids aswell

She is live again now. Says she has police coming to speak to her tomorrow and telephone appointment about her termination tomorrow

Last edited:
Omg. Police for what ?? She’s so full of rubbish and why would it be so easy to talk about a termination infront of everyone you don’t know. And the comments turned off coz she knows she will get some truth thrown at her.

She is seriously obsessed and its frightening really the lengths she will go to. She has faked the whole thing. Stephen seems a decent guy he has admitted any wrongs and tried to move on but she won't let him. I think he would still be with Rachael Catherine if Rachel Wall hadn't got between them this time she caused so much hassle for them and forced Stephen to see her at all costs. She thought the 'pregnancy' would get him to come back, she thought attempting to unalive would bring him back, using the 'pregnancy' as a way of keeping in touch till she got caught out by the fake scan pictures. All of this is beyond belief.
Everyone has suffered heartbreak but this is different. She tells so many lies she don't realise we all seen it all and know truth. Few months ago when people asked her on TT she said she been with Stephen 3-4mths but now the other day she said she was with him 8 mths, they were not together any where near 8 mths so thats another lie to add to the list. As for the termination that is the perfect option for her to get out of this fake pregnancy and very predictable and convenient she only wanted termination as soon as stephen received her fake scan pics!
WHAT A WERDIO she is RW obsessed with Stephen can’t keep him out of her big gob joker faced woman she as had plenty of men well known stretford bike man or woman she ain’t fussed

Omg. Police for what ?? She’s so full of rubbish and why would it be so easy to talk about a termination infront of everyone you don’t know. And the comments turned off coz she knows she will get some truth thrown at her.
Its gone from that to now saying 'do they want to see the blood from today' in the comments of her latest post. So she said her telephone appt was today and police but now she saying she had termination today. Maybe she has maybe she hasn't but none of it adds up

WHAT A WERDIO she is RW obsessed with Stephen can’t keep him out of her big gob joker faced woman she as had plenty of men well known stretford bike man or woman she ain’t fussed
Yes agree, she cannot leave stephen alone or out of her mouth for 5mins. Good he had a lucky escape. She does give impression of local bike she is all over any bloke that says hi

Yeah it’s all very weird but she had her comments open now off again. Something isn’t right.

Yeah it’s all very weird but she had her comments open now off again. Something isn’t right.
She has just put ticktock on asking to be left alone and in comments she’s bleeding how obvious is she in ticktock video it says she struggled to conceive but gets abortion #cantpullwooloverme 🤣

Never seen her I don't think. But reading here... If proof the scans not real isn't enough to prove she's a billy bullshitter then I don't know what is🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.