Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, the more I see of her flat and furniture etc I wonder how much she must be earning, paying rent on a flat like that in London alone must be so expensive

Reactions: 8
If that flat is where I think it is she must be paying upwards of £1500 in rent plus £200 bills (?) which is wild. Who even does that.

Reactions: 4
If that flat is where I think it is she must be paying upwards of £1500 in rent plus £200 bills (?) which is wild. Who even does that.
Exactly, even if I had that kind of money I would be living in a flat share or something to save for a deposit, she has mentioned she wants to buy so I am not sure why she is wasting so much on rent like this, not to mention buying furniture that you don’t know will necessarily fit into where you move

Reactions: 5
Idk London housing is expensive, £1500 is pretty standard and I have lots of friends who pay similar to live alone. I’m 31 and most people I know around that age who don’t have partners choose to just pay extra to live alone rather than house sharing and we’re just accountants rather than influencers from wealthy backgrounds. I’m too old to live in a flatshare now! Plus her work is also her office and she spends pretty much all her time there - makes sense to spend a bit more to make it a nice environment.

I’m really jealous of her free peloton though 💔💔 not even a discount code for us mere mortal followers??

Idk London housing is expensive, £1500 is pretty standard and I have lots of friends who pay similar to live alone. I’m 31 and most people I know around that age who don’t have partners choose to just pay extra to live alone rather than house sharing and we’re just accountants rather than influencers from wealthy backgrounds. I’m too old to live in a flatshare now! Plus her work is also her office and she spends pretty much all her time there - makes sense to spend a bit more to make it a nice environment.

I’m really jealous of her free peloton though 💔💔 not even a discount code for us mere mortal followers??
No I get that, I see your point. I think I’m salty as I live a few 100m from her and after splitting with my ex I wanted to keep my 1 bed flat but couldn’t afford to! Tbh if I had the money I would probably rent a 1 bed but I just can’t comprehend spending £1700 a month on… nothing. Now living in a house share aged 31 and loving it!
I just think she has no concept of how your average woman lives and that grinds my gears more than anything.

Reactions: 9
Her and that Grace creature are so annoying.

I’d rather jump into a vat of sulphuric acid than watch their “comedy”.

Reactions: 11
This girl must spend the whole evening on her phone, she uploads her whole nights

Reactions: 6
This girl must spend the whole evening on her phone, she uploads her whole nights
She strikes me as someone who if you saw in public would just be on her phone all the time and having a really boring night but makes it look fun online

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t look like a lot of writing is happening on this writing retreat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird, I randomly viewed Mallory Bourne’s insta stories and she’s at Oenone’s sisters hen do. But Oenone isn’t there?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why is she so obsessed with her abs? We get it! I also dont understand how she maintains them she eats out loads and drinks allll the time!

Reactions: 6
Why is she so obsessed with her abs? We get it! I also dont understand how she maintains them she eats out loads and drinks allll the time!
Because she’s a massive narcissist with little else to think about 🤫

Reactions: 4
All her friends have abs I noticed lmao. I don’t think any of mine have abs haha, maybe at 9 years old but certainly not now 😂😂

They take ALOT of pics and stories for people who clearly want to be seen as “good time cool girls”