Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can, any suggestions for a title?/descriptions for the first page?
@emmalouisie bio is: ‘self care, holistic health and balance’, so perhaps description could be @emmalouisie (was @emlouisefitness) ‘self-obsessed, holistic health and built my account with ass pics balance’ influencer-turned-life coach.

Reactions: 1
@emmalouisie bio is: ‘self care, holistic health and balance’, so perhaps description could be @emmalouisie (was @emlouisefitness) ‘self-obsessed, holistic health and built my account with ass pics balance’ influencer-turned-life coach.
everyone else? throughts?

I personally only shop second hand for sustainability reasons but I think it’s unfair for her to talk about the price points of sustainable clothing when it’s all gifted. Much easier to be sustainable when it’s free

Reactions: 6
I personally only shop second hand for sustainability reasons but I think it’s unfair for her to talk about the price points of sustainable clothing when it’s all gifted. Much easier to be sustainable when it’s free
And when ya parents pay your rent

Reactions: 5
Just something to add to the thread. My friend works at a restaurant that gifted her a meal last year, she was a fan of the podcast (and her) so she was excited to see her on the bookings for the day but apaz she was a total witch to everyone serving her and didn’t acknowledge their presence and acted liked a total diva! :cautious:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Does this chihuahua actually exist?! I have not seen hide nor hair of it

Reactions: 6
I don't really follow her closely but I see from her IG that in the last week she's been gifted £380 hair stylers and a 3-night getaway that would cost £450 for us paying plebs. Can't really take her seriously when she talks about equality and pretends she's left-wing.

Side note: her fashion is atrocious.

Reactions: 10
Also does anyone eyeroll at influencers like Oenone who promote eco friendly brands (especially expensive ones) but vape? She’s said she vapes before and has engaged before in content via twitter about smoking disposable vapes. She’s talked about environmentalism before but vapes are so hypocritical? I don’t vape disposable vapes bcos the impact they have are sooooo bad. If plastic straws were bad imagine plastic vapes with batteries etc inside. I feel like her concerns are just so performative.

Reactions: 10
I don't really follow her closely but I see from her IG that in the last week she's been gifted £380 hair stylers and a 3-night getaway that would cost £450 for us paying plebs. Can't really take her seriously when she talks about equality and pretends she's left-wing.

Side note: her fashion is atrocious.
Don’t forget her 10k a TERM school education!! So inclusive

Reactions: 8
Just seen a few photos of the chihuahua on her sisters Instagram. I wonder why she never posts about it? Could be that she got it from a breeder and is worried about being called out given that’s not particularly consistent with her pushing sustainability?

Reactions: 1
Just seen a few photos of the chihuahua on her sisters Instagram. I wonder why she never posts about it? Could be that she got it from a breeder and is worried about being called out given that’s not particularly consistent with her pushing sustainability?

What’s her sister’s instagram please

Reactions: 2