Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was surprised to see her at a Tala event the other day, her and Grace Beverly seemed super close then just stopped hanging out?!? Although that seems to happen a lot with Grace.
Really enjoying the discussions on Oenones stories atm

Reactions: 6
Looks like no bf on the scene anymore, not that I was convinced it more than casual anyway

Reactions: 2
He’s liked her latest photo, maybe they’re still keeping things out of her socials for privacy? I know I certainly would with Taylor lurking ready to make an unhinged comment at any moment 😂

Reactions: 4
Only just caught up but I’ve seen in Taylor’s bio that she is a criminal barrister??? Lol I would’ve thought a barrister should know better than to post pathetic comments on insta. Certainly wouldn’t want her representing me if I was in trouble!

• Haha
Only just caught up but I’ve seen in Taylor’s bio that she is a criminal barrister??? Lol I would’ve thought a barrister should know better than to post pathetic comments on insta. Certainly wouldn’t want her representing me if I was in trouble!
Very true, a good criminal barrister should be logical, articulate, self disciplined and level headed among other things. She appears to be missing all those qualities. I wonder if her and Matt will read Oenone’s book together as their next holiday activity? She mentioned in her stories that she talks about the break up in it so I imagine Taylor is on the Pre order list loool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God you'd think someone with a serious job like that would be more careful with their social media activity

Reactions: 5
I really enjoy these weekly deep dives but I wish there was a better forum for them than insta story

Just to clarify, she isn’t actually a barrister. She’s doing the BPTC (bar training course), and you don’t become a barrister until you secure a pupillage. These are very difficult to come by and doesn’t look like she has one so essentially she is just a paralegal at the moment

• Haha
I’m also enjoying the deep dive, I do find them quite interesting. She talks about trying Botox but I haven’t seen her mention the lip filers yet? (She might not 100% have them, it just looks like she does)

Reactions: 3
I read her book over the summer as it was in my local library and I was curious.

It's alright; less of an insight into being an influencer generally and more into being Oenone specifically. It was interesting to hear about her Instagram journey and her story generally: being assaulted, having an abortion, talking about her break up from Matt and admitting she has a dog. But it really lacked any depth, for me personally. I felt like she could have delved more into what being an influencer means, the impact Instagram culture is having on society and the impacts of her 'influencing'. She touches on these points but it felt like those should've have been the majority of the book, and her personal stories should've been woven in to make her points. It mostly just feels autobiographical.

I read her book over the summer as it was in my local library and I was curious.

It's alright; less of an insight into being an influencer generally and more into being Oenone specifically. It was interesting to hear about her Instagram journey and her story generally: being assaulted, having an abortion, talking about her break up from Matt and admitting she has a dog. But it really lacked any depth, for me personally. I felt like she could have delved more into what being an influencer means, the impact Instagram culture is having on society and the impacts of her 'influencing'. She touches on these points but it felt like those should've have been the majority of the book, and her personal stories should've been woven in to make her points. It mostly just feels autobiographical.
Interesting that the “dog is back” I started thinking I’ve hallucinated that 😅 Why is she saying she’s keeping it a secret again?

I wonder if it's so she doesn't get criticism about going away so much? Her( ex? )Friend Grace is away pretty much every month and clearly has a detrimental effect on her dogs
Interesting that the “dog is back” I started thinking I’ve hallucinated that 😅 Why is she saying she’s keeping it a secret again?

I wonder if it's so she doesn't get criticism about going away so much? Her( ex? )Friend Grace is away pretty much every month and clearly has a detrimental effect on her dogs
I wondered if it’s because she got it from a breeder and is worried about backlash given she pushes sustainable fashion etc?

Grace got a new puppy recently and had to come up with some ridiculous story to justify why she got it from a breeder rather than adopting. Just be honest!

P
I wondered if it’s because she got it from a breeder and is worried about backlash given she pushes sustainable fashion etc?

Grace got a new puppy recently and had to come up with some ridiculous story to justify why she got it from a breeder rather than adopting. Just be honest!
Yeh, another ridiculous excuse to match the first one she used too

Very true, wasn't aware I was from a breeder but I imagine that's why

P

Yeh, another ridiculous excuse to match the first one she used too

Very true, wasn't aware I was from a breeder but I imagine that's why
I don’t know that she definitely did - was just a guess as to why she would keep the dog a secret from her followers! Maybe it’s explained in the book, I haven’t read it

Reactions: 3
Not sure about these random face twitches/winks in her make up video a couple of days ago!