Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read her book (well listened to the audio book as had a credit to use). She goes into a lot of detail about the dog… she’s a chihuahua called Astrid that she got from a breeder during the pandemic. She was with her ex at the time but he stated it would be very much her dog as he wasn’t interested. I think she said she didn’t want to share her at first as didn’t want criticism for using a breeder or criticism for how she trains the dog etc, once she got used to not sharing her pictures it was just easy to never post about the dog. Now I just think it’s odd she goes away so much and leaves a dog with a sitter,

Reactions: 3
If I was an influencer who travelled so much I wouldn't admit I had a dog either - another pandemic dog that doesn't actually suit the lifestyle of the person who bought it 🙄 one holiday a year and dog with family/or kennels is one thing, but she was in Italy writing that book for how long? Always out as well in the evenings, girls trips etc

The decision to not post the dog was calculated to not get constant criticism.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed how much work she’s had done the last 6 months?

Everytime she posts, I’ve been really taken aback with how much she’s evidently messing with her face - she’s practically static. I have no issue with cosmetic treatments and she’s been open about getting injectables (I think) but it just seems a shame as she’s naturally stunning and she’s starting to look a bit pillowy!

Attachments

Everytime she posts, I’ve been really taken aback with how much she’s evidently messing with her face - she’s practically static. I have no issue with cosmetic treatments and she’s been open about getting injectables (I think) but it just seems a shame as she’s naturally stunning and she’s starting to look a bit pillowy!
Tbh I think she’s just gained weight

Reactions: 1
Tbh I think she’s just gained weight
I think she had her lips done but that’s it? I wouldn’t say she’s gained weight, she still looks very slim to me.
I actually read her book last week and it made me really like her when I used to find her annoying. She addresses a few posts she’s done in the past (which I have judged her for) and admits she was wrong etc, so I found it quite interesting. Sorry I know it’s not a rave thread but I recommend it

Definitely her lips I also.think botox., ahe Definitely hasn't gained weight. I've said it in other threads but it depresses me that this is becoming the norm for so many young women

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she’s bought the flat with her bf? Seems to be changing it quite a bit (wallpaper/painting walls etc)

Does anyone know if she’s bought the flat with her bf? Seems to be changing it quite a bit (wallpaper/painting walls etc)
Don’t know if she bought it with him but she has moved in with him she said on her stories a while ago.

Got the impression it was his flat (bought or rent I don’t know) and she moved in. Not gonna lie, lucky girl!

Got the impression it was his flat (bought or rent I don’t know) and she moved in. Not gonna lie, lucky girl!
It’s giving those girlfriend tik tok vids who move in with their bf and makeover their flats. In her case, making everything pink 😅

The pink wardrobe room is horrendous. It reminds me of the room I had growing up which felt cold and grotty, I’ve worked my arse off not to live like that. Sorry if anyone likes it but I feel like she’s cosplaying poor in her little London flat. Makes me mad 🤣

She says she hasn't had work done except botox and lip filler but that face has cheek filler written all over it.

I think at one point she said she had gained weight which yh maybe a little, but she has also for sure had filler work done.

Not saying anything ia wrong with that it's just why she's been looking different lately.

I saw she posted the chi the other day too - did I miss something about why she keeps her existence covert? It’s not scandalous to have a dog?!
I think it's robably because it's a pedigree dog not a rescue?

Reactions: 2
I just saw her two latest stories, the post she is tagged in looks like a completely different person to the next photo of herself she has posted, how does she look so different!?