Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is doing my head in! Literally SO self obsessed i need to unfollow! Who gives a duck about her crappy 5 min set at fringe? Only the sheep from st andrews will be there

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that despite all her efforts to do x, y and z her follower growth hasn’t really happened? Seems so stagnated for ages despite leading such a busy life.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that despite all her efforts to do x, y and z her follower growth hasn’t really happened? Seems so stagnated for ages despite leading such a busy life.
and it is crazy how much stuff she gets gifted, how many of her fans who are her age or younger are going to be eating at Nobu etc?

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand where her money comes from to be able to afford a spacious flat with garden in SW London, always out, always on holiday… but doesn’t seem to do anything! Said the fringe cost her money and I can’t imagine the other comedy makes a lot of money and she hasn’t done a podcast in ages

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand where her money comes from to be able to afford a spacious flat with garden in SW London, always out, always on holiday… but doesn’t seem to do anything! Said the fringe cost her money and I can’t imagine the other comedy makes a lot of money and she hasn’t done a podcast in ages
And her latest q and a she mentions being able to save to eventually buy somewhere... she says not before 5 years but even so in London that is insane, most people are not able to save at all if they are renting alone, not to mention as you say all her holidays/nights out etc

Reactions: 3
And her latest q and a she mentions being able to save to eventually buy somewhere... she says not before 5 years but even so in London that is insane, most people are not able to save at all if they are renting alone, not to mention as you say all her holidays/nights out etc
She must have a big advance for her book and whatever these other projects are

Reactions: 2
She must have a big advance for her book and whatever these other projects are
Yeh really... I presume she must have contacts in the publishing industry adn whatever ekse she is doing tbh... because a (relatively) unknown comedian in Edinburgh basically goes there to advertise themselves, practically loss-making, or is she making money frm her book club?, then she has a podcast, what else? she has spent more time on holiday in the ast year than I have in 10

Reactions: 1
Yeh really... I presume she must have contacts in the publishing industry adn whatever ekse she is doing tbh... because a (relatively) unknown comedian in Edinburgh basically goes there to advertise themselves, practically loss-making, or is she making money frm her book club?, then she has a podcast, what else? she has spent more time on holiday in the ast year than I have in 10
She definitely gets some kind of help from her family I think. Did anyone see her fringe show?

Reactions: 2
Would rather stick pins in my eyes than see her show, I don’t find her funny. And I die inside when she does her accents, so cringe.

• Haha
Her family is loaded and at 28 she's still living off her "allowance". It's daddy's credit card that finances her socialite lifestyle. She doesn't make money besides the occasional ad because she doesn't need to. What she said about "saving for a house" probably means she'll be gifted the down payment when the time comes. Since in a recent post she admitted she spends more than she saves

• Sick
Her family is loaded and at 28 she's still living off her "allowance". It's daddy's credit card that finances her socialite lifestyle. She doesn't make money besides the occasional ad because she doesn't need to. What she said about "saving for a house" probably means she'll be gifted the down payment when the time comes. Since in a recent post she admitted she spends more than she saves
I thought it was interesting too when she mentioned the other day her only stream of revenue at the min is Instagram ads. Which if I’m not wrong, are few and far between? Says to me that she surely can’t be living off that alone

Reactions: 3
I thought it was interesting too when she mentioned the other day her only stream of revenue at the min is Instagram ads. Which if I’m not wrong, are few and far between? Says to me that she surely can’t be living off that alone
yeah definitely not, especially with all of the expensive furniture she is buying etc, no way most young people (unless those who work in banking etc) are able to pay rent for a flat in London on their own

Reactions: 4
When she says she isn't saving, it's because she doesn't have to. When she decides to settle down, I imagine she will just get handed a lump sum for a property so she doesn't need to plan for the future in the same way an ordinary person does.

She's peddling this dangerous notion of 'live for the now' which is something only very wealthy people can afford. I can't just spend my paycheck as soon as it's come in on some Eat Pray Love trip as I have a mortgage to pay, a car to run, bills to pay.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering this too! Doesn’t seem like enough to live on post-taxes in London.

Attachments

Also, I am surprised her new friend @emmalouisie doesn’t have a thread of her own! A personal life coach with a sprinkling of chaos.
her name used to be emlouisefitness , I don’t know if she has one though

Reactions: 1