Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe her friend Grace stayed in a hotel the whole month of the fringe! How much would that have cost? I presume her family are heavily supporting her too?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe her friend Grace stayed in a hotel the whole month of the fringe! How much would that have cost? I presume her family are heavily supporting her too?
Rich white gals.

Reactions: 4
Her dad’s Alistair Campbell, Tony Blair’s ex spindoctor, they’re loaded

Reactions: 3
I don't think she did. Didn't her story thank her mum for paying for a hotel for her and her friend, implying it was a gift for her last few nights whilst her mum and dad were visiting?

Considering she's going for light makeup, it ends up looking super heavy. She's using the CT Flawless Filter for someone with a Latina complexion. She might have Botox and fillers but she ends up ageing herself with her makeup?!

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t believe how much bronzer she put her on forehead either it ended up a completely different colour to her face??

Also I have no problem with people showing their real skin (in fact I wish people did it more!) but I thought it was interesting that it just goes to show how filtered her photos usually are

Reactions: 6
She just tagged him in her stories and from his profile (before he went private) there are photos of him in Paris at the same time as Oenone

Reactions: 4
They must have been together for a while. Looks like he was also in Amalfi coast with her back in May. Pretty bad that she made her followers think she was on a solo trip, embracing the single and independent life…

Reactions: 3