Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with her abs? We get it! I also dont understand how she maintains them she eats out loads and drinks allll the time!
I don;t know if you follow/followed Grace fit, now Grace Beverley , but they used to be friends and they did the 10.000 cal challenge.. she STILL had abs at the endm (was pointed out in the video), it is genetics

Reactions: 5
I've had to stop following her recently because of all the body photos. I know she's proud of her body and she always posted photos of her figure but now it's constant. Along with the food/wine plus amazing abs and then posting close up of her friends flat stomachs was the last straw for me my self esteem just plummets watching her insta.
Obvs my issue more than hers but I genuinely find her quite funny and a few half nude selfies I can deal with no worries but I feel like she's shoving her amazing life swanning around abroad while seemingly barely working (writing a novel does not count where the hell does she get her money from) and figure down my throat which isn't what I really go on insta for. And gifted a Plelaton?? Is she really insta famous enough to be gifted such a thing? Just went right off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don;t know if you follow/followed Grace fit, now Grace Beverley , but they used to be friends and they did the 10.000 cal challenge.. she STILL had abs at the endm (was pointed out in the video), it is genetics
Oh yes girl boss grace *eye roll* unfollowed her a while back when she launched her book about working hard and failing to mention she comes from an extremely wealthy family.

As for oenones abs agree its genetics its just so weird how at how obsessed she is with them at 28 (i think). Cant wait to see what the big project is!

Reactions: 7
Her and Matt seem so different it’s odd they were even together that long

Reactions: 8
I've had to stop following her recently because of all the body photos. I know she's proud of her body and she always posted photos of her figure but now it's constant. Along with the food/wine plus amazing abs and then posting close up of her friends flat stomachs was the last straw for me my self esteem just plummets watching her insta.
Obvs my issue more than hers but I genuinely find her quite funny and a few half nude selfies I can deal with no worries but I feel like she's shoving her amazing life swanning around abroad while seemingly barely working (writing a novel does not count where the hell does she get her money from) and figure down my throat which isn't what I really go on insta for. And gifted a Plelaton?? Is she really insta famous enough to be gifted such a thing? Just went right off her.
Please don’t let your self esteem suffer. Regular folk just aren’t on an even playing field in life compared to the likes of Oenone and her cronies. She comes from massive wealth and doesn’t need to work for a living. Grace Beverley’s grandfather was a peer of the realm. They’re ingrained in the establishment. All their talk about building businesses and being girl boss CEOs is couched in vast privilege.

Reactions: 13
Please don’t let your self esteem suffer. Regular folk just aren’t on an even playing field in life compared to the likes of Oenone and her cronies. She comes from massive wealth and doesn’t need to work for a living. Grace Beverley’s grandfather was a peer of the realm. They’re ingrained in the establishment. All their talk about building businesses and being girl boss CEOs is couched in vast privilege.
Wise words comrade sheleg!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I've unfollowed so my self esteem is better so far 🙈 it is hard as someone who has struggled with disordered eating in the past and to see all these girls portray a lifestyle where they eat and drink whatever they like and still have abs..it is quite difficult to sort out my healthy mind set to food/exercise while seeing all those photos. Everyone has different natural figures I get it but to not have one single friend of hers be even a diff body shape (or from a diff culture/background but that's a separate topic) is maddening. They are all skinny, white, rich, mostly blonde long haired beauties.

It's just jealousy, I know 😂 I prefer to follow more relatable instagrammers these days I think with less body checking.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ this holiday is insufferable. Really feel for her mate Steph, the only one who seems relatively normal and is no doubt being forced to do the photo shoots for this charade. When will it end!

Reactions: 14
Have followed and loved Oenone since just after her fitness days, but agree that the eating out, drinking every weekend, swanning off on holiday and doing very little work has become too much. She’s so detached from the real world

Reactions: 10
Have followed and loved Oenone since just after her fitness days, but agree that the eating out, drinking every weekend, swanning off on holiday and doing very little work has become too much. She’s so detached from the real world
She can’t love herself more either!

Reactions: 6
There is a big group of influencers who all seem to get book deals based on nothing and it’s so frustrating

I guess, but at least she has a degree in English. I do think a book by her will be a lot better than others and she is very good at articulating herself too.

I guess, but at least she has a degree in English. I do think a book by her will be a lot better than others and she is very good at articulating herself too.
what do we think the book will be about? I think a thinly veiled story of her life

what do we think the book will be about? I think a thinly veiled story of her life
Oh it'll be some awful millennial-pink tome with a title in serif font in lemon yellow - blurbed by Dolly Alderton. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She asked online for best BBQs, lo and behold she’s now been gifted one. Influencers are the worst. Did anyone see matts new gf only just turned 24! Bloody hell

Reactions: 7
Oenone has really become insufferable since becoming single. I’m sick of looking at her abs 😂

i would love to see that video again

Reactions: 1