Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Hate when people assume it's the influencers with the only proof being that the poster sticks up for the influencer 🥴🥴
Maybe they just think Oenone's nice? I don't think she's an awful person, she must have SOME positive attributes.
Why do you think that then

AshM

Not sure about these random face twitches/winks in her make up video a couple of days ago!

Hargwynehag

Has anyone listened to the podcast? I just listened to the last episode about makeover culture (ugly Betty, ANTM, trinny and Susanna etc) and found it quite good and funny - not sure I could be a regular subscriber as I could see it getting dry in parts. Oenone is the funniest for sure

emm

VIP Member
Exactly. I mean I think a lot of people would do the same & I totally get why she did it, but I think she did it in a way that was a bit dishonest. She went on and on and ON about how happy she was single & how she was “thriving” and it clearly just wasn’t true
Yeh I agree, the falseness annoys me, it implies that anyone who doesn't feel great after a breakup is somehow doing life wrong or something. Thatbsaid, can we ever expect reality from influencers 😅

Westeryonder21

Hate when people assume it's the influencers with the only proof being that the poster sticks up for the influencer 🥴🥴
Maybe they just think Oenone's nice? I don't think she's an awful person, she must have SOME positive attributes.