Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Anyone else remember last year when daisey said she had only ever been with two men in her life? More like 2 a holiday now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m late to the party on this one but on the last thread someone said there’s a picture of daisey naked on Tom for a book or something?! Does anyone have screen shots why am I just learning about this?!

Never mind found it 😭🤣 WOW
and her mum liked it!

• Sick
  • Haha

ggxoxo57

It’s called google hun, this is about goss..
she just wanted a response from girls that have experience / exposure to the topic. relax. you scrolling past a couple responses to her question wouldn’t be the end of the world or de railing the thread

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Scrappy Doo is back again...

Yes Ellie we’re all obsessed with you, it has nothing to do with the fact we really don’t agree with your lies and bad morals hidden as #goals for impressionable teenage girls on SM. #bossbabe #nothavinitmegal #fkoffhuntheyrenotyourrealtits
Lollllll shes proved with the screen shots in the recap and in the other threads that infact winners focus on 'haters'. Can fake it to her followers all she wants we know the truth 😚😆

Hi Ellie & Daisey 👋🏽
Now an appearance from our Nic, in her white shirt no doubt 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nothereforlong6

I can’t imagine it😂😂😂 My boyfriend would throw them in the bin he’s always touching my arse if he felt some fucking pad he’d be deeply upset😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Dissolved your filler to become ‘100% Daisey again’ but your tits are still fake, your eye colour is fake, you edit every single photo and have a filter on in every single story... make it make sense Sherlock O’Donnell 🤷‍♀️

B5FBC754-19B1-43C0-9691-0307790B328A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossipdarling

Imagine coming out of lockdown and that being the first thing you buy to wear out 😂 people have been sick with Covid me gals, they haven’t gone blind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only reason she posted on her story about the person who commented on her arse and saying its a compliment is because we’ve been talking about it on here and she has no way of responding. As much as they say the hate doesn’t get to them, they’re absolutely seething and chomping at the bit to reply to any bit of hate via comments / dm. It really gets them angry because they want everyone to worship the ground they walk on. So hi girls - you can say hate doesn’t get to you all you like but we know you can’t bare us outing your lies on here with no way of responding other than sly digs on stories. We love influencing you 😘😘😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Browsing For Tea

Wait so Daisey made it Instagram official with her saveloy of the season 🤣🤣 wonder how she’ll play this one off when sir gangbang Lee dumps her in the bin like Kylie Jenner does with her boxy charms after each promo
Daisey definitely won’t get away with doing the “archive all of our photos together, unarchive all of our photos together / unfriend and friend again” thing with Lee. I don’t know the guy obviously, but I have a feeling he wouldn’t tolerate that bullshit like the other boyfriends have. I think if she tries that he’ll be dropping her fast.

Nothereforlong6

I’m so glad people are finally starting to clap back at “influencers”, I’ve seen soooo much shit lately about how bad they actually are. Watch this guys video in the link it’s SO true and everything we’ve been saying, except Daisey calls is jealousy. I hope she also sees the video and wakes the fuck up.

• Heart

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
What happened her and Tom does anyone know? Could have been said before but ok new to this thread
If your new and wanna know about her and Tom's rollercoaster I suggest getting a glass of wine and starting from thread 3, their a good laugh

• Haha

johnboy12

So I wrote a comment on one of Daiseys tiktok videos saying ‘who do you think you are, Regina Georges mum?’. then she obviously seen that, deleted it and then she made that video with that child doing that scene on the film. she wrote my comment as the caption on that video!! wtf and all of a sudden shes thinking she is this ‘cool mom’ .. embarrassing😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Noticed that Ellie never likes any of Daiseys pics, even ones "promoting" ODolls (and yes I am ashamed of how many pictures I checked 🤣)... But Dais likes all of Ellie's. The competition between these two is weird, I kinda feel a bit sorry for Dais.. hardly any mates of her own and a big sister who clearly looks down her nose at you.

• Haha