Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
What an arrogant twat Ellie is

‘ since my video got 10 million views on Tiktok I’m going to post it here too’

Fuck me the sibling rivalry is REAL
Don’t think either of them can count, 9.2 isn’t even close to “almost 10 million” hun did you manifest dyslexia or just add almost 800k (like your amount of fake followers) to sound even more popular. mY vIdEo WeNt ViRaL
D02C9C9D-B960-4686-9342-CAF635189431.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bd12x

Fashion influencer life going well for you then Dozey? Yes I can see it now at London Fashion Week, “I’ve done Prada and Gucci this year”

“yeah well I’ve done Mr T’s takeaway in Leeds”

04756059-1371-40D5-B025-7BC79D12F82C.jpeg

• Haha

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Ok so new dog is apparently going with her when she goes back to Dubai/Marbella or wherever else she claims to be working next. But what about her other dog, the one she hasn’t seen in what, 2 months?

I know her behaviour gives us our bit of entertainment to laugh over, but if that was my daughter I would be genuinely worried about her & would be doing my best to help her. I don’t understand why her parents didn’t tell her to come home when she got back from Dubai. What normal parent would be fine with their clearly vulnerable daughter moving in with somebody they’d met on holiday just a few weeks before??
How cruel to leave a dog in a hotel day and night while she sunbathes all day and parties all night. A dog is not a travel accessory. What a stupid, vain, selfish bitch!

• Heart

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Why do they feel the need to show everyone their arse? They all do this? The looking over your shoulder sticking your arse out photo, who cares if you have a big bum 🤷‍♀️ All these influencers are so vain!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Gossipdarling

Busted at the market again! I’m soooooooo embarrassed of Daiseys video of the collar for the poor dog. Fake LV !! Louis Vuitton NEVER puts plastic on its hardware and certainly DOES NOT have frayed tatty edged dust bags! But you’d know that right Daisey? Showing us an unboxing like you’ve bought it for real- I’ve probably got more real LV than you. You’re as plastic and fake as your bags

Attachments

• Haha
Dont no if its true or not, but a few months back first lockdown Roxys Family did not allow her too go too Vinnys house due too the lockdown as her Mum has some blood thing wrong and Roxy ended up slapping her and having a big row and waited at Vinnys for weeks, they made up but goes to show the influence the o dickheads have on a normal Family, don't know how true this is but came from a reasonable source who knows the Family
Sounds quite ott. But roxy really changed when she got with vinne. She was an absolute get around in Essex. She’s deffo just playing the nice girl to get in with the odolls and get those promos. Her and vinne have as much personality as a brick wall and wouldn’t be together otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart

bd12x

I cannot believe I am this much of a sad bastard to have even looked but THE PHOTO OF DOZY AND LEE HAS GONE FROM HER INSTA 🙃

Lasted long, on to the next one now ey Dais?

• Haha
  • Heart

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
This is a real fashion influencer compared to Daisey who is really just a chav who takes pictures in the same 3 pairs of shorts. Daisey doesn’t know how to put outfits together or layer or anything, she only wears shit that already comes as a fit (tracksuits) or wears the same pants/shorts and shoves a random top with them. Nothing about that is influencing fashion, anyone can shove a top with jeans.. I follow a few fashion influencers (like the one in the picture) and they genuinely give inspiration for putting outfits together and layering etc.
Spot on!

Daisey, you take photos of yourself in “clothes” with your flat patty and tits hanging out. That’s not fashion! You care more about wanting people to think you look “sexy” rather than the trying promote fashion me gal. Not havin it.

• Haha
  • Heart

lightblue93

I’ve discovered these threads about o’Donnell few days ago and i love reading news while i’m having breakfast! 😍😂 Love you girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Nothereforlong6

I can already feel the non-relevant influencer social media trend dying out anyway, even Instagram is trying to help phase them out I think and keep all the better celebrities at the focus of the platform. Over the last year Instagram have introduced a lot of new features that make it harder for people to get interactions (the less relevant people anyway), like have you noticed how many irrelevant Z list influencers are posting stuff like “guys Instagram are stopping us getting our pictures out there, please always like, share and even click the SAVE option to help spread my content”. It’s because Instagram doesn’t want irrelevant, fake annoying ass chavs to be the face of their brand😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

cje20

Sorry if I’m late to the party on this one but on the last thread someone said there’s a picture of daisey naked on Tom for a book or something?! Does anyone have screen shots why am I just learning about this?!

Sorry if I’m late to the party on this one but on the last thread someone said there’s a picture of daisey naked on Tom for a book or something?! Does anyone have screen shots why am I just learning about this?!
Never mind found it 😭🤣 WOW

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow