Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she not see how ridiculous she looks, there is nothing wrong with her bum why the fuck is she walking around wearing that? Any normal boyfriend would tell her to take that shit off because it looks daft? Imagine having putting that thing on in your daily getting ready regime😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gossipdarling

So the only 2 pics she’s shared with her lil boy friend ...

1. He’s grabbing her fake titty
2. Daisey got her back bum flaps fully visible from the front somehow in the ponging black shorts that never come off while they look like they off their heads?

All class me gal

• Haha
  • Sick

Nothereforlong6

I just can’t believe this girl is 22, she’s literally a year younger than me and I know you shouldn’t compare because everyone is different blah blah blah. But she should have matured from acting 17/18 by now. And I don’t mean stop having fun etc, I mean by not stuffing her arse with fake pads and breaking her back, actually speaking about mature subjects in the world, being able to drive (considering she has the money to do it), wearing clothes that don’t look like a 16 year old chavs club wear (and I mean all those vile arse shorts she wears🤢). I don’t know about you guys but I really like Molly Mae, and the fact she is actually younger than Daisey is quite eye opening, the maturity levels are so different.. Idk maybe I’m rambling now😂 What I’m trying to say is Daisey is VERY immature mentally..

Michelle0987

I cant believe how cringe all this is 🙈 like watching a car crash happen.

I do feel a bit sorry for her. Tom Z is coming across on CGD really well and it must be a bit crap for her. She needs someone to tell her to pack it in!

• Haha

Nothereforlong6

This is a real fashion influencer compared to Daisey who is really just a chav who takes pictures in the same 3 pairs of shorts. Daisey doesn’t know how to put outfits together or layer or anything, she only wears shit that already comes as a fit (tracksuits) or wears the same pants/shorts and shoves a random top with them. Nothing about that is influencing fashion, anyone can shove a top with jeans.. I follow a few fashion influencers (like the one in the picture) and they genuinely give inspiration for putting outfits together and layering etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
You’d think that with Daisey being the editing queen that she is, she would realise all people have to do is up the brightness and sharpness of a photo and stuff gets revealed AKA her butt pads😂😂😂😂
omg this is discovery is just GOLDEN I love it. how many pairs do we think she has on? 2?

Daisey I think Nic forgot to pack your big bum pants for your Odolls shoot...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

RateItOutOfTen

Why isn’t she allowed to be home?
last week she claimed she was in Dubai because she had moved in with her boyfriend, yet 2 days later was miraculously on a plane back to the UK and is trying to hide it from her followers, no doubt so she can sneak back to Dubai without getting penalised from her followers/the media and so on.

i also noticed both of their ‘boyfriends’ have gone private on instagram too, wonder why.

NoseyNewbie

Considering how quickly Daisey normally deletes negative comments, I was quite surprised to find these gems on one of her ridiculous reels. I do love how all the negative comments have the most likes 😂

F97124FA-8E22-49AB-BC23-426E6C83605D.jpeg

FBE00E19-3C7B-4066-8E87-205416F1B388.jpeg

160842DB-B8F1-4D34-A09D-445AB86FC67D.jpeg

• Haha
I've never even heard of these girls or TZ before celebs go dating. I quite liked him at first but after reading these threads and seeing his ex daisey, I just think what a bunch of druggie chavs they all are. There is absolutely no reason for these girls to be breaking covid restrictions and its really pissed me off all the blatant rule breaking. My three year old son hasn't seen another child since before Christmas and it's crucial for his social development at his age . Yet these pair of bimbos are traveling, mixing and getting beauty treatments whenever they feel like it. I'm not one for judging girls for there looks but they are so plastic it really isn't fantastic.......they look like melted barbie dolls .

Whilst I'm on a rant 🤣
Has anyone heard the new song Tom Zanetti has just released called Didn't Know?
Listen to the lyrics - it's 100% about Sophie Hermann. I bet Daisey is fuming 😂
That song is as awful as daisy's singing. Daisey will be practicing her comeback cover song right now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Nothereforlong6

Daisey is literally lazy as fuck, for a young girl, she’s mad lazy😂

For someone who has the opportunity and money to be able to do big things, you’d think she’d at least try to get some qualifications or a degree. I cannot imagine being this age without any degree/qualification/work experience🙈

• Haha

Nothereforlong6

Even when it’s spelled out to them, they still don’t get it. I wonder if they do know deep down but refuse to admit to it, or if they’re just really that thick.
I have a feeling that they were raised with really defensive morals, I understand as a parent you raise your child to defend themselves, don’t listen to bullies etc. But I feel like their parents raised them with a mindset to defend themselves the minute anyone says ANYTHING different to their beliefs, it’s really bad. They wouldn’t survive in the real world with a proper job, the minute someone above them tells them what to do that’s it, they’d explode..quite funny really, would love to see it😂

• Heart