Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcjlxi

Ellie has posted another couples video on their tik tok and it’s already got more attention than Daisey’s, that’s gotta piss her off so much, but also Ellie, why the need to post another one? To spite your sister? Little bitch..
Imagine being in competition with your own sister over who criminal boyfriend is the best 🤣🤣🤣 sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
They are such mean girls, selfish, immature gobshites, I used to think Ellie was the more tolerable out of the two, but its clear to me they are both awful people, commented on people's physical appearance is never ok.

They are vile :mad:

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Glad to see she’s being called out for it. Sick of these brain dead influencers shipping over tiny poorly dogs. That dog will sadly probably be dead within two years of given to someone else.

• Sad
  • Heart

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
I have nothing against surgery, I have my fair share of procedures, I look really fake but I never deny anything, there's nothing wrong in enhancing what you have or if you are not happy with something on your body or face changing it.
And ultimately its personal choice.

If Daisey was transparent about what she's had done I can guarantee people would have more respect for her.

• Heart

Nothereforlong6

I hope Instagram is gonna do an account clean up soon, it’s due, they do it every so often where they delete fake accounts and you see some influencers’ followers go from like 800k to 400k😂 Get ready for it Dais 😂

• Haha

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
Daisey seems to lash out more than Ellie. The slightest comment on her Instagram etc that she doesn’t like she will go into attack mode. I feel like Ellie may be the friendlier / more approachable of the two. Can’t believe daisey is my age and acts the way she does. She needs to grow up.
Ellie is just the same. She will DM abuse, she used to call people out in the comments with her vile tone and stalk new girlfriends when her exes move on leaving nasty comments with her fake acc. She’s not any better than Daisey, she’s really good at being sly. It shows especially when you notice her making constant digs at her younger sister who’s already insecure as fuck

Last edited:

Gossipdarling

I see Ellie has changed her description about the 10 million followers to say ‘it went viral’ instead 😂 some valentines you’re having luv reading tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
It must be absolutely killing Daisey not being able to post X amount of recent vids of her eye f#cking the camera!! Feel so sorry for her having to hide her current location, how on earth is she coping right now me gals???? Are we havin it?!
🤮

• Haha

Nothereforlong6

Anyone who uses the “that’s a compliment though thanks” just REEEEEEKS of bullshit, it’s the most pathetic response and almost every liar uses it as an attempt at double bluffing😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Laurenhelen88

Tom on mainstream tv about to date a millionaire heiress

Daisey in a mobile home with her teenage boyfriend, who’s dad is in witness protection, pretending that his new dog is hers. It’s like he repackaged his PlayStation 5 and pretended it was a gift for them

😂😂😂😂
And when he said he’s kissed a few frogs 🤣🤣 think we all knew who he meant it 💋

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
The fingers on this. Between her and TZ’s hand earlier this week I have fully lost my mind 😂 horrid
No offence to anyone who’s old but looks like one of them old women’s hands who wedding rings have been welded onto their fat fingers over the years & they can’t take it off 😂. Rings on chubby fingers give me anxiety , I hate that feeling when you can’t get a ring off . I feel that just by looking at this picture

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Naomi13

Ffs was meant to say my thread suggestion was.. Fleeing back to their home land, Ellie’s still breaking up with fraud man and Fifis back in the caravan!
Never mind, there’s always the next thread! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22