Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He might as well have just said Sophie’s name in the song. Couldn’t have made it any more clear 😂

Just asked my dad, as he is a plastic surgeon! He said a closed rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty done without cutting the small piece of skin between the nostrils. An open rhinoplasty requires that small area of skin between the nostrils (where the Cupid’s bow area eventually meets the nose) be cut.The technique they use depends on what your natural nose looks like and what you want done. Hope that makes sense!
Ahhh that makes sense thanks for your answer! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Jklaowv

Yes he lives in the UK with his Dad Liam, Mam Simoan and his siblings. His Dad ran off to the UK after CAB took their house etc. Can’t see them coming back any time soon given all he’s involved in. Here hoping someone reports Lee and Daisey for breaching COVID rules...they think they are untouchable!
Yea theyre in Manchester, or atleast were in the last few months.

1unartrj_9

Idk if this has been mentioned because I don’t go on here often but has daisey got her lip fillers dissolved? They look a lot more natural now

Zelda29

Their absolutely amazing worldwide successful brand mustn’t do well at all, they both are still advertising brands like PLT.. if their MERCH was that successful then they wouldn’t need to advertise other brands at all. What a flop.

Also most of their stuff is in the sale with drastically dropped prices, guess they’re struggling to shift it all lol.

PLT with the fleas!?

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Thread 2 half way through is best place to start. No definitive answer- lot of blocking archiving/unarchiving pics. Apparantly daisey hit tom after a girl text his phone when they were in Marbella- she has repeatedly said she wasnt cheated on so I dont why people keep saying that 🤷‍♀️ it looked like it was tom that ended it due to things being posted on their stories (old threads have screenshots) and then when daisey realised he wasnt getting back with her did her 'I'm so happy/never loved him/if I wanted him I could be with him'

Just gone back through and did link it for you last time you asked? None of us are close to them or experts on it so best reading and making your own conclusion
That’s great thanks. Started on thread 3 the last time so that’s probably why