Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I’d have a nose job if I could afford it! Do you gals mind sharing how much yours cost?

agree it’s not only damaging but just plain DAFT to keep up this lie they are all natural - they know they are lying to themselves how could you be so tragic?! 😩
A friend of mine had a non surgical nose job and she absolutely loved it and it honestly looked amazing.

Reactions: 3

Emmy336

does anyone remember when she got her bum bbl and her insta shots were so random after just to show it off, like her just stood with her back to you in a shit park etc.... looks like a similar situation :sneaky: anything to show that fake arse off
I was just about to say does anyone else remember that! She’s definitely already had a bum treatment (although I think it was minimally invasive), I remember she posted the video of her getting it done and the therapist basically massaging her bum with some sort of device

Aemee00

VIP Member
God Sophie must be like a breath of fresh air for him!! Natural, intelligent and classy!

Dosent anyone think that Sophie and daisey r quite similar looking??? Like before daisey had all the stupid filler!! Back wen daisey was with Jordan she was gorjus! And when she has her natural brown eyeslike Sophie am not saying they r the spitting image but they deffo have features in common.

Lala1804

I had my boobs and nose done at the same time as it worked out cheaper with the company Mya 🤣🤣

Ellie is just the same. She will DM abuse, she used to call people out in the comments with her vile tone and stalk new girlfriends when her exes move on leaving nasty comments with her fake acc. She’s not any better than Daisey, she’s really good at being sly. It shows especially when you notice her making constant digs at her younger sister who’s already insecure as fuck
Oh I can see that for sure, I was more commenting on what I’d personally seen- I always see daisey lash out but I’ve clearly missed the times when Ellie has (I don’t really look at their stuff a lot so I do miss things). I have a feeling they are both bitter losers when things don’t go their way.

Aemee00

VIP Member
They do look good together but can't see it lasting if I'm honest. It's more lust than love. Did you see his live the other night 🙈 it was so cringy. Literally had his top off, off his nut at 7pm on a weeknight dancing around in his mates living room. I'd be embarrassed if that was my other half and I'm not in the public eye .
I didn't see that! Oh god, cringe

Reactions: 2

Paddy407

Was a random girl from the shoot, this was like 3 years ago now I think maybe more. 😂
So his girlfriend was probably pregnant or something 😂 poor her. I always thought he must be cheating and how she could put up with him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2