Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Can someone one give me the tea on the Lee, I missed the last thread. And if he’s from Dublin why are they in london?
lee- https://www.thesun.ie/news/5761656/ireland-star-troy-parrott-kinahan-cartel-car-millwall/
apparently has no involvement with drugs, just hangs around with a lot of people that do(aswell as, aswell as a lot of high profile people.

Lee's dad - https://www.thesun.ie/news/2958885/liam-byrne-kinahan-maurice-sines-ibiza-beach-club/
15 murders in 2 years connected to him I believe

In London cause his dads head of a murderous drug dealing gang been in hiding for the last year, family keeping head low. Few bits of goss/intel from people in Ireland/know of the gangs on the last few pages of the previous thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They’re both definitely back, and have been for a couple days. They’re laying low so they can still break quarantine rules and not get caught, and once they’ve done the 10 days they’re gonna pretend they were home isolating the whole time
There’s no words that could describe my disappointment that they didn’t get what they deserved, which is to experience the new £1,750 hotel quarantine measure (as always implemented too late by the Gov) 😤😒 there’s always next time for ‘em, karma WILL come for you gals ✌🏼

Attachments

Marthamaple

Now getting their makeup done by misskda who’s boyfriend aparently killed someone recently she had her windows on her salon smashed does anyone remember 😟 Nice bunch of pals they have
Sorry edit ** didn’t kill him but he is still in a coma from September! And Katie was arrested for assisting the offender (her boyfriend) 🙄
Just looked on the page... same old make up look, big white patches under the eyes- I just don’t get it?! 🤦‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Ren1993

So not only are Ellie and Daisey back together for a ‘shoot’ not a single person is wearing a mask 😡

also dont think this is their parents kitchen? Looks like they’ve rented somewhere to shoot pictures which is even worse that no one is wearing masks
How are people still working with them lol?

In the dogs bio of its new Instagram (I know) it says living in london so I can only assume the dogs staying at lees and will be looked after by lees mum and sister

Bellexox

Sorry if I’m late to the party but I was just shopping on ASOS and thought I’d had a nosey at the odolls collection.. THE PRICES 😩😩 I think they are trying to be in the same league as OhPolly and other similar brands, but that’s a well known established brand (and doesn’t plaster ‘oh polly’ across the front of everything). This just looks like merch to me?! I can’t understand how they’ve come up with these prices when - correct me if I’m wrong - haven’t even done Collabs/clothing lines with brands i.e Missguided, ASOS, plt? Don’t get me wrong a handful of pieces are okay but even then the logo let’s it down.
To make it even better they copied the logo off another brand 😂😂😂😂😭