Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ibizagirl_99

Daisey with lees little sister seems she moved in with them already 🤣 wtf
They both asked for the dog- in his little sister's TikTok, it says she and Daisey want a #pomeranian amongst other things! I bet the dog is the little sister's, not Daisey's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Susy86

I’m sure Ellie posted a pic of herself flying home and then deleted it 🤔. I could be wrong, there have been that many flights I’ve lost track 😆
She did post a pic of herself in the plane on her stories last week. Same time the pics with roid head were deleted. I don't get it why her and Daisey hide the fact they're home? To avoid quarantaine?

lurkette

Flight mode was after they split up, that's how everyone realised because he was "allowed" so many girls around him. I know of one of the girls who was in the video
Songs and videos are usually written, planned & produced a few months before they come out, I think it came out about 2 months after they split 🤔 It is possible she heard the song about being single and knew the video plans, and wasn’t happy so dumped. But it’s just what I heard, it could very well be because he cheated or she got violent, but one things for sure is that video will have pissed Daisey off to no ends 🤣

Where does Hayley Hughes come into the time line with his ex Ashley? Wasn’t he with Hayley before Daisey?

TheDailyJ

I’m new here so not sure if this has been brought up... does anyone remember when she was with TZ but deleted all their posts together and unfollowed him then when “someone” asked her about it on her Q and A’s she replied with something like “can’t talk about it at this time because of legal reasons” what was that all about?
My thoughts were maybe cos she might’ve been seeing TZ before she was even 18 (in the pic she must’ve been like 16/17) someone might’ve reported him to police if she was my daughter I wouldn’t let TZ anywhere near her at his big age
I remember this and always wondered what she was bangin on about!?
Actually i wonder that half the time with this dimwit

• Haha

Emmy336

I was thinking this. My roots are down to my ears, yet her hair looks like she visits a hairdresser once a week?
Same here, literally my roots are the length of half my hair! It’s crazy how brazen they are with flouting the rules.

Loublue

So not only are they suppose to be isolating but they’ve also been mixing with others flouting lockdown rules and isolating rules again. This child is a family friends child who they’ve obviously been seeing since they’ve been back as Daisey didn’t know them before Lee

That little boy is the grandson of Maurice Sines (Google will give you more info then I’m willing to share!) he is a very old friend with Lee’s dad Liam. He owns luxury mobile home parks, one of which Lees family live (well keep a low profile) in. That’s where Daisey is now, I think that they might all live in the same park.... not that that excuses her seeing them!

Mcjlxi

Haha! Sometimes he looks really attractive but from some angles he looks like Jim Carey 🤣 . I watched a video of him from a few years back and he was beautiful. Cocaine rots your face ....look at Daniella Westbrooke.

Sophie's had work done no doubt about it but I think its just a few tweeks as she still looks natural. The only thing Sophie and Daisey have in common is the fact that they've both fucked Tom zanetti 🤣
Omg I now can’t unsee Jim Carey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I think that's why she got the pants! so her videos match/stop getting caught on the bad editing- there's so many photos comparing the two, must be 20 on these threads at least :LOL:

• Haha

Emmy336

I have nothing against surgery, I have my fair share of procedures, I look really fake but I never deny anything, there's nothing wrong in enhancing what you have or if you are not happy with something on your body or face changing it.
And ultimately its personal choice.

If Daisey was transparent about what she's had done I can guarantee people would have more respect for her.
Totally agree. I personally haven’t had any kind of surgery or fillers but if I ever felt unhappy with a certain feature (e.g. if I wanted a facelift when I’m older) I wouldn’t be against having a procedure done, hence why I’m not against others having procedures done if they want to.

But I do feel that society can still be judgemental about people having cosmetic procedures, like it’s made out to be a very vain thing and like you’re automatically not beautiful if your beauty is “fake”. Which is probably why people are afraid of admitting to procedures (although it still doesn’t make it okay for them to blatantly lie!)

There are some influencers who have had tons of work done but they’ve been honest about it and even made YouTube videos of their procedures. I completely agree that people would respect Daisey and Ellie more if they could just be honest!

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Probs an unpopular opinion on here but I wish daisey would take advantage of being single and go on love island. She’s spent so much of her younger years tied down in serious relationships and I think she’d be funny on it. Plus it’s just a long holiday isn’t it and that’s basically all they do 😂 I know they’ve both said they’d never do anything like that but I personally think she should while she’s young enough, and she can do something in her own right without Ellie too.
Id actually love her to do this :LOL: :LOL:

Ashleymarie89 is her insta

She’s a really nice person, and didn’t deserve what he put her through at all. I’m sure he regrets how he treated her now, and she’s still very close with his son.

Rude... I won’t share in future lol. I was up all night with the baby then went to sleep after I wrote about the tea , so apologises in the delay
Sorry didn't mean to be rude 😘 thought it was one of the o'trolls trying to bait us .

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Ellie talked about how her college teacher said she would amount to nothing and she brags about being successful but is buying fake followers and having a business that’s barely getting sales success ?
With mummy and daddy’s money💰

Nothereforlong6

on the recap on the first page - there's screen shots of her scars and her calling people deluded/jealous bastards when they ask if she's had one, also screenshots of her claiming she's all naturel and only had filler no surgery.
Oh god I actually went through all those posts the other day as well, think I’m still tired😂😂😂 thank you!

Reactions: 6

Danniixx1

Just some of the bad reviews of O Dolls on ASOS, considering they’re such a new clothing line the amount of bad reviews is so bad..ASOS drastically dropping their sale prices too🙈

Have you noticed as well that they’ve never had any of their lines sell out? I don’t think they realised fake followers won’t buy their clothes😂
Lol they and Black Friday sale on for months could be still on right now .
Down 70% makes you think the real Price to produce

Reactions: 6