Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must read these threads like a morning newspaper😂

Anyway Daisey you’re not an influencer cos nobody likes you & you buy your followers xx
She’s such an idiot 😂. A lot of her followers (the small amount that are real) will probably watch that video and hopefully it will resonate with some and they’ll see her for who she really is.
Trying to be a boss bitch and defend the shit show her page is, instead she’s educating her followers on what a proper influencer should be.

Reactions: 8
I lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend this caption 🤯
ive noticed that person has been obsessing over the O’Donnell’s for years its actually scary , if you look at even Nicola’s tagged photos he posts these bizarre pics of them all with captions that make no sense , he seems very religious also

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I’d love to see her on a programme like LI so she’d show her true colours to the nation and everyone would know how much of a self centred bitchy Arsehole she is! There’s no way she’d be able to keep the nice girl act up for longer than a day! Would be TV Gold! 🤣
And the pancake ass

• Haha

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Right?! This is what I’m saying, I don’t think her parents have helped her at all because they’ve allowed her to grow up without any real responsibilities, hence why she’s still mentally a teenager..🥴

Also, does anyone have screenshots or has anyone seen her denying her boob job? It’s crazy to actually believe she ever denies it because they’re so obviously fake, they’re literal balls on her chest and I’m not sure if anyone has posted this one before (I really apologise if they have), but there’s literally picture proof on her page
on the recap on the first page - there's screen shots of her scars and her calling people deluded/jealous bastards when they ask if she's had one, also screenshots of her claiming she's all naturel and only had filler no surgery.

I’d have a nose job if I could afford it! Do you gals mind sharing how much yours cost?

agree it’s not only damaging but just plain DAFT to keep up this lie they are all natural - they know they are lying to themselves how could you be so tragic?! 😩

Reactions: 7

claire44

Not sure if this video was already posted but does anyone else notice the passive aggressiveness Ellie often shows towards Daisy? Around the 9:00 mark they're joking around and Ellie saids "Everyone love me but hates you". If you take it at face value it looks like sisters being sisters, but it clearly hurt Daisy feelings. Their dynamic definitely comes off as Ellie being the prettier, smarter, and more likable sister.Its very cringe to watch at times. In all of their interviews Ellie does most of the talking. I remember watching their pretty little thing interview and Ellie was talking about all the guys that got her face tatted, and Daisys just like " Yeah, Ellie just has the perfect look". lol Most people on here prefer Ellie to Daisy, I get it. But I think this is where a lot of Daisys insecurities stem from.
Daisy is definitely the better looking one in that video!! She’s changed so much

ggxoxo57

I mean it’s just so obvious, how can she even deny it at this point. If that was me I’d just own it, everybody knows she’s a liar

but i still don’t understand why she continues to deny it ? i’m planning on getting mine done in about a year or so and when i do i’m going to embrace it with every inch of me. it’s an enhancement at the end of the day ... major insecure bitch eNeRgY fifi

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
does anyone remember when she got her bum bbl and her insta shots were so random after just to show it off, like her just stood with her back to you in a shit park etc.... looks like a similar situation :sneaky: anything to show that fake arse off

• Haha

Emmy336

I just can’t comprehend what was going through her deluded mind when she saw this quote and thought “yeah that’s so me, I DEFINITELY have all four of those traits”
This is what I’ve pointed out before too, she regularly uploads quotes like this when she is clearly the polar opposite of what she’s saying. Everyone can see right through her so she looks like a huge idiot for posting and writing that.

I have a a feeling that dog won’t last long, god knows where he’s got it from. You don’t just get a dog on a whim like that if you’re taking it seriously
Probably a stolen one. The police keep raiding sites and finding loads of stolen pets, the last one I saw last week had tons of these and French Bulldogs

I can't help but feel Millie and Pro Green vibes when I think about TZ and Sophie.. 🤔
100% showmance

Id say she’s absolutely fewwwwming that Tom had got himself a naturally beautiful girl and she’s stuck with a lad that looks as if his balls haven’t dropped yet and lives in a glorified caravan with his ma and da 😂 #goals
Sophie's had a lot of work done too, but she does look more natural than Dozy

Last edited:

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
But how how UK hasn’t arrested him and send him back to ireland they have common treaty
guys we just gossip and take the piss out of odolls and the content they put out, we're not the police nor in the Kinahan cartel :LOL: the father is hiding from other gangs not police/gardai, all his muscle men are in prison or jail so he has no protection (proper hard man) if you google him you will find this info.

Nothereforlong6

This is exactly what I was going to say! God if I wore those I’d be scratching my vag all night, not posing for photos 😂
I feel like we definitely know she doesn’t wash them straight after either cos we see her re-wearing the same shorts the next day, so she’s basically wearing shorts that have previously been sat up her vag..crusty..the bacteria..the smell..🤢

• Sick