O’Donnell Sisters #5 flatty batty breaking her back. You know she’s only had 2 in the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is out....with Daisey!
Yesterday's so called "last night" Daisey's flat arse. Why they gotta lie about this too, are surgeries not enough lol

Also Brad tagging Ellie now in his stories, showing Tom what he's missing out on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooooh girls! I suppose Instagram is their life so unfollowing is rather important to them rather than being childish.

Also Daisey was let in the front seat for once! Not sure whose car though 😂
Ah Daisey is a big girl in the front seat, hope she had her booster seat.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s just turned 18 and going out for the first ever time and has to record absolutely everything just to prove she’s been out and that she can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I imagine them to be that really loud, screeching, annoying group at a night club that have to make a big scene everywhere they go and make sure everyone else there knows that they are the loudest and having the best time.

Reactions: 11
The whole Marbella/jet setting posts are so boring now. The majority of the rest of the world are all trying to come to terms with changing government rules, doing their bit, getting back to some sort of normality yet these girls clearly just couldn’t give a tit. There has been no mention of how they’ve coped/dealt with all this with covid other than “do I have to quarantine or can I fly again”. Their content doesn’t reflect what’s going on in the world & in most people’s lives right now. They had a good opportunity here to be more normal, relatable & they’ve completely missed it. So busy living in this pretend world that they don’t realise they’re alienating themselves. It’s not like their content is fun/brings an escape it’s basically just “look at what I’m doing, I’m having so much fun, buying loads of stuff”...
most other influencers have documented being at home, how it’s effected them, what they’re doing to keep busy etc even if they have then gone on to fly out of the country & stuff
Are they ever going to go home?! They've been away for almost two months!

Completely agree with how tone deaf and out of touch they are on their Instagram. Just shows how superficial they are- they have no substance at all.

Reactions: 10
obvious his sister is transgender. You can tell by the hands. She’s also had ribs removed - that is an unnatural waist. At the end of the day, do whatever makes you happy I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
The wonders of photoshop. First pic is on her own page. The second on Brads page. Note the difference.
20200916_111917.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought they used to go on about how busy their lives were? Can’t be that busy if they have been on holiday for like 2 months 😂 get a job huns

Reactions: 7
I imagine them to be that really loud, screeching, annoying group at a night club that have to make a big scene everywhere they go and make sure everyone else there knows that they are the loudest and having the best time.
If I seen them on a night out making this much noise I’d tell them about themselves and give them a left hook to the face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually think Ellie is pregnant she hasn’t been active for a long time on insta I hope she is we can play a who dunnit who’s the daddy Ellie ??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.